CIA Gives Taliban U.S. Stinger Weapons?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
To down one of our own helicopters, killing U.S. Troops :evil:

Of all the atrocities by this administration, this has to be the absolute worse. :mad:

But, will it get media attention? Nah. They're too busy whining over Bergdahl. :eusa_whistle:

Read more @ feedly: your news. delivered.

Of all the atrocities by this administration, this has to be the absolute worse. :mad:

But, will it get media attention? Nah. They're too busy whining over Bergdahl. :eusa_whistle:

I do not see the story in that feedly link.

Try this Doug Ross @ Journal: ANOTHER SHOE DROPS IN THE BENGHAZI SCANDAL: Taliban Now Targeting U.S. Troops With Stinger Missiles

I do not see the story in that feedly link.

Try this Doug Ross @ Journal: ANOTHER SHOE DROPS IN THE BENGHAZI SCANDAL: Taliban Now Targeting U.S. Troops With Stinger Missiles

That is indeed an indictment of the Obama Administration's foreign policy, if it's true.

But because it's a blog, I don't trust it.

Would prefer to hear someone in the Brookings Institute comment on it first.

Yeah this is pretty suspect, a blog that links back to an article by GOP activist who is claiming unnamed sources within the spec ops community.

That is indeed an indictment of the Obama Administration's foreign policy, if it's true.

But because it's a blog, I don't trust it.

Would prefer to hear someone in the Brookings Institute comment on it first.
The Brookings Institute?? Seriously? ?

Maybe they bought them with the riches Reagan gave them.

Piss off with the Reagan bullshit.

Taliban weren't formed till the 90's. Benazir Bhutto and Saudi Arabia funded them initially.
They are monsters.

01Little-lamb-of-the-GOP.jpg

I'm not going to bother capturing that image you've put up.

Benazir Bhutto created this monster. You are entitled you see to your own opinion but not to your own facts.

You really should learn the history of the Taliban. Quite fascinating.

I'm not going to bother capturing that image you've put up.

Benazir Bhutto created this monster. You are entitled you see to your own opinion but not to your own facts.

You really should learn the history of the Taliban. Quite fascinating.

Oh come on. That image is hilarious. Even if it has nothing to do with anything.

:2up:

Forum List

Back