clinton foundation whistleblowers

an illegal one on which she transmitted classified documents illegally.
Oh my god! :eek:

I am not your god, I am merely an intelligent educated man who thinks for himself and doesn't buy into the media hype and lies. but thanks for the compliment.
^ has spent decades buying into the media hype and lies about Hillary going to prison

I want every person who has violated federal law to be prosecuted, why do you support a two tier justice system? one for us and another one for political elites?
You know what, you’re right. Good luck with Hillary! I hope you’re not a hypocrite and feel the same way about all the criminal’s in Trump’s cabal! Toodaloo!

I said every person, no qualifiers, no party distinctions. Everyone subject to the same laws. I thought it was clear.

As to the Trump people, nothing that Heir Mewler has found so far has implicated Trump or the campaign in any way, he is indicting and charging people for crimes they committed either 20 years ago or as part of his inquisition. He is trying to get one of them to flip and make up something about trump, but he has failed because there is nothing.

I am not your god, I am merely an intelligent educated man who thinks for himself and doesn't buy into the media hype and lies. but thanks for the compliment.
^ has spent decades buying into the media hype and lies about Hillary going to prison

I want every person who has violated federal law to be prosecuted, why do you support a two tier justice system? one for us and another one for political elites?
You know what, you’re right. Good luck with Hillary! I hope you’re not a hypocrite and feel the same way about all the criminal’s in Trump’s cabal! Toodaloo!

I said every person, no qualifiers, no party distinctions. Everyone subject to the same laws. I thought it was clear.

As to the Trump people, nothing that Heir Mewler has found so far has implicated Trump or the campaign in any way, he is indicting and charging people for crimes they committed either 20 years ago or as part of his inquisition. He is trying to get one of them to flip and make up something about trump, but he has failed because there is nothing.
Wow

And did you guys hear that Hillary used to have a private server?!

Trump gets prison for spitting on the sidewalk.
Hillary writes another book "How I Did It"

Dimocraps will pay thru the nose for it.

And did you guys hear that Hillary used to have a private server?!

^ completely retarded

^ completely retarded

yes, it seems that you are. thanks for your honesty

Wow

the truth wows you? interesting.

Wow

People from Trump's campaign are literally in jail as we speak. But they never had anything to do with Trump. Nope nope nope. Retarded.

None of the charges related to Trump.
And the Cohen charge had to do with lying over something he didn’t need to lie about. It was a project before he was ever elected. And which they decided not to pursue. And give me any law stating US companies, at the time could not do business in Russia. Unless you believe that other US companies are actually guilty of a crime for doing business with Russia and want to see them all charged-
American Companies Thriving In Russia: Is There Something To Be Ashamed About?
Here's who's doing business with the bad guys.

On July 13, Pfizer closed a joint venture agreement with Russian pharmaceutical company NovaMedica.

Boeing has been in Russia for decades. About five years ago, it announced plans to invest $27 billion over the next 30 years. In July 2015, an agreement was signed between Russian titanium manufacturer VSMPO-Avisma Corporation, Boeing and the Ural Federal University for joint research and development projects.

Ford has been in Russia for 13 years. In April 2015, the joint Russian-American venture Ford Sollers launched the production of the Ford Transit. The American brand launched four new vehicles in Russia last year, including the Focus and Fiesta models sold here.

U.S. companies with an existing presence in Russia include, PepsiCo PEP -2.15%PEP -2.15%, Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Mondelez International, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson, Cargill, Alcoa, and General Electric. GE recently signed a joint venture with oil firm Rosneft in expectation that Washington will actually one day lift sanctions on oil firms.

Morgan Stanley, not Trump International, is a yuuuuge American investor in Russian real estate, according to Knight Frank. In April, a fund controlled by Morgan Stanley began negotiations to acquire several shopping centers in Moscow. That same month, their real estate investing fund acquired the Metropolis in Moscow for $1.2 billion from Capital Partners, a Kazakhstan developer.

American retailers continue to develop their businesses in Russia. They are not sanctioned to do so. Many new American brands entered the Russian market over the last two years, including Forever 21 and Crate & Barrel in 2014.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkenrapoza%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2FForever-21.jpg

Forever 21 must hate America and love Putin. It set up shop in the MEGA Teply Stan Mall in Moscow in 2014. (MEGA Teply company photo)

American food companies have been expanding, even while Russia was busy annexing parts of Ukraine real estate, and arming rebels in the Donbass for which it was sanctioned in 2014. Last year, Starbucks opened its 100th store in Russia. Krispy Kreme opened its first store in 2013. It now has five.

According to a New York Times article from April 2015, even the Clinton Foundation liked Russians as recent as 2013. The Russian state owned atomic energy firm Rosatom acquired Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, and thanks to recommendations by Hillary Clinton, a $2.35 million donation was made to the Foundation run by her and former president Bill Clinton, the New York Times reported.

In other words, the Russians can't be all that bad.

Wow

People from Trump's campaign are literally in jail as we speak. But they never had anything to do with Trump. Nope nope nope. Retarded.

I see that the USMB lefties have ignored this topic, just like the MSM has ignored it. Come on libs, lets hear from you about the Clinton foundation and its corrupt operations,, finally being brought to light. If found guilty do you support punishment or looking the other way?

Hillary.png

I see that the USMB lefties have ignored this topic, just like the MSM has ignored it. Come on libs, lets hear from you about the Clinton foundation and its corrupt operations,, finally being brought to light. If found guilty do you support punishment or looking the other way?

View attachment 234647
She’s special, making her untouchable.

Maybe she's been untouchable because she was always favored...…….but now that she's not so favored, she may not be so untouchable....we can only hope

Wow

So you're saying that if your hairdresser commited a crime 20 years ago you want to be held responsible?

Wow

So you're saying that if your hairdresser commited a crime 20 years ago you want to be held responsible?
If I made that hairdresser my manager, put another criminal as assistant manager, hired a bunch of other criminals, had a history of defrauding people, spent my entire life associating with criminals, lied about knowing they were criminals, lied about not ordering them to engage in criminal acts... then sure I should be held responsible.

The sad thing is Comey, Mueller, McCabe, Lynch, Strozk had already discovered and knew that Clinton was taking Bribes and Payoffs and engaging in both Insider trading and a pay to play scheme with The White House, and State Department.

And you thought Clinton selling a night in The White House in The Lincoln bedroom was bad.

Can someone play with Redfish? He has a sad no one is discussing the hourly “We Got Them This Time!” thread.
You obviously didn’t watch the hearing yesterday. It was pretty damning. But, once again, they may get off. Even Bill Gates refused to do any thing with them further, unless they took care of business.

Of course I didn’t watch the hearing the yesterday. I was busy taking my mom around for Christmas shopping.
What did you guys buy? A Dirty Dossier? I heard you can get them quite cheap from Putin now that Donald Trump is president and Hillary Ain't.

What did you guys buy? A Dirty Dossier? I heard you can get them quite cheap from Putin now that Donald Trump is president and Hillary Ain't.

I didn’t buy anything and I didn’t vote for Hillary. Two scummers were running against each other, so I wrote-in someone I felt much better for the position.

Also, I have said before that this investigation isn’t going bring President Trump down. The best way to beat him is at the ballot box.

Forum List

Back