Clinton leading in latest polls

All but one of those polls was taken before Clinton's bad week and the one that wasn't, Reuters, polled 713 Dems, 521, repubs and 189 Independents. That isn't a fair and balanced poll

The red states are again going to vote red. If they voted for Robber Baron Romney last time they will vote for Trump The Chump this time too.

The blue states are again going to vote blue. Voting for Hillary is like giving BHO a 3rd term. Same syndrome as with Reagan/Bush back in 2008. Whenever a POTUS is really popular then his VP is easily elected. In this case Hillary as the Sec State is the next best person. Biden is too old to run.

The SWING STATES are the ones where the polling matters.

Overall polls are meaningless.

Hillary must win or the right will turn America into the wild west! They will declare our highways unconstitutional, they will declare our science investment evil and scream about how education hurts our children.

I don't agree with HIllary on this issue, but I really hope this doesn't make the difference.

The best argument I have heard from Trump is , if he is elected Congress would block his crazy ideas.

That is like Andy only giving Barney one bullet, to avoid him shooting someone. I still say Americam voters will never elect a borderline lunatic like Trump,

When Sanders enforces Hillary, Hillary's seperation will broaden. If the GOP congress drags out the silly email crap, they will get slapped down in November.

All but one of those polls was taken before Clinton's bad week and the one that wasn't, Reuters, polled 713 Dems, 521, repubs and 189 Independents. That isn't a fair and balanced poll

I stated in another thread that the Ipsos poll was bad. If you run their numbers with a more reasonable methodology, Clinton would lead their poll by five or six points.

The red states are again going to vote red. If they voted for Robber Baron Romney last time they will vote for Trump The Chump this time too.

The blue states are again going to vote blue. Voting for Hillary is like giving BHO a 3rd term. Same syndrome as with Reagan/Bush back in 2008. Whenever a POTUS is really popular then his VP is easily elected. In this case Hillary as the Sec State is the next best person. Biden is too old to run.

There was one state poll that I saw that should really have Trump worried. I did not check the poll's methodology, so it may have some flaws, but it showed Hillary up by 14 points in Iowa. The poll was conducted by Loras College, so I have no idea what their history is. If this poll is remotely close to being accurate, Donnie has a big problem, because if Hillary wins Iowa by 14, Donnie is in trouble in a whole lot of other states.

There was one state poll that I saw that should really have Trump worried. I did not check the poll's methodology, so it may have some flaws, but it showed Hillary up by 14 points in Iowa. The poll was conducted by Loras College, so I have no idea what their history is. If this poll is remotely close to being accurate, Donnie has a big problem, because if Hillary wins Iowa by 14, Donnie is in trouble in a whole lot of other states.
FiveThirtyEight gives Loras a B- rating.

FiveThirtyEight's Pollster Ratings

Methodology:

http://myweb.loras.edu/Loras/PDF/PollIASurveyJune2016.pdf

And yes, this is bad for Trump.

Iowa is a 2012 Blue State he needs to flip to have any hope of winning.

Unfortunately for Donnie, there won't be a teleprompter at the debates. You know what happens when Donnie's mouth is not controlled...?

Forum List

Back