Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

No. I don't need to talk to to people trying to flank me outside of a night deposit.

If they were just 2 innocents thy would have called the cops on the guy who pointed a gun at them

Sure they would have. They didn't threaten you.

Then why didn't they call the cops? I drove right to the police station after the incident and reported what happened. The cop told me there had been quit a few burglaries in that area in the previous weeks

But hey if you're standing there with 8 grand in a deposit bag alone at midnight while 2 guys spread out to flank you at the night deposit drop feel free to let them get real close.

Any number of reasons. The main being it would accomplish nothing.

My car was there with the lights on they could have called it in and given my plate number but they didn't. I went to the cops because I didn't have any reason to fear them.

Calling would have done what? I don't see anything changing.

So you wouldn't call the cops if a guy pointed a gun at you ?

If someone pointed a gun at me I sure as hell would take down his license plate and call the cops.

Those guys were up to no good.

Sure they would have. They didn't threaten you.

Then why didn't they call the cops? I drove right to the police station after the incident and reported what happened. The cop told me there had been quit a few burglaries in that area in the previous weeks

But hey if you're standing there with 8 grand in a deposit bag alone at midnight while 2 guys spread out to flank you at the night deposit drop feel free to let them get real close.

My car was there with the lights on they could have called it in and given my plate number but they didn't. I went to the cops because I didn't have any reason to fear them.

If someone pointed a gun at me I sure as hell would take down his license plate and call the cops.

With no conversation we really don't know. Could have been drunk or high. But again nothing would change.

Of course you haven’t. You intentionally let bad guys think you may have guns to protect yourself.
I doubt it matters. I'm sure bad guys have guns. That empowers them.
Get that big guns free sign up outside, you let them know.

Sure. I don't have NRA stickers in the windows either. You must live in high crime area.
Coward hides behind gun ownership.
Doesn't seem like it protects.

ATF offering reward in Gallatin gun store robbery
Guns all around and not so safe

He Killed An Army Veteran Working At A Gun Store. Now He's Going To Prison

With no comversation we really don't know. Could have been drunk or high. But again nothing would change.

if I was found to have drawn my gun for no reason I would have been charged with menacing and most likely would have lost my carry permit.

There is no good reason for two men to separate and each walk up on me from 2 sides in an attempt to flank me while I was standing at the night drop at the bank

With no comversation we really don't know. Could have been drunk or high. But again nothing would change.

if I was found to have drawn my gun for no reason I would have been charged with menacing and most likely would have lost my carry permit.

There is no good reason for two men to separate and each walk up on me from 2 sides in an attempt to flank me while I was standing at the night drop at the bank

We will never know. Glad nothing happened.

I doubt it matters. I'm sure bad guys have guns. That empowers them.

Sure. I don't have NRA stickers in the windows either. You must live in high crime area.

Meaningless.

Anyone can be surprised and have someone get the drop on them

OK be a naive idiot.

Meaningless.

And the guns here sign won't save you.

OK be a naive idiot.
You don't know either.

And surprise, surprise!

The masked gunman came to the United States from Sudan in 1996

Wohooo..... ain't cultural enrichment grand????;)

Sorry, but your kkk attitude is incorrect. Again.

He moved to the US when he was 4-5 yo.
He said he's a devout christian, for all the good it did him.

I came too long of a way, all the way from Africa; to come to America and FAIL. I must say, that’s a COMPLETE NO-NO!. Just know that whenever we’re around eachother & I’m quiet, I’m just OBSERVING what can be CHANGED in the atmosphere that i may be in at the moment. So don’t think for a second that I’m not saying anything because “I don’t have anything to say…”; but rather know that I’m thinking of a master plan. I honestly never thought that I’d be a ‘high school graduate’ at all, I somewhat doubted myself along with others. Although, now im beyong appreciative towards God for allowing me to have that title. Whether it’s a diploma in my hands or just a minor certificate, just know that I’m NOT gone let ANYTHING refrain me from taking my education to the very next level. I’m aiming at psychologist; but also becoming a preacher. Either way it may go in my life as I pursue to do what the Lord has called me to do, best-believe one thing; I’m bout that action-&-I-WILL-make it happen.

“God is good” and “rise and shine;its church time!!”

“Any body can say”dey believe in God”but it takes a TRUE Christian to practice wat we preach & set possitive examples & help guide erbody to da light,da truth,& da way.”

“When it comes to God, I’m on hush mode I’ll let my life do the talking.”

Meaningless.

Never seen a bad guy around the ranch.
BC403AB6-FD19-4C33-BAD1-A812509FA546.jpeg

And I can link to a hundred where guns saved lives

And I can give you many for each of those for mass murder, cop shot, accidental death, robbery....

Meaningless.

Never seen a bad guy around the ranch. View attachment 151489

Didn't help here

And I can give you many for each of those for mass murder, cop shot, accidental death, robbery....
Never been a gun in history that walked around shooting people.

Now what about the 50,000 killed in cars this year?

Never been a gun in history that walked around shooting people.

Now what about the 50,000 killed in cars this year?

Ah the old car thing again. Adorable. People use cars daily. Most don't use guns at all.

Give me your lives saved.

Idiots shooting themselves is always fun.

An Accidental Shooting in a Missouri Supermarket Shows Risks of New Law

Meaningless.

Never seen a bad guy around the ranch. View attachment 151489

Didn't help here

For each one you can give, I can show you where it occurred because the PERSON(S) doing it were the problem not the gun.

Forum List

Back