🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

''Clean energy'' jobs are shit jobs...

Anywhere from 70k to 125k a year for engineers.
It's impossible for coal mining engineers to convert over To treehugger jobs...
The mining jobs don't require any degree At all and in most cases they pay six figures....
Really? You mean to say that they are all as dumb as you? And lesser pay is better than no pay at all. No coal fired plants being built.
There's plenty of room in Wyoming to Build more, Fracking and coal can coexist.... they currently do in Wyoming.

The mining jobs don't require any degree At all and in most cases they pay six figures....
Really? You mean to say that they are all as dumb as you? And lesser pay is better than no pay at all. No coal fired plants being built.
All it takes is a high school education to run heavy equipment… What is wrong with that?

i cant believe over 60 Million people voted in 2008 believing that there were going to be millions of new jobs making solar panels! what a bunch of snowflakes

what ever happened to those 10 Million Clean energy job Biden and Barry were going to create by 2011?
Don't mind lying about any subject, do you? A lot more jobs in solar right now that there will ever be in coal again.
Solar is much farther along than turbine energy, energy from wind is a dead end.
Wyoming, North Dakota, Montana and parts of South Dakota have unlimited fossil fuels... they are there for the taking. People in urban areas should have no say in what goes on in these states... because they fucking don't live here.
I see. So you are advocating that we let the locals decide these issues. As long as they are not native Americans, right?

They are coming back under the leadership of pro-American DJT.
Really, is the Navy going back to coal burning powered ships?

Speaking as an Engineer, I can roll you with confidence that you don't have a clue. Reading your OP and, as a board member, I can say with more confidence that you're easily swayed by propaganda.
Why get rid of all the good paying coal mining jobs in Wyoming? They don't take any education really and they pay extremely well.
The coal seams are harder to exploit, natural gas is cheaper and less dangerous and destructive to exploit.

Why did all the good paying jobs leave Mystic Seaport and Narragansett? Whaling was run off by petroleum.

Working in the coal mines in Wyoming is as honest of a job as you can get, six-figure income, every benefit you can imagine, super cheap area to live, very few fucking progressives... no wonder the control freaks get their panties in a bunch over Coal...

Trump - protecting American princess phone manufacturing jobs. (Now available in pink with the new go-anywhere 20 mile phone cord).

bye-bye-birdie-telephone.jpg

Speaking as an Engineer, I can roll you with confidence that you don't have a clue. Reading your OP and, as a board member, I can say with more confidence that you're easily swayed by propaganda.
Why get rid of all the good paying coal mining jobs in Wyoming? They don't take any education really and they pay extremely well.
The coal seams are harder to exploit, natural gas is cheaper and less dangerous and destructive to exploit.

Why did all the good paying jobs leave Mystic Seaport and Narragansett? Whaling was run off by petroleum.
All of the coal mines are open pit in Wyoming, no danger whatsoever.

Working in the coal mines in Wyoming is as honest of a job as you can get, six-figure income, every benefit you can imagine, super cheap area to live, very few fucking progressives... no wonder the control freaks get their panties in a bunch over Coal...
Sell illegal drugs - good pay (in cash), no taxes, flexible hours, and all the strippers you can hope for.

i cant believe over 60 Million people voted in 2008 believing that there were going to be millions of new jobs making solar panels! what a bunch of snowflakes
and yet,,,we had 0.0 net jobs created in those 8 years of hell
The implementation of the 2005 Energy Act called for more investments in alternative power and biofuels.
well i never saw any change in the unemployment all those years,,,,2009 and onward were just horrible,,,,so so stagnant. then again,,,Obama wasnt about to create 30 Million Jobs,,cause all of those people were going to vote for Romney

Sell illegal drugs - good pay, no taxes, flexible hours, and all the strippers you can hope for.
Other than fossil fuel's there's nothing in Wyoming that's worth anything… People got to make do with what they have.
People in urban areas have no say in what goes on out here, or at least that's what it should be.

All of the coal mines are open pit in Wyoming, no danger whatsoever.
Open pit mining could be the most destructive form of mining. Mountaintop removal techniques were made illegal in West Virginia, the most pro coal state in the union.

Sell illegal drugs - good pay, no taxes, flexible hours, and all the strippers you can hope for.
Other than fossil fuel's there's nothing in Wyoming that's worth anything… People got to make do with what they have.
People in urban areas have no say in what goes on out here, or at least that's what it should be.
Wyoming, like Texas, should be preserved (and walled off to protect the rest of us).

Forum List

Back