Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

I have every right to go to the bank to make a drop. I used common sense and was armed. And I didn't use the gun at all I merely took it out of the holster
No common sense. Midnight in what you say is high crime area. Not smart. So we have guns because we have no common sense?

I didn't say it was a high crime area I said the cop said there were break ins recently. That area never has been especially dangerous in the 10 years I have lived here
Break ins are not robbery. So it seems even less likely they were a threat.

I didn't know about the break ins until after so that played no part in my decision to be armed.

It was late at night. There is absolutely no reason for 2 men to be flanking me in a parking lot. It's called situational awareness.

No threats? They were probably drunk or high.

I doubt they drunk or high as they were moving quietly with purpose. Why were they flanking me then since you seem to know everything?

Like I said you weren't there.

No common sense. Midnight in what you say is high crime area. Not smart. So we have guns because we have no common sense?

I didn't say it was a high crime area I said the cop said there were break ins recently. That area never has been especially dangerous in the 10 years I have lived here

I didn't know about the break ins until after so that played no part in my decision to be armed.

It was late at night. There is absolutely no reason for 2 men to be flanking me in a parking lot. It's called situational awareness.

I doubt they drunk or high as they were moving quietly with purpose. Why were they flanking me then since you seem to know everything?

Sorry your story just isn't that good.

accidental shootings are just that accidents.

and accidental shootings kill far far fewer people than car accidents, boating accidents, drowning, or falling

• Since 1903, the earliest year of data available, the per capita rate of gun accident deaths has decreased 94 percent, from 3.1 to 0.18 deaths per 100,000 population.[1]
  • Over the last 20 years, annual numbers of gun accident deaths have decreased by more than half.[2]Concurrently, Americans have acquired over 150 million new guns and today own approximately 350 million guns, an all-time high.[3]
  • Guns are involved in 0.4 percent of accidental deaths among the total population and 1.3 percent among children.[4] Today, the odds are more than a million to one against a child in the U.S. dying in a gun accident.
What is our rate compared to the U.K.?

Doesn't matter.

We are not the UK and there are many more variables than just guns between our countries.

BUT as I have told you the murder rate in the UK in 1950 was .8 per 100000
The UK murder rate in 2010 was 1.14 per 100000
The murder rate AFTER all their gun laws, bans and confiscations is higher not lower

The murder rate in the US in 1950 was 4.6 per 100000 in 2010 it was 4.8 per 100000 and we have more guns in more hands than we did in 1950

So it seems to me that gun laws, bans and confiscations do nothing to lower the murder rate
Yes it does matter if you care about cops.

We have a much higher homicide rate.
We always have had a higher murder rate because there are more variables to the differences between the US and the UK than just guns.

but you can't seem to understand that
But i do.
No you don't because the only variable you think matters is a gun.

Tell me why the murder rate in the UK is higher not lower than it was before all their gun laws I mean if gun laws reduce murder as you claim then the murder rate should be lower right?

Your opinion and we all know what that's worth.

So tell me why would 2 men be flanking me in a bank parking lot while I was making a night drop?

What is our rate compared to the U.K.?

Doesn't matter.

We are not the UK and there are many more variables than just guns between our countries.

The murder rate AFTER all their gun laws, bans and confiscations is higher not lower

The murder rate in the US in 1950 was 4.6 per 100000 in 2010 it was 4.8 per 100000 and we have more guns in more hands than we did in 1950

So it seems to me that gun laws, bans and confiscations do nothing to lower the murder rate

We always have had a higher murder rate because there are more variables to the differences between the US and the UK than just guns.

But i do.

Tell me why the murder rate in the UK is higher not lower than it was before all their gun laws I mean if gun laws reduce murder as you claim then the murder rate should be lower right?
There are many factors. If guns make us safer we should be the safest in the world right?

So tell me why would 2 men be flanking me in a bank parking lot while I was making a night drop?

Describe flanking. Why didn't you say anything to them? How many robberies in the area?

Doesn't matter.

But i do.

There are many factors. If guns make us safer we should be the safest in the world right?

I never said they make anyone safer I said that guns in the hands of lawful citizens are not a threat to anyone and since gun laws have no effect on the murder rate as we have seen in the UK why do you think those same laws will reduce the murder rate in this country?

Describe flanking. Why didn't you say anything to them? How many robberies in the area?

You don't know what flanking means?

The guys were walking side by side before they saw me then they separated one approaching from my right and one from my left.

That is flanking

But i do.

I never said they make anyone safer I said that guns in the hands of lawful citizens are not a threat to anyone and since gun laws have no effect on the murder rate as we have seen in the UK why do you think those same laws will reduce the murder rate in this country?

Why do we have so many mass shootings? Cop shootings? Accidental shootings? We have too many guns.

The guys were walking side by side before they saw me then they separated one approaching from my right and one from my left.

That is flanking

Distance obviously. How many robberies in the area?

Meaningless.

Anyone can be surprised and have someone get the drop on them
And the guns here sign won't save you.
Never said it would.
A gun is a tool that is all it is.
It's people like you who think it's something more

Shit for Brains thinks a gun can shoot itself. Why else would be want to ban something that can't do a damn thing without a PERSON using it?

But i do.

Why do we have so many mass shootings? Cop shootings? Accidental shootings? We have too many guns.

Don't know and don't care why people do what they do.

And we have too many criminals with guns. The vast overwhelming majority of gun owners will never ever commit a crime

But i do.

We have too many people that misuse guns. However, if you think there are too many, fucking personally do something about it or STFU.

But i do.

And we have too many criminals with guns. The vast overwhelming majority of gun owners will never ever commit a crime

So we have the most gun problems and the least gun control.

That is flanking

They were closing that distance. If they had not separated and didn't approach me in a classic flanking maneuver I would have left my gun on my hip And how the fuck would I know how many robberies happen near the bank?

When is the last time you saw a gun shoot itself, dumbass?

That is flanking

They were closing that distance. And how the fuck would I know how many robberies happen near the bank?

What distance? Well if they happened the police would have told you. Seems they don't there.

We don't have the most gun problems.

Like I said states with the most lax gun laws have fewer murders than state with the strictest gun laws.

We have a crime problem not a gun problem. So hold people who commit crimes with guns responsible not people who never will commit a crime with a gun

That is flanking

They were closing that distance. And how the fuck would I know how many robberies happen near the bank?

What distance? Well if they happened the police would have told you. Seems they don't there.

So since the cops didn't tell me there were any robberies at the bank recently that obviously means there never ever will be a robbery near the bank right?

For all I know these were the guys responsible for the break ins in the area and they just happened to see me at the night depository. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity after all

They started out about 60 feet or so away on the sidewalk they saw me turned into the lot from the sidewalk then separated as they closed the distance one approaching from the right one from the left I took my gun off my hip when they were 25 feet away. There was no good reason for them to approach me in that manner

Last edited:

Forum List

Back