Civil War

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Now answer this question. Did you abuse me?

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.
And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?
It's not wrong. It is wrong to violate their civil rights to satiate your blood lust.

When these wannabes actually begin to overthrow the government through violent means, by all means, I'll be right along side the left putting them in the ground.

Until then, they are using speech and made popular by the likes of you.

At least have the fucking brains to diminish them by not giving them what they want; publicity.

Their message of hate dies if they are not permitted to get a national stage and have to remain in the shit filled darkness of their own filth.

There is a poetic justice to watching them die of their own impotence. You people keep fucking that up.

Neo nazis have no intention of overthrowing the government, as far as I know, so I have no idea what that has to do with anything. At any rate, If you don't speak up and against neo-nazi scum, then you are just as bad as they are. I couldn't give a fuck if you view that as "giving them publicity."
This is why you're one of the dumbest fucks on this forum.

Let's begin with this. Until this shit went down, you didn't even know that these wanabe's were having this rally. You would never have known it went down if no one had done anything to bring the media into it. So that means they would have had to chew their fucking rage alone, with no one giving a fuck about them. Not now. Now you gave them a platform from which they can reach 100's if not 1,000's of weak-minded idiots willing to follow their hate. You want to stand up to them but you're just another enabler of hate.

I want them to fail and fade away into the past. That does not happen by giving them a national stage.

Second, you don't defeat hate by letting your own hate rule you. The Antifa fuckers are ever bit as pathetic and wrong as the wannabes. They are haters on par with the racists they were objecting to. They violated the rights of American citizens for no good cause than they don't like the message.

If you want to start silencing speech you don't like, then don't be a pussy and bitch and whine when those who disagree with you silence you. I guarantee you, in a war of force, you fucks will lose and lose big.

Start reigning in the bigots and haters of the left and leave the racists and haters in the white supremacist group die the slow death they deserve. Hell, make some popcorn and drink a beer and watch them gnaw on their bone of hatred and laugh at them.

Otherwise, just shut your stupid, retarded yap.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
Yes it is. As ruled on by the SCOTUS.

A VERY GOOD argument can be made that those who attempt to silence speech are un-American, for the right to speech is as American as it gets.
ok, glad to know where you stand...

You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.
So you're all good with public Nazi and white supremacist rallies and protests?

The First Amendment protects their right to do it. That's the bottom line.
If they came to my community and were staging a demonstration in the areas that my family live. I would stand full throated against that. Especially given our history I don't think any group has the right to walk around our streets and tell anybody that they are a lesser human being, or that they need to pack up and go back to their country. It is ugly and hateful and unamerican and I have every right to stand against that kind of speech and those kind of movements.

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.
And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?
It's not wrong. It is wrong to violate their civil rights to satiate your blood lust.

When these wannabes actually begin to overthrow the government through violent means, by all means, I'll be right along side the left putting them in the ground.

At least have the fucking brains to diminish them by not giving them what they want; publicity.

Their message of hate dies if they are not permitted to get a national stage and have to remain in the shit filled darkness of their own filth.

There is a poetic justice to watching them die of their own impotence. You people keep fucking that up.

Neo nazis have no intention of overthrowing the government, as far as I know, so I have no idea what that has to do with anything. At any rate, If you don't speak up and against neo-nazi scum, then you are just as bad as they are. I couldn't give a fuck if you view that as "giving them publicity."

Let's begin with this. Until this shit went down, you didn't even know that these wanabe's were having this rally. You would never have known it went down if no one had done anything to bring the media into it. So that means they would have had to chew their fucking rage alone, with no one giving a fuck about them. Not now. Now you gave them a platform from which they can reach 100's if not 1,000's of weak-minded idiots willing to follow their hate. You want to stand up to them but you're just another enabler of hate.

I want them to fail and fade away into the past. That does not happen by giving them a national stage.

Second, you don't defeat hate by letting your own hate rule you. The Antifa fuckers are ever bit as pathetic and wrong as the wannabes. They are haters on par with the racists they were objecting to. They violated the rights of American citizens for no good cause than they don't like the message.

If you want to start silencing speech you don't like, then don't be a pussy and bitch and whine when those who disagree with you silence you. I guarantee you, in a war of force, you fucks will lose and lose big.

Start reigning in the bigots and haters of the left and leave the racists and haters in the white supremacist group die the slow death they deserve. Hell, make some popcorn and drink a beer and watch them gnaw on their bone of hatred and laugh at them.

Wow! Awesome post.

I wonder if it will take.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
No, I'm standing against left-wing terrorists who are willingly violating the civil rights of American's to feed THEIR hate.

The First Amendment applies to everyone, or it will not apply to anyone. Violent protesters are law breakers. If they bring deadly force, they will be met with deadly force.

/discussion
I agree, I don't think there is a need for violence with protest and many on the left take it too far. It is ok to have that discussion in relation to last weekends events but I'd hope to see a clear condemnation of what the Nazi and White Supremacists were doing with out the "But the left..." argument watering it down. It makes it sound like you are defending and making excuses for the racists. Maybe you are
I can defend their right to speech without agreeing or supporting their ideology.

When you and those on the left denounce and attack the Antifa group for being just as wrong, then we'll get to the discussion part. Until then, I'm not going to sit in a one-sided insult fest to satisfy yours or anyone's notion that only one side in this was wrong.

Triggered much, nutjob? I have nothing to do with "Antifa," ya crazed maniac. And I knew full well that this rally was going down before it happened as there was a thread posted on it on this very forum ahead of the date. But I'm flattered that you think little ol' me is "giving them a platform" by even discussing them, meanwhile major media outlets are covering the events 24/7. lol, I guess I'm really really important!

No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.

Of course, but the left doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights, except for themselves.

Slade just admitted it.
So did Trump... Didn't you hear him condemn those groups? Is he against the Bill of Rights as well?

If they came to my community and were staging a demonstration in the areas that my family live. I would stand full throated against that. Especially given our history I don't think any group has the right to walk around our streets and tell anybody that they are a lesser human being, or that they need to pack up and go back to their country. It is ugly and hateful and unamerican and I have every right to stand against that kind of speech and those kind of movements.
They do have that right. You also have the right to shout at them and shout them down if you can. You do NOT have the right to bring deadly force into the equation. If you do, be prepared to accept the consequences.

They tried sleeping on Wall Street, marching on freeways blocking traffic including emergency vehicles.

They tried the never Trumpers, running an old lady for president, they tried forming a hate group called BLM and ANTIFA.

The left is losing and it hurts them. They should investigate themselves and their positions in life but they won't.

They would actually prefer a civil war. But they will not get their wish, at best they will angst up a riot or two but that is it. The left has lost it's power and it's mouth piece the fake news media has never been less respected than they are now.

Your endless tu quoque's are amusing, but not at all unsurprising. They came to protest against the alt-right pieces of shit, they didn't show up to go to war. Shall I embarrass you by posting pictures of the riot gear the alt-right cretins came in?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to sleep, boy.
You just outed yourself as a fucking nut job.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.
Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?
Yes
So you are justifying Antifa coming into fight against the white supremacist protest, right? Fighting hate with hate...
I am a loving peaceful man and find violence abhorrent (well other than kicking Sytfe's sissy ass).

On what planet could you ever do that, internet tough guy?

Triggered much, nutjob? I have nothing to do with "Antifa," ya crazed maniac. And I knew full well that this rally was going down before it happened as there was a thread posted on it on this very forum ahead of the date. But I'm flattered that you think little ol' me is "giving them a platform" by even discussing them, meanwhile major media outlets are covering the events 24/7. lol, I guess I'm really really important!
LMFAO....you calling someone else a nutjob. Now that is rich...really rich.

You prove yourself a nut job with every post.

Wow, you really are retarded. I hope you have a study helmet. If you cannot follow a general converstaion on the merits, consequences, and wisdom of actions of groups in our country, then do yourself a favor and go masterbate in the corner and let the adults talk.

You just outed yourself as a fucking nut job.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.
Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?
Yes
So you are justifying Antifa coming into fight against the white supremacist protest, right? Fighting hate with hate...
I am a loving peaceful man and find violence abhorrent (well other than kicking Sytfe's sissy ass).

On what planet could you ever do that, internet tough guy?
Oh I am not tough, but compared to a pussy like you I might seem so.

Sad when those "opposing hate" are more violent.

I would hope we would all defender every Americans right to free speech and peaceably assemble no matter how vile their cause is. And I would hope we would speak out against all unprovoked violence no matter how we might agree with their intentions.

Wow! Awesome post.

Of course not. They have an agenda and won't be derailed by the truth.

Wow! Awesome post.

Of course not. They have an agenda and won't be derailed by the truth.
Yes...sadly many on the Left don't want or refuse to accept the truth.

Wow, you really are retarded. I hope you have a study helmet. If you cannot follow a general converstaion on the merits, consequences, and wisdom of actions of groups in our country, then do yourself a favor and go masterbate in the corner and let the adults talk.

Yes, I get it. You think I'm "stupid." You think I'm "retarded." You think I'm the one who can't follow a topic while you yourself make baseless accusations about who I side with. Anything else?

I'm beginning to think you don't even know what you're talking about anymore. I haven't seen someone say so little with so many words as you do. Sort of a bizarre exchange here. Maybe you should spend a bit of time writing in your diary so you can become clear on where you stand?

Yes, I get it. You think I'm "stupid." You think I'm "retarded." You think I'm the one who can't follow a topic while you yourself make baseless accusations about who I side with. Anything else?

I'm beginning to think you don't even know what you're talking about anymore. I haven't seen someone say so little with so many words as you do. Sort of a bizarre exchange here. Maybe you should spend a bit of time writing in your diary so you can become clear on where you stand?
But you are stupid. You need to accept it and relish it.

Forum List

Back