Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

It doesn't matter. Why are you hung up on the cause of 1% of all the murders in this country?
Lives matter. Police lives, school shootings, church shootings...

If lives matter then why don't you concentrate most on what actually kills the most people?

We have lots of gun deaths.

Not compared to some other causes of deaths

Why do you refuse to answer the question as to how all those UK gun laws didn't lower but rather increased their murder rate?

I'm not claiming it will magically lower crime. But it sure seems to lower mass shootings. And our police will be much safer. And not shooting so many will make them more effective. This arms race just leads to more killing.
Again, we have much bigger fish to fry… LOL
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

If lives matter then why don't you concentrate most on what actually kills the most people?

We have lots of gun deaths.

Why do you refuse to answer the question as to how all those UK gun laws didn't lower but rather increased their murder rate?

I'm not claiming it will magically lower crime. But it sure seems to lower mass shootings. And out police will be much safer. And not shooting so many will make them more effective. This arms race just leads to more killing.

So all you care about is what causes 1% of all murders.

And how is taking guns away from people who will never ever shoot a cop going to make cops safer?

We have an arms race. Criminals have guns because everyone else does. So more cops are shot. Many are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners.
There you go again, blaming the innocent people… LOL

And how is taking guns away from people who will never ever shoot a cop going to make cops safer?

We have an arms race. Criminals have guns because everyone else does. So more cops are shot. Many are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners.

How is taking guns away from law abiding people going to stop criminals from getting guns?

It hasn't worked in the UK has it? Didn't work in France.
No more arms race.

And yet the murder rate is higher in the UK than it was before all those strict gun laws gun bans and gun confiscations and you cannot explain it
How many mass shootings? How many police shootings? Ho many police deaths? How many accidental firearm deaths?
Only a dumbass would think that more frivolous gun laws would stop Any of that.... :cuckoo:

How is taking guns away from law abiding people going to stop criminals from getting guns?

It hasn't worked in the UK has it? Didn't work in France.
No more arms race.

And yet the murder rate is higher in the UK than it was before all those strict gun laws gun bans and gun confiscations and you cannot explain it
How many mass shootings? How many police shootings? Ho many police deaths? How many accidental firearm deaths?

WHo cares?

Stopping mass shootings will NOT lower the murder rate by any meaningful amount.

Why is their murder rate higher with less access to guns?

Gun laws DO NOT lower the murder rate
I sure care about all those deaths.
It's like you're putting a Band-Aid on a broken arm… Frivolous gun laws will never save anybody… Dumbass

I'm not claiming it will magically lower crime. But it sure seems to lower mass shootings. And out police will be much safer. And not shooting so many will make them more effective. This arms race just leads to more killing.

Please put a big sign on your front lawn that says your house is gun free.

Let the criminals know you are not going to hide behind a gun.

Gladly once we get those Israel gun laws.
Oh, so you hide behind the right to bear arms. Coward.

Ah so it's new. I have diffused situations unarmed, you couldn't have?

Why would I want to? I was alone late at night making a bank deposit ( I usually don't make deposits at night but my wife and I were going away and catching an early flight the next day) 2 guys wearing dark hoodies came up on me one had his hand behind his back.

I pulled my gun and they ran. I didn't get a good look at them because I didn't let them get close enough. I called the cops and no one reported a guy brandishing a weapon so they didn't call the cops on me. What does that tell you?

Not much.

It tells me they weren't just innocently taking a stroll at midnight. If they were they would have called the cops and reported that a guy was pointing a gun at them

We will never know. No conversation?

No. I don't need to talk to to people trying to flank me outside of a night deposit.

If they were just 2 innocents thy would have called the cops on the guy who pointed a gun at them

Sure they would have. They didn't threaten you.

I have never needed a gun for anything. Hiding from what?

Of course you haven’t. You intentionally let bad guys think you may have guns to protect yourself.

Of course you haven’t. You intentionally let bad guys think you may have guns to protect yourself.
I doubt it matters. I'm sure bad guys have guns. That empowers them.

Get that big guns free sign up outside, you let them know.

Sure. I don't have NRA stickers in the windows either. You must live in high crime area.

Why would I want to? I was alone late at night making a bank deposit ( I usually don't make deposits at night but my wife and I were going away and catching an early flight the next day) 2 guys wearing dark hoodies came up on me one had his hand behind his back.

I pulled my gun and they ran. I didn't get a good look at them because I didn't let them get close enough. I called the cops and no one reported a guy brandishing a weapon so they didn't call the cops on me. What does that tell you?

Not much.

It tells me they weren't just innocently taking a stroll at midnight. If they were they would have called the cops and reported that a guy was pointing a gun at them

No. I don't need to talk to to people trying to flank me outside of a night deposit.

If they were just 2 innocents thy would have called the cops on the guy who pointed a gun at them

Then why didn't they call the cops? I drove right to the police station after the incident and reported what happened. The cop told me there had been quite a few burglaries in that area in the previous weeks

But hey if you're standing there with 8 grand in a deposit bag alone at midnight while 2 guys spread out to flank you at the night deposit drop feel free to let them get real close.

Not much.

Then why didn't they call the cops? I drove right to the police station after the incident and reported what happened. The cop told me there had been quit a few burglaries in that area in the previous weeks

But hey if you're standing there with 8 grand in a deposit bag alone at midnight while 2 guys spread out to flank you at the night deposit drop feel free to let them get real close.

Any number of reasons. The main being it would accomplish nothing.

Strange I go through life not carrying and have never been robbed.

Sure. I don't have NRA stickers in the windows either. You must live in high crime area.
Coward hides behind gun ownership.

I have yet to need my homeowners insurance policy but I damned glad I have it
Until that one time I have never needed to pull a gun but I'm sure as hell glad I had it or I would have been the victim of a robbery and possibly worse.

There is real violence in this world and count yourself lucky that you haven't experienced it. I do but I'm no so naive to think it can never happen.

Then why didn't they call the cops? I drove right to the police station after the incident and reported what happened. The cop told me there had been quit a few burglaries in that area in the previous weeks

My car was there with the lights on they could have called it in and given my plate number but they didn't. I went to the cops because I didn't have any reason to fear them.

Coward hides behind gun ownership.
Doesn't seem like it protects.

ATF offering reward in Gallatin gun store robbery

My car was there with the lights on they could have called it in and given my plate number but they didn't. I went to the cops because I didn't have any reason to fear them.

Calling would have done what? I don't see anything changing.

Strange I go through life not carrying and have never been robbed.
So that means it can never happen right?

I really don't care if you don't want guns do what you want.
The fact that I own guns has no bearing on the crime rate anywhere in this country

Forum List

Back