Clinton rejects Koch endorsement, proving she shouldn't be POTUS

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Dumb Shrillary thinks she can win without any republican votes...like Romney saying he didn't need the 47% that wouldn't vote for him anyway.

The president should be for ALL Americans, not just feminists.

Koch made some very sensible statements on ABC this morning. And Clinton slapped him in the face for it. She just threw away votes that could have been what gave her the win. That's just pure stupid.

She thinks she doesn't need Bernie supporters votes either, saying he's not a real democrat.

I think she just lost the election.

Clinton rejects theoretical endorsement from Charles Koch

Talk about big biz establishment . the Koch bros are the poster boys for that shit . If anything it improves her stock telling him to fuck off .

Naw, that's an easy call. The Democrat base would want that, and most people outside of that either don't know or don't give two shits about who Koch is.

"Clinton rejects Koch"

Great news

I can just see the straight faces on the late night comedians during their monologues.

Dumb Shrillary thinks she can win without any republican votes...like Romney saying he didn't need the 47% that wouldn't vote for him anyway.

The president should be for ALL Americans, not just feminists.

Koch made some very sensible statements on ABC this morning. And Clinton slapped him in the face for it. She just threw away votes that could have been what gave her the win. That's just pure stupid.

She thinks she doesn't need Bernie supporters votes either, saying he's not a real democrat.

I think she just lost the election.

Clinton rejects theoretical endorsement from Charles Koch

Yo, I got you? The Koch Brothers are not dummies? I say they did this to see if she would bite? Lucky she didn`t!

"GTP"
She Belongs In Jail Anyhow!!!!
arrest-hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back