🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

''Clean energy'' jobs are shit jobs...

Working in the coal mines in Wyoming is as honest of a job as you can get, six-figure income, every benefit you can imagine, super cheap area to live, very few fucking progressives... no wonder the control freaks get their panties in a bunch over Coal...
Sell illegal drugs - good pay, no taxes, flexible hours, and all the strippers you can hope for.
Other than fossil fuel's there's nothing in Wyoming that's worth anything… People got to make do with what they have.
People in urban areas have no say in what goes on out here, or at least that's what it should be.
Grow taters like Idaho.

It's impossible for coal mining engineers to convert over To treehugger jobs...
The mining jobs don't require any degree At all and in most cases they pay six figures....
Speaking as an Engineer, I can roll you with confidence that you don't have a clue. Reading your OP and, as a board member, I can say with more confidence that you're easily swayed by propaganda.
Why get rid of all the good paying coal mining jobs in Wyoming? They don't take any education really and they pay extremely well.
The coal seams are harder to exploit, natural gas is cheaper and less dangerous and destructive to exploit.

Why did all the good paying jobs leave Mystic Seaport and Narragansett? Whaling was run off by petroleum.
All of the coal mines are open pit in Wyoming, no danger whatsoever.
Open pit mining could be the most destructive form of mining. Mountaintop removal techniques were made illegal in West Virginia, the most pro coal state in the union.
That's the only type of mining in Wyoming, Open pit. There's nothing to lose out here, you obviously have not been to eastern Wyoming....

Working in the coal mines in Wyoming is as honest of a job as you can get, six-figure income, every benefit you can imagine, super cheap area to live, very few fucking progressives... no wonder the control freaks get their panties in a bunch over Coal...
Sell illegal drugs - good pay, no taxes, flexible hours, and all the strippers you can hope for.
Other than fossil fuel's there's nothing in Wyoming that's worth anything… People got to make do with what they have.
People in urban areas have no say in what goes on out here, or at least that's what it should be.
Grow taters like Idaho.
Idaho is a beautiful mountainous state, most of Wyoming is butt ugly.

Grow taters like Idaho.
All dirt and no trees?

Wyoming, like Texas, should be preserved (and walled off to protect the rest of us).
Wyoming is the least populated state in the lower 48, and they have unlimited fossil fuels... an all of the above energy policy is best

Grow taters like Idaho.
All dirt and no trees?
this is what the vast majority of Wyoming looks like…
owyhee-desert-prairie-picture-id590357919

Grow taters like Idaho.
They won't grow in Wyoming…

Grow taters like Idaho.
All dirt and no trees?
Do you guys still use sod houses?

Grow taters like Idaho.
All dirt and no trees?
I don't live in Wyoming, I live in north western South Dakota.

Wyoming, like Texas, should be preserved (and walled off to protect the rest of us).
Wyoming is the least populated state in the lower 48, and they have unlimited fossil fuels... an all of the above energy policy is best
There is no such thing as "unlimited" fossil fuel.

Grow taters like Idaho.
All dirt and no trees?
It has a few more trees than Wyoming. The only thing I ever saw about Wyoming was a cowboy busting a bronco.

More is being made every day, it's not just dead dinosaurs but it vegetation too...

All dirt and no trees?
It has a few more trees than Wyoming. The only thing I ever saw about Wyoming was a cowboy busting a bronco.
You obviously have not been over in this area…

More is being made every day, it's not just dead dinosaurs but it vegetation too...
Learn chemistry.

Learn chemistry.
Shale oil has hardly even been touched… fact

All dirt and no trees?
You obviously have not been over in this area…
No, I haven't, I have mostly travel east, south and west. never up north. My Ma in law is from South Dakota.

Learn chemistry.
That doesn't make it - unlimited. Even the Sun is - limited.

Learn chemistry.
In any case, more than can never be used....

Learn chemistry.
In any case, more than can never be used....
Don't bet on it. (It's not a good bet).

Forum List

Back