Citizens United (Worst bill in American History?)

Citizen United says that Corporations are people. Yet there is law stating that Corporations can't force employee's to vote a particular way. They can show them political information but can't FORCE all the people in a Corporation to vote a certain way.

The problem is that all Corporations statistically have voters that don't agree with the Corporation's vote. Not all of the workers vote for the same party.

Yet Citizens United is taking money from people and using it to manipulate a campaign, no matter what party.

Discuss.

So, how are unions 'persons' and corporations not?
Unions have been giving unlimited money to Democrats for over a hundred years and their members have no say about it!

I do not have to try really hard. You fuckin' dolts were crying that republican donors were going to buy elections after this ruling then Obama got elected twice. You're fuckin' stupid. You just refuse to admit it because that would make you intellectually honest and destroy your retarded liberal view. So you must continue to play repeater instead of facing reality.

And obviously that means that elections cant be bought because someone said something once and it didnt happen. Thats the way I find out the truth about things. I listen to people on message boards and make weird logical leaps that I cannot explain
Of course elections can be bought. For example, offering to force the evil rich to pay for food, gas, utilities, rent, and health care for 50 million Americans so those people don't ever have to work for such things another day in their life.

This is your brain on drugs

And obviously that means that elections cant be bought because someone said something once and it didnt happen. Thats the way I find out the truth about things. I listen to people on message boards and make weird logical leaps that I cannot explain
Of course elections can be bought. For example, offering to force the evil rich to pay for food, gas, utilities, rent, and health care for 50 million Americans so those people don't ever have to work for such things another day in their life.

This is your brain on drugs

^^^
This is what a lo-lo writes when he rrealizes he's been bested.

Forum List

Back