Clinton-Bush Presidential Election brought to you by Samsonite

IF as many predict the upcoming presidential election will come down to Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush, I thought the Samsonite Luggage Company could sponsor it. Imagine the possibilities for ad slogans. Have a little fun today by suggesting ad slogans or FUNNY company endorsements. My ad slogan would be:

This presidential election is brought to you by the Samsonite Luggage Company. For all the baggage Clinton/Bush brings to their campaign. :thewave:

IF as many predict the upcoming presidential election will come down to Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush, I thought the Samsonite Luggage Company could sponsor it. Imagine the possibilities for ad slogans. Have a little fun today by suggesting ad slogans or FUNNY company endorsements. My ad slogan would be:

This presidential election is brought to you by the Samsonite Luggage Company. For all the baggage Clinton/Bush brings to their campaign. :thewave:
Smart women have baggage, get over it.
samsonite.jpg

yeah i have a feeling the elite have it planned for americas wort nightmare to come to frutition with either another Bush or Clinton in the white house.

samsonite.jpg
Clever. Thanks!

:laugh:

Now if we could just get a Perot to run, we could recylce the 1992 ballots.

Clever, but more apropos to Clinton than Bush.

samsonite.jpg

Except HRC isn't all that smart....

Forum List

Back