CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

What you need to prove to me is that the Obama administration denied requests for help. So far, you've given me Fox's unnamed source, and that's it. Fail.

Fine, Jose...if the Obama Administration DIDN'T deny requests for help then why wasn't help given? Why weren't there assets in the air to respond to the CIA operators painting those enemy mortars? What WAS the Obama response?

I wouldn't know if help was requested, if it was denied (if requested) or of anything associated with the attack/CIA operation because I wasn't there. And neither were you. I'll wait for more proof than a Fox News unnamed source, thank you.

You don't know if help was requested during an almost 7 hour gun battle? It was requested REPEATEDLY, Jose and you know it. What do you think people on the ground in Benghazi were doing while they were under attack...ordering pizza?

So, still no proof? You're not going to convince me that way. Thanks for playing.

Seriously hack, you make a complete fool of yourself.

{Charles Woods, father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods -- one of four Americans slain in an attack on a U.S. compound in Libya last month -- is still not satisfied with the lack of direct answers from the White House about the incident, he told Fox News on Sunday.

In an interview with Fox's Geraldo Rivera, Woods responded to recent reports that his son had made repeated requests for backup as militants laid siege to the facility on the anniversary of Sept. 11th. Those requests were ultimately denied, and Woods said he wants to know exactly why.}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/charles-woods-navy-seal-obama_n_2039121.html

We know that the CIA operators were painting enemy mortars with lasers and asking for air strikes...air strikes that never came. Those very same mortars then killed the two ex-Seals. Why was there no c-130 gunships overhead? Why were there no fighter jets with smart weapons flying overhead to respond to those laser paintings by the CIA operators?

See....here's what doesn't make sense to me. To my understading, you don't paint the target until you are prepared to fire. The enemy can detect the lasar very easily and you run a huge risk of giving up your position. So it makes absolutely no sense for him to paint the target unless he is expecting an immediate delivery of ordinance. That means he had to believe that at the very least the drones were armed and would fire.

How about you provide some proof of Obama's claims?

NOTE: Obama saying things may be enough for you Obamabots, but normal people need more.

You still think it was about the video, don't you?

How about you provide some proof other than Fox's unnamed source?
Because you won't accept anything except what your little tin god tells you.

Got anything to back up his claims?

Didn't think so.

And you have the temerity to call other people partisan. :lmao:

Dave....take the lesson I learned the hard way. Don't invest too much time in arguing with this dip shit like I did with Ed. Pretty soon you will find yourself arguing about whether or not a predator can actually fly....cause you know...there's no statement made by the administration that they can so clearly that's just a right-wing lie.

It's pointless to argue with the brainless.

Either that or he was operating under the belief that after that length of time that help HAD to have been there either in the form of an armed drone, a C-130 gunship or fighters armed with smart missiles.

I mean how could they NOT be there? What idiot wouldn't have had assets overhead? Oh, that's right...Barry.

So, still no proof? You're not going to convince me that way. Thanks for playing.

{Charles Woods, father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods -- one of four Americans slain in an attack on a U.S. compound in Libya last month -- is still not satisfied with the lack of direct answers from the White House about the incident, he told Fox News on Sunday.

In an interview with Fox's Geraldo Rivera, Woods responded to recent reports that his son had made repeated requests for backup as militants laid siege to the facility on the anniversary of Sept. 11th. Those requests were ultimately denied, and Woods said he wants to know exactly why.}

Charles Woods, Father Of Navy SEAL Slain In Benghazi, Challenges Obama (VIDEO)

Wow....even HuffPo reports there were requests for backup and they were denied. :clap2:

Didn't think so.

My sentiments exactly. He's quick to say that everyone but Barry is lying. He wants proof from everyone but Barry.

Partisan? You betcha.
If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.

Didn't think so.

Dave....take the lesson I learned the hard way. Don't invest too much time in arguing with this dip shit like I did with Ed. Pretty soon you will find yourself arguing about whether or not a predator can actually fly....cause you know...there's no statement made by the administration that they can so clearly that's just a right-wing lie.

It's pointless to argue with the brainless.
Call me Pollyanna -- I keep hoping to find one of them worth salvaging.

No luck so far. They all wish people would stop complaining about some dead guys so Obama can get re-elected.

Party before country. Every. Single. Time.

Charles Woods, Father Of Navy SEAL Slain In Benghazi, Challenges Obama (VIDEO)

Wow....even HuffPo reports there were requests for backup and they were denied. :clap2:

Um. Not exactly- what they reported is that Charles Woods reacted to reports that they had requested help but none was given. If they reported about the actual happening of that, it wasn't in the linked story.

This just in! Given the info or lack thereof by the Obama camp they have been here by declared the winner....of the Darwin award!

Proof? Well we know without question that our Ambassador is dead because the consulate in Benghazi was woefully unprepared to defend itself. Does that need to be "proven" to you?

We also know that President Obama has stated that he immediately gave the order to protect our people on the ground yet that protection was never delivered and some very brave Americans died as a result.

It's quite obvious that we were woefully unprepared to defend American interests in a region where one would think that would be a priority. Or do you need me to "prove" to you that we have a rather large amount of military "assets" in the Middle East? So where WERE those assets and why were they not sent to Benghazi immediately?

We know that the CIA operators were painting enemy mortars with lasers and asking for air strikes...air strikes that never came. Those very same mortars then killed the two ex-Seals. Why was there no c-130 gunships overhead? Why were there no fighter jets with smart weapons flying overhead to respond to those laser paintings by the CIA operators? Why was Delta Force stopped from deploying in a situation for which they are trained to respond? Do you need me to "prove" that we had those things yet didn't use them?

What you need to prove to me is that the Obama administration denied requests for help. So far, you've given me Fox's unnamed source, and that's it. Fail.

more importantly, what would they be saying if this had happened when bush was president?

they sure didn't care that *his* incompetence allowed thousands of people to die when our own city was attacked.

fauxrage hacks at their finest

While we're talking about "fauxrage hacks", why don't we talk about YOU and your "Bush was responsible for 9/11; HOW could he do NOTHING while planes flew into buildings?!" combined with "There was nothing wrong with Obama watching American citizens die in real-time and refuse to give the order to help them"?! How's THAT for some quality "fauxrage", not to mention proud Obama dicksucking?!

Simple answer, dingbat: this wouldn't have happened when Bush was President, which is why hypocritical twats like you were reduced to pissing and moaning because he didn't jump into a phone booth, change into a Superman costume, and fly off to stop the planes in mid-air, and why you are NOW reduced to trying to pretend WE are the ones with a double standard.

Even simpler answer: piss off and die, you ignorant piece of liberal hack trash.

It would be one thing of we didn't have assets in the area, but more and more it appears we even had them on site and didn't use them. Obama owns this.

we went into Iraq because Bush said they had WMD's when in fact they did not.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

That sir proves nothing we went in looking for WMD's and there were none people may of said otherwise but we went in gun blazing and found natta

Yes, because no one can MOVE a WMD...

Dumbass.

A little history lesson, they were actually USED in the Iraq/Iran War years earlier.

Last edited:

That sir proves nothing we went in looking for WMD's and there were none people may of said otherwise but we went in gun blazing and found natta

LIAR

From the CIA itself: https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/gulfwar/555/425055597.html

An expose from PBS:
A Closer Look - Was Khamisiyah A Cover-Up? | Last Battle Of The Gulf War | FRONTLINE | PBS

From the LA Times
CIA Knew of Chemical Weapons in Iraq Bunker - Los Angeles Times

From the Dept of Defense
Defense.gov News Release: DOD RELEASES TWO REPORTS ON KHAMISIYAH DEMOLITION OPERATIONS

From CNN:
CIA failed to warn U.S. troops about Iraqi chemical dump - CNN

YOU WERE SAYING LIAR???

Oo I bet you have super inside secret sources like fox has huh!

Lol....you don't know shit.
I know that Obama gave the order to not let help be deployed to Americans under attack.

You just keep whining like a little pussy about Plame, as if that makes Benghazi go away.

Bootlicker retard.

really? you have evidence Obama said no? Please link that up for me to read.

Keep trying to make the attack a issue larger than it is. You will fail like usual.

No. You fail. If he'd said yes don't you think those 4 men would still be alive??

I sure as fuck do.

Fine, Jose...if the Obama Administration DIDN'T deny requests for help then why wasn't help given? Why weren't there assets in the air to respond to the CIA operators painting those enemy mortars? What WAS the Obama response?

I wouldn't know if help was requested, if it was denied (if requested) or of anything associated with the attack/CIA operation because I wasn't there. And neither were you. I'll wait for more proof than a Fox News unnamed source, thank you.
All you wait for is the next talking point you're ordered to blindly repeat.

Ironic post is ironic

You don't know if help was requested during an almost 7 hour gun battle? It was requested REPEATEDLY, Jose and you know it. What do you think people on the ground in Benghazi were doing while they were under attack...ordering pizza?

So, still no proof? Got it :thup:

Forum List

Back