Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

Sure. I don't have NRA stickers in the windows either. You must live in high crime area.
Coward hides behind gun ownership.
Doesn't seem like it protects.

ATF offering reward in Gallatin gun store robbery
Guns all around and not so safe

He Killed An Army Veteran Working At A Gun Store. Now He's Going To Prison
Meaningless.

Anyone can be surprised and have someone get the drop on them
And the guns here sign won't save you.
Never said it would.
A gun is a tool that is all it is.
It's people like you who think it's something more

So you wouldn't call the cops if a guy pointed a gun at you ?

If someone pointed a gun at me I sure as hell would take down his license plate and call the cops.

Those guys were up to no good.
With no comversation we really don't know. Could have been drunk or high. But again nothing would change.

if I was found to have drawn my gun for no reason I would have been charged with menacing and most likely would have lost my carry permit.

There is no good reason for two men to separate and each walk up on me from 2 sides in an attempt to flank me while I was standing at the night drop at the bank

We will never know. Glad nothing happened.

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

You weren't. They weren't flanking me to be friendly.

You seem to forget it was midnight and they were hiding their faces

Gee what a surprise criminal pieces of shit shoot cops.

Tell me how many of of those people who shoot cops obtained their guns illegally?

How many people who own guns and are law abiding shoot cops?

The gun is not responsible for the crime. Gun owners who do not break the law are not responsible for crime.
Criminals and only criminals are responsible for crime.

So now tell me how my owning guns since I was 16 has increased the crime and murder rates.

Tell me how many of of those people who shoot cops obtained their guns illegally?

The gun is not responsible for the crime. Gun owners who do not break the law are not responsible for crime.

So now tell me how my owning guns since I was 16 has increased the crime and murder rates.
Doesn't happen in other countries. We could stop it too.

And I can give you many for each of those for mass murder, cop shot, accidental death, robbery....
Never been a gun in history that walked around shooting people.

Now what about the 50,000 killed in cars this year?

Ah the old car thing again. Adorable. People use cars daily. Most don't use guns at all.

Give me your lives saved.

Idiots shooting themselves is always fun.

An Accidental Shooting in a Missouri Supermarket Shows Risks of New Law
accidental shootings are just that accidents.

and accidental shootings kill far far fewer people than car accidents, boating accidents, drowning, or falling

• Since 1903, the earliest year of data available, the per capita rate of gun accident deaths has decreased 94 percent, from 3.1 to 0.18 deaths per 100,000 population.[1]
  • Over the last 20 years, annual numbers of gun accident deaths have decreased by more than half.[2]Concurrently, Americans have acquired over 150 million new guns and today own approximately 350 million guns, an all-time high.[3]
  • Guns are involved in 0.4 percent of accidental deaths among the total population and 1.3 percent among children.[4] Today, the odds are more than a million to one against a child in the U.S. dying in a gun accident.

With no comversation we really don't know. Could have been drunk or high. But again nothing would change.

if I was found to have drawn my gun for no reason I would have been charged with menacing and most likely would have lost my carry permit.

There is no good reason for two men to separate and each walk up on me from 2 sides in an attempt to flank me while I was standing at the night drop at the bank

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

You can believe what you want. At best you used a gun instead of common sense. Use common sense and you had no need.

Murder happens in other countries and in fact the gun laws of the UK did NOTHING to lower the murder rate.

And I can give you many for each of those for mass murder, cop shot, accidental death, robbery....

Ah the old car thing again. Adorable. People use cars daily. Most don't use guns at all.

and accidental shootings kill far far fewer people than car accidents, boating accidents, drowning, or falling

• Since 1903, the earliest year of data available, the per capita rate of gun accident deaths has decreased 94 percent, from 3.1 to 0.18 deaths per 100,000 population.[1]
  • Over the last 20 years, annual numbers of gun accident deaths have decreased by more than half.[2]Concurrently, Americans have acquired over 150 million new guns and today own approximately 350 million guns, an all-time high.[3]
  • Guns are involved in 0.4 percent of accidental deaths among the total population and 1.3 percent among children.[4] Today, the odds are more than a million to one against a child in the U.S. dying in a gun accident.
What is our rate compared to the U.K.?

Murder happens in other countries and in fact the gun laws of the UK did NOTHING to lower the murder rate.
How many cops murdered here vs the U.K.?

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

You can believe what you want. At best you used a gun instead of common sense. Use common sense and you had no need.

I have every right to go to the bank to make a drop. I used common sense and was armed. And I didn't use the gun at all I merely took it out of the holster

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

I have every right to go to the bank to make a drop. I used common sense and was armed. And I didn't use the gun at all I merely took it out of the holster
No common sense. Midnight in what you say is high crime area. Not smart. So we have guns because we have no common sense?

And I can link to a hundred where guns saved lives

Doesn't matter.

We are not the UK and there are many more variables than just guns between our countries.

BUT as I have told you the murder rate in the UK in 1950 was .8 per 100000
The UK murder rate in 2010 was 1.14 per 100000
The murder rate AFTER all their gun laws, bans and confiscations is higher not lower

The murder rate in the US in 1950 was 4.6 per 100000 in 2010 it was 4.8 per 100000 and we have more guns in more hands than we did in 1950

So it seems to me that gun laws, bans and confiscations do nothing to lower the murder rate

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

No common sense. Midnight in what you say is high crime area. Not smart. So we have guns because we have no common sense?

I didn't say it was a high crime area I said the cop said there were break ins recently. That area never has been especially dangerous in the 10 years I have lived here

Doesn't matter.

We are not the UK and there are many more variables than just guns between our countries.

The murder rate AFTER all their gun laws, bans and confiscations is higher not lower

The murder rate in the US in 1950 was 4.6 per 100000 in 2010 it was 4.8 per 100000 and we have more guns in more hands than we did in 1950

So it seems to me that gun laws, bans and confiscations do nothing to lower the murder rate
Yes it does matter if you care about cops.

We have a much higher homicide rate.

You don't know either.

Yes I do I was there.

I didn't say it was a high crime area I said the cop said there were break ins recently. That area never has been especially dangerous in the 10 years I have lived here
Break ins are not robbery. So it seems even less likely they were a threat.

Doesn't matter.

We always have had a higher murder rate because there are more variables to the differences between the US and the UK than just guns.

but you can't seem to understand that

I always carry when I go to church which needs to be more often. And since we experienced a home invasion where my firearm likely saved me and Mrs Geaux4it from a terrible scene, I always have a firearm nearby

-Geaux

Yes I do I was there.

I didn't know about the break ins until after so that played no part in my decision to be armed.

It was late at night. There is absolutely no reason for 2 men to be flanking me in a parking lot. It's called situational awareness.

I didn't know about the break ins until after so that played no part in my decision to be armed.

It was late at night. There is absolutely no reason for 2 men to be flanking me in a parking lot. It's called situational awareness.

No threats? They were probably drunk or high.

Doesn't matter.

We always have had a higher murder rate because there are more variables to the differences between the US and the UK than just guns.

but you can't seem to understand that
But i do.

Forum List

Back