Clinton: I'll 'seriously' consider White House bid 'sometime next year'

"ah ain't no way tarred"

I can't wait for the ads showing her screaming about benghazi and doing her fake black accent.

please run the bitch, dems. She will destroy the dem party. Bring it on.

Obama's "Where's yo dollah?" is a better fake negro dialect

Hopefully she croaks before then. I think we've all seen and heard enough of Bush, Clinton and any other family career politicians.

No we haven't. Hillary would be awesome as POTUS I believe. Remember, she was the brains behind Bubba when he was prez. Now that I think on it... we'd be getting 2 for the price of 1... again. Just think, 8 more years of Clinton. Yes!

Hopefully she croaks before then. I think we've all seen and heard enough of Bush, Clinton and any other family career politicians.

No we haven't. Hillary would be awesome as POTUS I believe. Remember, she was the brains behind Bubba when he was prez. Now that I think on it... we'd be getting 2 for the price of 1... again. Just think, 8 more years of Clinton. Yes!

I'm sure you do believe that. you're also a complete moron.

And I'm sure Ms. Lewinski will relish that double opportunity as well.

hate to disagree but I think american women are fed up with her. She will always get the far left and idiots like kidrocks. her credibility is very close to zero.

but croaking would also be ok. :lol:

she will win 45% of the vote no matter what. Dems or Reps could run a terrorist loving baby rapist and they would still in fact win 45% of the vote. People are mostly stupid when it comes to politics.

your last sentence is accurate---sadly.

Ignorant people vote like a homecoming queen vote, and hillary does not make a pretty picture. I guarantee that if she runs, her lesbianism will come out. Its long been known in DC and the RNC will bring it out.

The RNC tried and failed that loser tactic with Obama, saying Obama was a Muslim and black too boot. The Obama black/Muslim tactic did not work neither will the 'lesbianism' attack work. It will only strengthen Hillary among the American voters. But you go ahead and keep on attacking the American people, that'll work. :lol:

From a pragmatic perspective, Hillary would be a formidable opponent. Clinton will be able to top even Obama's fund raising. And when you have that kind of cash, you are more than halfway to a lock on the election.

Ad hominem attacks are wearing very thin. They aren't going to work for much longer. The GOP better start putting policies on the table instead of shitting on it. Sooner or later, people see the empty suit behind personal attacks. You have to actually put something out there that will be helpful.

If you think Benghazi will work for you, you could not be more wrong. You are going to need a new schtick. You know...like actual ideas.

In a day of true free and open mainstream press, Benghazi would have sunk her and the piece of shit jug-eared faggot in the whitehouse. So actually, I agree with you; the American public is far too ignorant and focused on reality TV to understand who they are voting for.

Thank the Good Lord for the true, free, and open mainstream press, I (and most Americans) say.

I'm sure you do believe that. you're also a complete moron.

Thanks for the compliment wing-nut. :lol:

And I'm sure Ms. Lewinski will relish that double opportunity as well.

Maybe she will do them both. :lol: Bubba would love that... I think. I know I would.

Hillary will win big in 2016 if she decides to run as POTUS. The Republicans are pathetic now as they will be in 2016. You go girl! Imagine that... America's first black POTUS was a Democrat... and America's first woman POTUS will be a Democrat. Is this country great, or what? God Bless America!

Clinton: I'll 'seriously' consider White House bid 'sometime next year' - NBC Politics

Hillary Clinton will begin “seriously” considering a bid for president “sometime next year,” the former secretary of state told a business group Friday.

According to Newsday, Clinton conceded during a paid speech to the Long Island Association that a run has been “on my mind.”

“I want to think seriously about it; I probably won't begin thinking about it until sometime next year," Clinton said of a presidential run. "I will think about it because it’s something on a lot of people's minds. And it's on my mind as well. But I want us to think more broadly."
She wants to "...think more broadly..."?

Is that possible?

Hillary will win big in 2016 if she decides to run as POTUS. The Republicans are pathetic now as they will be in 2016. You go girl! Imagine that... America's first black POTUS was a Democrat... and America's first woman POTUS will be a Democrat. Is this country great, or what? God Bless America!

Clinton: I'll 'seriously' consider White House bid 'sometime next year' - NBC Politics

Hillary Clinton will begin “seriously” considering a bid for president “sometime next year,” the former secretary of state told a business group Friday.

According to Newsday, Clinton conceded during a paid speech to the Long Island Association that a run has been “on my mind.”

“I want to think seriously about it; I probably won't begin thinking about it until sometime next year," Clinton said of a presidential run. "I will think about it because it’s something on a lot of people's minds. And it's on my mind as well. But I want us to think more broadly."

Hillary running on her Bengazhi record?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
she will win 45% of the vote no matter what. Dems or Reps could run a terrorist loving baby rapist and they would still in fact win 45% of the vote. People are mostly stupid when it comes to politics.

Ignorant people vote like a homecoming queen vote, and hillary does not make a pretty picture. I guarantee that if she runs, her lesbianism will come out. Its long been known in DC and the RNC will bring it out.

The RNC tried and failed that loser tactic with Obama, saying Obama was a Muslim and black too boot. The Obama black/Muslim tactic did not work neither will the 'lesbianism' attack work. It will only strengthen Hillary among the American voters. But you go ahead and keep on attacking the American people, that'll work. :lol:

The vast majority of people who cared about the color of Obama's skin were the people who voted for him. Ironic really.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The fat whore who left Americans in Libya to die is not the shoe-in that delusional leftist fuckwads think she is. She's an arrogant hideous bitch with blood on her hands.

Why do you hate women?

You voted for Obama because he was black, now you will vote for Hillary because it is a she. That's why the nation is divided, the economy is fucked, deficits are massive, record numbers are on food stamps and foreign policy is to create as many wars as Obama can.

You vote for the physical attributes candidates have, not the policies. You also happen to be a bigot.

Since all the liberals have the same position on every issue, how do you expect them to decide who to vote for?

From a pragmatic perspective, Hillary would be a formidable opponent. Clinton will be able to top even Obama's fund raising. And when you have that kind of cash, you are more than halfway to a lock on the election.

Ad hominem attacks are wearing very thin. They aren't going to work for much longer. The GOP better start putting policies on the table instead of shitting on it. Sooner or later, people see the empty suit behind personal attacks. You have to actually put something out there that will be helpful.

If you think Benghazi will work for you, you could not be more wrong. You are going to need a new schtick. You know...like actual ideas.

In a day of true free and open mainstream press, Benghazi would have sunk her and the piece of shit jug-eared faggot in the whitehouse. So actually, I agree with you; the American public is far too ignorant and focused on reality TV to understand who they are voting for.

I find that statement very ironic considering how many idiots on the right still believe Obama is a Muslim and/or was born in Kenya.

Calling him a Muslim failed to achieve a win for the GOP, but that did not stop them from trying to do it again in 2012. Just like manufacturing a mountain of bullshit out of Benghazi has failed and will always fail.

But that is all a party that is completely bankrupt of ideas knows how to do. The GOP has already done half of Hillary's job for her to get elected.

Last edited:

The vast majority of people who cared about the color of Obama's skin were the people who voted for him. Ironic really.

Really? Because the vast majority of the people who voted for Romney was because of the color of Romney's skin. Check please.

The fat whore who left Americans in Libya to die is not the shoe-in that delusional leftist fuckwads think she is. She's an arrogant hideous bitch with blood on her hands.

Why do you hate women?

You voted for Obama because he was black, now you will vote for Hillary because it is a she. That's why the nation is divided, the economy is fucked, deficits are massive, record numbers are on food stamps and foreign policy is to create as many wars as Obama can.

You vote for the physical attributes candidates have, not the policies. You also happen to be a bigot.

Yes I did, indeed, vote for Obama because he is black and I will, double indeed, vote for Hillary because Hillary is a women. Both noble and historic reasons (among many) to vote for. The fact that wing-nuts hate both with a passion is indeed, frosting on the cake. Yes, I'll have my cake and eat it too.

Chocolate frosting on white cake is my favorite by the way. :eusa_drool:

Hack !:eusa_whistle:

hate to disagree but I think american women are fed up with her. She will always get the far left and idiots like kidrocks. her credibility is very close to zero.

but croaking would also be ok. :lol:

Just like they brought out that Obama is gay?

Funny thing about that. You tell enough lies, nobody ascribes any value to your words anymore.

Forum List

Back