CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

How about you provide some proof of Obama's claims?

NOTE: Obama saying things may be enough for you Obamabots, but normal people need more.

You still think it was about the video, don't you?

As amazing as it seems, some of the more deranged regressives, Sallow. RDean, Jakematters, et al, are actually trying to revive the video story.

Lying that Obama had called it a terrorist attack failed, so now they want to claim "yeah, it really was just a protest about the video."

Regressives are fucking retards.

Enough with the bullshit. Some of you are going to be embarrassed at what fools you are making of yourselves when the facts come out.

This is how conspiracy theories take off. Dumb shits start drinking all kinds of Kool-Aid originated from highly questionable sources, and then when the facts come out and show what asses they made of themselves, they scream "COVER-UP!!!!" to hide their stupidity.

STFU. All of you. You are treating the military like it is a clown show and basing your opinions on obvious partisan shit that is being made up out of thin air.

Wait for the facts.

More like 34 pages of Obama supporters doing their best to make excuses for the incompetence of this Administration and ignore what have been shown to be obvious attempts to mislead the American people as to what happened in Libya.

Except that neither you or any of your friends over at Fox Noise have proven anything other than your desire to sink this president at any cost.

Thanks for playing, asshole. Get back to me when you have some actual proof.

Proof? Well we know without question that our Ambassador is dead because the consulate in Benghazi was woefully unprepared to defend itself. Does that need to be "proven" to you?

We also know that President Obama has stated that he immediately gave the order to protect our people on the ground yet that protection was never delivered and some very brave Americans died as a result.

It's quite obvious that we were woefully unprepared to defend American interests in a region where one would think that would be a priority. Or do you need me to "prove" to you that we have a rather large amount of military "assets" in the Middle East? So where WERE those assets and why were they not sent to Benghazi immediately?

We know that the CIA operators were painting enemy mortars with lasers and asking for air strikes...air strikes that never came. Those very same mortars then killed the two ex-Seals. Why was there no c-130 gunships overhead? Why were there no fighter jets with smart weapons flying overhead to respond to those laser paintings by the CIA operators? Why was Delta Force stopped from deploying in a situation for which they are trained to respond? Do you need me to "prove" that we had those things yet didn't use them?

What you need to prove to me is that the Obama administration denied requests for help. So far, you've given me Fox's unnamed source, and that's it. Fail.

NOTE: Obama saying things may be enough for you Obamabots, but normal people need more.

As amazing as it seems, some of the more deranged regressives, Sallow. RDean, Jakematters, et al, are actually trying to revive the video story.

Lying that Obama had called it a terrorist attack failed, so now they want to claim "yeah, it really was just a protest about the video."

Fuck off, King Retard.

Except that neither you or any of your friends over at Fox Noise have proven anything other than your desire to sink this president at any cost.

How about you provide some proof other than Fox's unnamed source?

What's pathetic about your DEMANDS for "proof" is that you're making them as the Administration you support does everything it can to stone-wall the investigation of what happened in Benghazi until AFTER the election.

What Obama has "claimed" so far has been shown to be untrue and what's disturbing is that unless this Administration is totally incompetent, they would have had to have KNOWN that what they were telling the American people about Benghazi wasn't the truth.

Proof? Well we know without question that our Ambassador is dead because the consulate in Benghazi was woefully unprepared to defend itself. Does that need to be "proven" to you?

We also know that President Obama has stated that he immediately gave the order to protect our people on the ground yet that protection was never delivered and some very brave Americans died as a result.

It's quite obvious that we were woefully unprepared to defend American interests in a region where one would think that would be a priority. Or do you need me to "prove" to you that we have a rather large amount of military "assets" in the Middle East? So where WERE those assets and why were they not sent to Benghazi immediately?

We know that the CIA operators were painting enemy mortars with lasers and asking for air strikes...air strikes that never came. Those very same mortars then killed the two ex-Seals. Why was there no c-130 gunships overhead? Why were there no fighter jets with smart weapons flying overhead to respond to those laser paintings by the CIA operators? Why was Delta Force stopped from deploying in a situation for which they are trained to respond? Do you need me to "prove" that we had those things yet didn't use them?

What you need to prove to me is that the Obama administration denied requests for help. So far, you've given me Fox's unnamed source, and that's it. Fail.

more importantly, what would they be saying if this had happened when bush was president?

they sure didn't care that *his* incompetence allowed thousands of people to die when our own city was attacked.

fauxrage hacks at their finest

Fine, Jose...if the Obama Administration DIDN'T deny requests for help then why wasn't help given? Why weren't there assets in the air to respond to the CIA operators painting those enemy mortars? What WAS the Obama response?

We had a C-130 gunship less than a hundred miles away, we could have easily protected our people. BUT Obama is too bought into apologizing and appeasing Al Qaeda to allow a show of American strength.

Yes we could have protected our people. That consulate was considered American Soil.

The consulate, American Soil, was being attacked and I for one have no problem blowing away the attackers. If civilians are in the way. Tough shit.

even if it was/is your child in the way?

If it were me and my child you can bet your ass we wouldn't be anywhere near a firefight.

What's pathetic about your DEMANDS for "proof" is that you're making them as the Administration you support does everything it can to stone-wall the investigation of what happened in Benghazi until AFTER the election.

What Obama has "claimed" so far has been shown to be untrue and what's disturbing is that unless this Administration is totally incompetent, they would have had to have KNOWN that what they were telling the American people about Benghazi wasn't the truth.

So, still no proof? You're not going to convince me that way. Thanks for playing.

WTF?

There is a lot more room in there than you think.

I've only ever been inside an C-130 so I'm not completely sure. But every image I can find shows very little free space. All of it's dedicated to the aforementioned stuff...and in the grand scheme of things- and AC-130 isn't all that big.

An AC-130 has a cargo bay aft of the wings that can be used for a lot more than carrying ammo for the guns. It is small compared to a C-5, but there is plenty of room to use it as an emergency transport.

That very same Cargo Bay is where the Howitzer and Bofors are manned from. Their ammo, and all the machinery used to make them viable in the craft is thusly there too. There might be some room, not much, wouldn't even really call it plenty. But that's just my opinion. Here's a video actually, looks kind of cramped...throw in even four more people and eh...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJeDic2xKQU]Inside An AC-130 While Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know what they look like inside, but the AC-130 IS A C-130 Aircraft. It has the cargo hold replaced by that amazing weapons system - but I can't imagine why they would remove the passenger compartment.

The passenger compartment of a normal C-130 is the cargo area to the back of the cockpit. In the case of the AC-130, all of that space is dedicated to the guns, equipment and ammo. As to why they'd not keep the ability to carry a slew of passengers; the AC-130 is never, ever, meant as a transport.

It's a Hercules aircraft dude, it's a big bird.

Not really. It's a good sized plane, but I think it's one of the smaller aircraft in the airlift game.

So far what we've got is Obama "saying" that he gave the order to do whatever was necessary to protect our people on the ground but the reality is that what those people on the ground NEEDED was an air strike on those mortars but it never came. Why is that?

Fine, Jose...if the Obama Administration DIDN'T deny requests for help then why wasn't help given? Why weren't there assets in the air to respond to the CIA operators painting those enemy mortars? What WAS the Obama response?

I wouldn't know if help was requested, if it was denied (if requested) or of anything associated with the attack/CIA operation because I wasn't there. And neither were you. I'll wait for more proof than a Fox News unnamed source, thank you.

So far what we've got is Obama "saying" that he gave the order to do whatever was necessary to protect our people on the ground but the reality is that what those people on the ground NEEDED was an air strike on those mortars but it never came. Why is that?

No, what we have here is you and the rest of the USMB Wingnut Brigade parroting Fox News and their unnamed source without any real proof that what you're parroting is accurate.

Because you won't accept anything except what your little tin god tells you.

Got anything to back up his claims?

Didn't think so.

And you have the temerity to call other people partisan. :lmao:

more importantly, what would they be saying if this had happened when bush was president?

they sure didn't care that *his* incompetence allowed thousands of people to die when our own city was attacked.

Are you claiming that Bush denied requests for help during the 1st 9/11 attacks, Rosie?

Really? They're pushing that failed, discredited bullshit?

What morons. :cool:

And what would your reaction be? Would you be carrying Bush's water?

Hell, no.

So, still no proof? You're not going to convince me that way. Thanks for playing.
Nothing's going to convince you.

I wouldn't know if help was requested, if it was denied (if requested) or of anything associated with the attack/CIA operation because I wasn't there. And neither were you. I'll wait for more proof than a Fox News unnamed source, thank you.
All you wait for is the next talking point you're ordered to blindly repeat.

Because you won't accept anything except what your little tin god tells you.

Got anything to back up his claims?

Didn't think so.

And you have the temerity to call other people partisan. :lmao:

My sentiments exactly. He's quick to say that everyone but Barry is lying. He wants proof from everyone but Barry.

Partisan? You betcha.

Forum List

Back