🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Ive said for a while as we ramp up the rhetoric that we are pushing our nation towards civil war. I was mocked for saying that. I was even accused of wanting it because I was warning against it.

We are alot closer than you think. Be careful

My hands are TIED!
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

Ive said for a while as we ramp up the rhetoric that we are pushing our nation towards civil war. I was mocked for saying that. I was even accused of wanting it because I was warning against it.

Been there, done that...

And a peaceful breakup can be made, and should be.

What this country needs is an enema

When it comes, it will be no more civil than the last one.

My hands are TIED!
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

Great. Just Great. I am going to have that stuck in my head all day long with a bunch of kids that like pop music. I don't know whether to thank you or yell at you.

There no civil war coming. What side would the vast majority who dont vote and dont give a fuck gunna fight on? The purple side? Stop.

I don't think so. You might have that but it will be another fifty years that people are actually serious because of the smaller things that come out like...........water.

Chicago doesn't take Chicago this seriously.

It's only a matter of time before a right wing con uses and assault weapon on some liberal protesters at a Trump rally.

More politics of fear.

That said, you might be thinking of the word anarchy more then civil war.

But giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming you really believe there could or would be a civil war. What sides are fighting in this civil war? It isn't like during the Democrat war to preserve slavery.
It's only a matter of time before a right wing con uses and assault weapon on some liberal protesters at a Trump rally.

And past time that the left is using fear.

assault weapon?

Like, a ball bat, tire iron, brass knuckles?

Who do you think will lead each side in this war?

What this country needs is an enema

The last thing this country needs is more crap flying around

Those morons in Oregon thought that too. See how much support they didn't get?

Hard to tell at this point. But keep ratcheting up the violence, the hopelessness, and the rhetoric and its inevitable

Those morons in Oregon thought that too. See how much support they didn't get?

Those morons are sadly ahead of the curve on this and likely the type of people who will start ir

Hard to tell at this point. But keep ratcheting up the violence, the hopelessness, and the rhetoric and its inevitable

You need to identify the leaders. Otherwise, you've got nothing.

Who is ratcheting up the violence?

Forum List

Back