Civil War

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.

When one knows there is a high probability of attack by rabid liberals it would be foolish to NOT come dressed protectively.

Do you go out in winter in just your panties and bra?

You do?

Like the cold THAT much?

Or just retarded/stupid?

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.

When one knows there is a high probability of attack by rabid liberals it would be foolish to NOT come dressed protectively.

Do you go out in winter in just your panties and bra?

You do?

Like the cold THAT much?

Or just retarded/stupid?
My girl goes out in the cold like that all the time... one of the reasons why I love her so much!

It doesn't have to be this fucked up.
It just doesn't.

I agree.

We could just be decent human beings and treat each other with respect.

I will never treat a white supremacist or a NAZI with respect.

And that's why you will lead us to civil war.

[Hate] drew a circle that shut me out.
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took him in

-Edwin Markham

Nope. Won't happen. The haters are too few. A dying breed.

I agree. The Democrat party is a dying breed

Lame. You really have no game.

If history does not precisely repeat itself; it has been said that it, at least, rhymes.

So, there was a time when no one could envision that France, for example, would not be part of the Roman Empire.

But the citizens of the Roman Empire got fat and lazy and expected the State to provide all for its citizens {Free Stuff}, and then those from the outside, mostly barbarians, who wanted to share in its largess, started to invade, just as Mexico & Arabia are invading the U.S. today....and...well, maybe even those educated in the rotting cities of the North know today that France is no longer part of the Roman Empire....maybe they even know that the Roman Empire is no more.

California will likely be the first to go from the American Empire, and it could be considered a blessing, except that then the Wall would have to go all the Way up to Canada, for California would quickly become another Mexico...as it almost is today.

The cry today is that White Nationalists are an anathema....but George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison et al were the ultimate White Nationalists...and they and their progeny built the greatest society thus far known to mankind.

You Bolshevik Fools should be careful what you wish for....you will miss the White Boys when they are gone. History repeats itself, or it at least rhymes. Haiti got its independence at about the same time as the United States...and it is the basket case of the Western Hemisphere...perhaps of the whole world. Lots of differences between the USA and Haiti....but the main was is...in Haiti, the first thing they did was KILL all the White Boys.

________

The Founders weren't nazis
__________________--

Well, you half-wit Bolsheviks haven't declared them Nazis yet, but you are well on your way.

And, really, is that all you've got? Wouldn't it have been better to not respond and pretend you didn't read my post, rather than come with this limp-dick nonsense and show yourself to be a numbskull? Are you posting from your mother's basement in some rotting city in the north....a Safe Space where you feel safe to call Rational Americans names, without even understanding why you are doing it?
______

I agree.

We could just be decent human beings and treat each other with respect.

-Edwin Markham

Not playing a game. I'm trying to wake people up

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.
So you're all good with public Nazi and white supremacist rallies and protests?

The First Amendment protects their right to do it. That's the bottom line.
If they came to my community and were staging a demonstration in the areas that my family live. I would stand full throated against that. Especially given our history I don't think any group has the right to walk around our streets and tell anybody that they are a lesser human being, or that they need to pack up and go back to their country. It is ugly and hateful and unamerican and I have every right to stand against that kind of speech and those kind of movements.

Actually, they do have that right. You oppose the First Amendment. You're a fascist.

If history does not precisely repeat itself; it has been said that it, at least, rhymes.

So, there was a time when no one could envision that France, for example, would not be part of the Roman Empire.

But the citizens of the Roman Empire got fat and lazy and expected the State to provide all for its citizens {Free Stuff}, and then those from the outside, mostly barbarians, who wanted to share in its largess, started to invade, just as Mexico & Arabia are invading the U.S. today....and...well, maybe even those educated in the rotting cities of the North know today that France is no longer part of the Roman Empire....maybe they even know that the Roman Empire is no more.

California will likely be the first to go from the American Empire, and it could be considered a blessing, except that then the Wall would have to go all the Way up to Canada, for California would quickly become another Mexico...as it almost is today.

The cry today is that White Nationalists are an anathema....but George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison et al were the ultimate White Nationalists...and they and their progeny built the greatest society thus far known to mankind.

You Bolshevik Fools should be careful what you wish for....you will miss the White Boys when they are gone. History repeats itself, or it at least rhymes. Haiti got its independence at about the same time as the United States...and it is the basket case of the Western Hemisphere...perhaps of the whole world. Lots of differences between the USA and Haiti....but the main was is...in Haiti, the first thing they did was KILL all the White Boys.

________

__________________--

Well, you half-wit Bolsheviks haven't declared them Nazis yet, but you are well on your way.

And, really, is that all you've got? Wouldn't it have been better to not respond and pretend you didn't read my post, rather than come with this limp-dick nonsense and show yourself to be a numbskull? Are you posting from your mother's basement in some rotting city in the north....a Safe Space where you feel safe to call Rational Americans names, without even understanding why you are doing it?
______

White nationalists are what the Nazis in america are calling themselves. That's why they are walking around with Nazi flags. Because they are Nazis.

No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.

Of course, but the left doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights, except for themselves.

Slade just admitted it.
So did Trump... Didn't you hear him condemn those groups? Is he against the Bill of Rights as well?
Sure he condemned them. But he never claimed they didn't have a right to protest. He in fact pointed out that they have a permit to protest, whereas the ANTIFA and BLM thugs didn't.

Of course, but the left doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights, except for themselves.

Slade just admitted it.
So did Trump... Didn't you hear him condemn those groups? Is he against the Bill of Rights as well?
Sure he condemned them. But he never claimed they didn't have a right to protest. He in fact pointed out that they have a permit to protest, whereas the ANTIFA and BLM thugs didn't.
Isn't it funny how facts often blow up the left's narrative? Yet they never learn.

________

__________________--

______

White nationalists are what the Nazis in america are calling themselves. That's why they are walking around with Nazi flags. Because they are Nazis.
_________

A mere handful. Not as many crazies as seem to be mixed in with the Muslims, or even with the BLMs or the Leftist Loons, who are just as dangerous.

About 65 percent of the Country is White. Do they account for 65 percent of the crimes or other lunacy we see in this country today?

Why Hell no.

No Rational American believes in the attempt by the Bolshevik Left to portray Heartland America as being represented by the few radicals who were in Charlotte last week-end.

_____

Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.

If they came to my community and were staging a demonstration in the areas that my family live. I would stand full throated against that. Especially given our history I don't think any group has the right to walk around our streets and tell anybody that they are a lesser human being, or that they need to pack up and go back to their country. It is ugly and hateful and unamerican and I have every right to stand against that kind of speech and those kind of movements.

Actually, they do have that right. You oppose the First Amendment. You're a fascist.
Do you have the right to post a full frontal of your teenie weenie on a billboard by an elementary school? What does the First Amendment say about that?

Slade just admitted it.
He renounced them and said there is no room for them in our country. What does that mean?

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Now answer this question. Did you abuse me?

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.
And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?
It's not wrong. It is wrong to violate their civil rights to satiate your blood lust.

When these wannabes actually begin to overthrow the government through violent means, by all means, I'll be right along side the left putting them in the ground.

Until then, they are using speech and made popular by the likes of you.

At least have the fucking brains to diminish them by not giving them what they want; publicity.

Their message of hate dies if they are not permitted to get a national stage and have to remain in the shit filled darkness of their own filth.

There is a poetic justice to watching them die of their own impotence. You people keep fucking that up.

Neo nazis have no intention of overthrowing the government, as far as I know, so I have no idea what that has to do with anything. At any rate, If you don't speak up and against neo-nazi scum, then you are just as bad as they are. I couldn't give a fuck if you view that as "giving them publicity."
So you take responsibility for other people's actions?

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.

Especially given our history I don't think any group has the right to walk around our streets and tell anybody that they are a lesser human being, or that they need to pack up and go back to their country.

...And you would be wrong. You clearly don't understand or respect the rights enumerated in the constitution. And that's unamerican.

-Edwin Markham

Not playing a game. I'm trying to wake people up

You offered weak snark. You are playing games.

This Civil War thing might has some legs. Watching CNN this morning and the Governor of WV was on and he flat out justified the violence from the alt-left. I think he would support lethal violence. I will tell you right now. Let the alt- left movement start going around the country to spread their violence, and it will happen. Shots will eventually be fired. I know I will be waiting here in Northern Tennessee should they make the miscalculation to desecrate our war dead

-Geaux

this is what we will be fighting during the Civil war. I like our chances.

DHSzImXXoAECjS4.jpg

Forum List

Back