Clinton White House Chef drowns while Hiking?

It was the Vatican. :eek:
This is a strange news story. The former White House Chef of Bill and Hillary Clinton has reportedly died from drowning while he was hiking. There is no mention of a lake nearby - the news story said there was a rainstorm. How does one drown in a rainstorm?

Anyone?

Former White House Chef Walter Scheib Drowned 25 Yards From Trail

The body of former top White House chef Walter Scheib has been found more than a week after he disappeared in rough terrain near Taos, NM. State officials say the body of the 61-year-old, who had recently moved to the state from Florida, was found near a hiking trail, the APreports. Scheib went for a solo hike in the mountains last weekend and never returned, sparking a huge search effort involving aircraft, dogs, and National Guard teams, NBC News reports. Police say rescue teams are still gathering information on his death.

Scheib, author of White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two Presidents, One Kitchen, was hired by Hillary Clinton in 1994 to give daily meals and state dinners a distinctive American twist, and was asked to resign in 2005, during the George W. Bush administration, the Washington Postreports. In an interview with Munchies earlier this year, the chef said he would be "hard-pressed to say no" if a victorious Hillary Clinton asked him to return to the White House kitchen in 2016.
1024460-0-20150622055150.jpeg

I wondered about this story as well.
I lived in flash flood country and despite popular belief the water doesnt come as a wall it just rises fast. I watched the water in on the S. Llano go from 2 feet to 25 feet in about 20 minutes but by no means was it so fast you couldnt avoid it. And there are tells that even a moron can see,like the water all of a sudden turning brown from runoff.
Seems kinda hinky but who knows.

True. Only God knows what happened.

Last edited:
This is a strange news story. The former White House Chef of Bill and Hillary Clinton has reportedly died from drowning while he was hiking. There is no mention of a lake nearby - the news story said there was a rainstorm. How does one drown in a rainstorm?

Anyone?

The body of former top White House chef Walter Scheib has been found more than a week after he disappeared in rough terrain near Taos, NM. State officials say the body of the 61-year-old, who had recently moved to the state from Florida, was found near a hiking trail, the APreports. Scheib went for a solo hike in the mountains last weekend and never returned, sparking a huge search effort involving aircraft, dogs, and National Guard teams, NBC News reports. Police say rescue teams are still gathering information on his death.

Scheib, author of White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two Presidents, One Kitchen, was hired by Hillary Clinton in 1994 to give daily meals and state dinners a distinctive American twist, and was asked to resign in 2005, during the George W. Bush administration, the Washington Postreports. In an interview with Munchies earlier this year, the chef said he would be "hard-pressed to say no" if a victorious Hillary Clinton asked him to return to the White House kitchen in 2016.
It's starting again. Mysterious deaths of those surrounding the Clinton's. I wonder what he knew.?
He was Dubya's chef for half the time... did he know where the WMD's were???!!! :eek:

How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

THE CLINTON BODY BAGS Real Verse

I knew you were there. CRAZY,CRAZY,CRAZY,CRAZY,CRAZY

If examining the history of the Clinton's and having a closer look at this story - troubles you this deeply - perhaps you shouldn't be on this thread.

Anyone?

It's starting again. Mysterious deaths of those surrounding the Clinton's. I wonder what he knew.?
He was Dubya's chef for half the time... did he know where the WMD's were???!!! :eek:

How about these people who worked for the Clinton's or somehow were connected to them? They are all dead. Do find this unusual?

If examining the history of the Clinton's and having a closer look at this story - troubles you this deeply - perhaps you shouldn't be on this thread.
He was the Clinton's chef 5 1/2 years, and Dubya's chef for 5 1/2 years

Vince Foster was murdered in the WH....there is zero doubt about that.

Oh, come on, be a bit more credible and up that "zero doubt" to an at least "97% doubt".......

Two different caliber bullets, his feet were pointed UPHILL in the park, driver's seat in his car as far forward as it would go...Vince was 6'5"....WH video surveillance not operational for 3 hours while he was moved, "suicide note" found on 3rd look in his briefcase (later confirmed as a forgery), park police chosen to investigate instead of local or federal authorities. And there is much more you pinheads can find on your own.

Anyone?

Yeah..but who has a history of those around them dying without explanation?

Flash flooding kills several people a year..It occurs mostly in flat regions which are not use to much rainfall..The water can not drain as fast on a flat plain and can turn into a wall of water with enough rain in a short period of time....and no Jesuits were present to make it rain....

If The Clintons and slick willie did not have such a long history of corruption and the fact so many other friends of bills have wound up dying in mysterious deaths where the official governments explanation for their cause of death was as equally as big of a joke for their explanations given as the warren commissions version of the JFK assassination,i would accept that however the clintons and their history though,there is probably something more to it than that.

presidents are just like hollywood actors,they are coached behind the scenes into what to say.proof that clinton is an actor is in the death of ron brown.I laughed so hard when he was exposed for the two faced actor he is when he was at browns funeral,he comes out of the funeral yucking it up laughing and having a jolly old good time "strange enough for someone who is suppose to be a good friend of yours." then when he spots a camera near by him taping him,he THEN does an about face and pretends to start crying within a matter of SECONDS.:lmao:

have you seen this list of all these people who have died under very strange circumstances jerry? just be glad you are not a friend of bills.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

oh and Bush is no different.You just did not hear so much about people connected to Bush dying because he wasnt sloppy about it like clinton was.

jeri,you should take the time to watch this 2 hour video.the guy in that video is an author of a book called CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.

He talks about his book in the video and how clinton while govenor of arkansas,allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the mena arkansas airport in exchange for weapons to be shipped out to the contras in nicuraga.

It was an operation being run by then vice president George Bush was the former director of the CIA.The clintons and Bushs have been long time pals with each other with Barbara Bush saying Clinton is like a second son to her.

this two party system is a complete joke because in reality its ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two parties so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected when the candidates are selected for us,we HAVE NO VOTE.

the two party system is a joke because they are suppose to have opposite viewpoints but they are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring,they pretend to hate each other,but outside the ring,they are pals with each other and hang out together.the clintons and bushs have golfed with each other many times over the years.

voting is a complete waste of time.whoever they want in,they make sure gets elected and the clintons and bushs are tied to royal blood so i would not be surprised if they fix it for another clinton to square off against another Bush.

Interesting, 9/11. I will have to write down the title of this video and watch it later this evening ( God willing ) As I understand, Bill's birth name is not Bill Clinton. That was the last name of his step father. His real name was William Jefferson Blythe III. He was educated in Roman Catholic Schools and later attended the Jesuit Georgetown University where he made clear his desire to "become a Jesuit priest". A baptist? I hardly think so but it sounded good on his resume and he would not be the first to pretend to not be a Catholic by joining a Baptist church. I saw a picture of him (some time ago) taking Communion at a Catholic service in another country and it dawned on me then he most likely has been Catholic his entire life.

Last edited:

Anyone?

Dubya was far more prolific when it came to killing Americans. But I suppose he had an explanation; a shit one.

Dubya was far more prolific when it came to killing Americans. But I suppose he had an explanation; a shit one.

So tell us these stories Uncle Remus.....

Anyone?

To be clear I am not saying that he was murdered by the Clinton's - but neither am I dismissing the possibility because their reputation has been in question for some time over these type happenings connected to those who worked for them, knew them and had some knowledge that could have been harmful to them, people who were going to testify against them and so forth. There was a mention in a news report that the Clinton's chef had given an interview stating that Hillary wanted all organic food served - everything had to be grown locally and approved as to where it was coming from - who grew it - etc. That is the only thing I've heard about him - discussing the Clintons - during his time as their chef.

I'm still waiting for you to finish your story about how the wicked Clintons assassinated some guy in the mountains who cooked them cheeseburgers 15 years ago :rofl:

I don't for a minute believe either of the Clintons killed anyone.

There are people who do this for money; some who do it to show their fealty to their demi-Gods.

See, at least two alternative explanations.......

I'm still waiting for you to finish your story about how the wicked Clintons assassinated some guy in the mountains who cooked them cheeseburgers 15 years ago :rofl:

I believe you are jumping to conclusions here, Old School. I merely asked the question if others found it strange. You're over reacting is duly noted. (again)

So when did I say that?

So when did I say that?

You didn't. Neither did I. He's making this up as he goes along.

I believe you are jumping to conclusions here, Old School. I merely asked the question if others found it strange. You're over reacting is duly noted. (again)
God killed him. He sent the flood and smited him for his wicked ways!

Anytime I hear of someone connected to the Clinton's dying in a strange way - I feel compelled to look at it a little closer than I would ordinarily.
And upon closer examination im sure you'll find it was not the clintons but thr jesuits behind yhe deaths, and not judt of those listed but the deaths of everyone everywhere

Anytime I hear of someone connected to the Clinton's dying in a strange way - I feel compelled to look at it a little closer than I would ordinarily.
And upon closer examination im sure you'll find it was not the clintons but thr jesuits behind yhe deaths, and not judt of those listed but the deaths of everyone everywhere
Where was Pope Francis when this happened??? :eek:

God killed him. He sent the flood and smited him for his wicked ways!

To help you folks trying to make English your second language:

Smite
Smote
Smitten

And, no, the following is less than perfect usage though it does make the point:

"When Obama's Messiahship was proclaimed by The Most Rev Disco Louie the left were smitten (correct) like they never was smut (incorrect) before!:

Forum List

Back