Clapper: US institutions 'under assault'

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
"I think in many ways our institutions are under assault both externally -- and that's the big news here is the Russian interference in our election system -- and I think as well our institutions are under assault internally," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper if he meant US institutions were under assault internally from the President, Clapper responded, "Exactly."

He hit the nail on the head stating that our institutions are internally under assault by the idiot-in-chief.

Clapper: US institutions 'under assault' - CNNPolitics.com

"I think in many ways our institutions are under assault both externally -- and that's the big news here is the Russian interference in our election system -- and I think as well our institutions are under assault internally," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper if he meant US institutions were under assault internally from the President, Clapper responded, "Exactly."

He hit the nail on the head stating that our institutions are internally under assault by the idiot-in-chief.

This is the most frightening thing any American can read. We are being attacked by Russia from the outside and by a delusional, clueless. so called, president from within. And the f- - -ing Republicans bury their heads in the sand and refuse to admit that our DOJ is being destroyed. There are three branches of government to control a tyrant. The Congress, being controlled by the republicans, will allow the executive to sell us to the Kremlin. And the Judicial portion of the checks and balances is being destroyed by a power hungry bully who sits in the oval office.

This nation is in dire straights!

And a UUUgh number of US residents are just fine with it.

If RWNJs get their way, our kids will be learning Russian in school.

Some of those so called institutions need to have their asses evicted and their homes torn down. Drawing the swamp means clearing at the trash they collect.

Some of those so called institutions need to have their asses evicted and their homes torn down. Drawing the swamp means clearing at the trash they collect.

No, draining the swamp means enriching his family and hiring more Goldman Sachs Billionaires.

No, draining the swamp means enriching his family and hiring more Goldman Sachs Billionaires.
The main DNC building will make a great pig farm once the pigs get used to the smell.

Oh, really? This was the guy who lied to 300 million people that he wasn't spying on us and for some reason never went to prison. I believe he's got it backwards. The American people are the ones who have been under assault by US institutions.

Clapper = traitor = THE SWAMP

You better believe he was upset when fellow W-O traitor Comey got the ax...

So to the twisted minds of the Obama administration holding institutions accountable for their actions is seen as assaulting them.

This is the most frightening thing any American can read. We are being attacked by Russia from the outside and by a delusional, clueless. so called, president from within. And the f- - -ing Republicans bury their heads in the sand and refuse to admit that our DOJ is being destroyed.

When Dems and other left wing leeches make noises like this, smile and enjoy that America is finally prospering despite them.

Indeed, all this hate and paranoia... for outing the TRUTH of low character DEM CHEATING in the election...

1. CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate
2. paid Hillary "Workers" starting fights at Trump events to the pro-Hillary Zionist media can accuse Trump of "inciting violence."
3. "news" stories from WaPo, NYT, USA Today and others sent to Hillary campaign for "proofreading."

Words have meanings. If Dems actually cared about

CHEATING
COLLUSION
MEDDLING
INFLUENCING ELECTIONS

they would join all Patriotic Americans and demand an answer to the DOCUMENTED CHEATING of Hillary and CNN.

That's called "draining the swamp." Of course, clapper is one of the most obnoxious critters in the swamp.

These are the US INSTITUTIONS that really were ASSAULTED by Clapper and his band of Zionist W-O TRAITORS....

This is the most frightening thing any American can read. We are being attacked by Russia from the outside and by a delusional, clueless. so called, president from within. And the f- - -ing Republicans bury their heads in the sand and refuse to admit that our DOJ is being destroyed. There are three branches of government to control a tyrant. The Congress, being controlled by the republicans, will allow the executive to sell us to the Kremlin. And the Judicial portion of the checks and balances is being destroyed by a power hungry bully who sits in the oval office.

The nation is under assault from the Democrats who are opposed to securing our borders only because the President supports it, opposed preventing US jobs from leaving the country only because the President is for it, opposed to reforming the broken healthcare system only because the President is for it, opposed to tax reform to boost the economy only because the President is for it,opposed to visa reforms to prevent terrorists from entering the country only because the President is for it. The American people fought back against this assault on the nation by the Democrats by rejecting the corrupt, incompetent political whore they ran for President and the American people will continue to fight back against these continuing attacks on our nation by the Democrats.

That's called "draining the swamp." Of course, clapper is one of the most obnoxious critters in the swamp.
Draining the swamp, huh? That's hilarious. You could name this admin Goldman Sachs.

The nation is under assault from the Democrats who are opposed to securing our borders only because the President supports it, opposed preventing US jobs from leaving the country only because the President is for it, opposed to reforming the broken healthcare system only because the President is for it, opposed to tax reform to boost the economy only because the President is for it,opposed to visa reforms to prevent terrorists from entering the country only because the President is for it. The American people fought back against this assault on the nation by the Democrats by rejecting the corrupt, incompetent political whore they ran for President and the American people will continue to fight back against these continuing attacks on our nation by the Democrats.
Wow. You're not drinking the Kool-Aid, you spooning it right from the container to your mouth.

You could name this admin Goldman Sachs

Why Goldman Sachs staff can donate to Hillary Clinton but not Donald Trump

"Meanwhile, the new rules at Goldman don’t restrict contributions to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton,"

LOL!!!

Is Anyone Left at Goldman Sachs? Trump Picks Another Alum for Treasury Deputy

President Donald Trump has selected yet another Goldman Sachs executive to fill a senior role in his administration, naming the firm's current managing director, James Donovan, to serve as deputy Treasury secretary.

Donovan would be the sixth member of Trump's team with ties to Goldman, which was once described as "a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money."

Donovan's now-boss, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, also worked at the investment bank. National Economic Council director Gary Cohn; White House senior counselor for economic initiatives Dina Powell; and chief strategist Steve Bannon also formerly held positions within the very institution that Trump pointed to on the campaign trail as a symbol of Wall Street corruption and greed. Jay Clayton, Trump's nominee to lead the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), was a Goldman Sachs attorney.

LOL!!!

Wow. You're not drinking the Kool-Aid, you spooning it right from the container to your mouth.
Maybe you just can't handle the truth, but the Democrats have no positions of their own at this point and are entirely defined by their opposition to anything President Trump proposes. The American people rejected the Democrats in the election because the Party now stands for nothing and if it doesn't develop an affirmative agenda for the nation soon, it will be rejected in 2018 and may not remain intact by 2020.

Clapper belongs in Gitmo as an enemy combant

Forum List

Back