"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

What has he gained?

-Scholarship offers to expensive private schools
- Fame that will get him a college scholarship
- Fame that will help his dad's run for president of Sudan
- A civil rights lawsuit for $$$
- Political points his dad will use in his ongoing fight against the Irving TX mayor
- A trip to the White House
- A trip to the UNITED
- A trip to Mecca where he'll get a martyrs welcome

But other than that....yeah...he gained nothing.

So you think that when he brought his clock to school, it was all part of a secret Muslim plan to get invited to the White House?

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

So you think it was a "scam" designed to out closeted bigots?

Looks like it worked on you guys.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.
how did it resemble a bomb?

You're not even worth responding to.

A "scam"?

How so? What has this kid gained? What was the "scam"?

What has he gained?

- Political points his dad will use in his ongoing fight against the Irving TX mayor
- A trip to the UNITED

So you think that when he brought his clock to school, it was all part of a secret Muslim plan to get invited to the White House?

No. I think it was a stunt his dad and sister put him up to. His dad has a long running fued with the mayor of Irving TX accusing the mayor of being anti Muslim. He wants to sue the mayors police department.

His plan succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. And poor Ahmed didnt know exactly what he was doing. Hence the look he's giving his sister when she took that photo of him in cuffs....that look of "You didn't tell me THIS would happen!!".

That's what I believe.

They would have done the same with any kid who brought a fake project clock to school that resembled a bomb.
And the fact that you're giving the kid a pass because he's a muslim is disturbing to say the least.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers. Disgusting. It seems Ahmed didnt know what he was being told to do.

Look at his face in that photo....which his sister just happened to be there with her camera ready. He's looking at her like "You didn't tell me THIS was gonna happen "

The kid was in on it. He admitted knowing it was going to cause a stir,and he set the alarm to go off in the middle of class.

Link?

That's what I believe.

Do you think everything with wires and circuits is a bomb?

Can't imagine your terror at a maker fair

What has he gained?

- A trip to the UNITED

That's what I believe.

Giving him a "pass"? What does he need a "pass" for? He didn't do anything wrong.

I would give that same "pass" to any kid that brought that clock to school and got into trouble for it - it's just a fucking kid and their hobby project. I used to do that same shit when I was a kid - taking apart old electronics, re-wiring them, putting things together. That's something that we should encourage kids to do, not wish death on them for it.

Yep. Kids also used to have their hunting rifles in the truck at school and you could carry a box cutter on a plane. And shit like 9-11 and Columbine happened. And some Muslims bombed a marathon with a meat cooker.

Times have changed. If you do something that is seen as suspicious by some....you're probably being investigated.

What has he gained?

- A trip to the UNITED

That's what I believe.

What do you think would happen if a kid brought a toy gun to school?
Wouldnt you think a fake bomb would be even worse?
The kid did not make the clock,he admitted he knew it would cause a stir,and he set the alarm to go off in the middle of class after being told by a teacher to put it away and dont show it to anyone else.
This whole thing is such an obvious set up you'd have to be blind not to see it.

That's what I believe.

So where was the science fair Jr. Jihad boy was attending?

That's what I believe.

No....but every bomb has wires and circuits.

His clock did look like a "movie bomb". You know...those ridiculous ones in Michael Bay movies or ones like Die Hard or The Expendables. Ridiculously silly looking ones. Which....made them ask....did Ahmed make this to cause a panic?

That's what I believe.

The kid did not make the clock,he admitted he knew it would cause a stir,and he set the alarm to go off in the middle of class after being told by a teacher to put it away and dont show it to anyone else.
This whole thing is such an obvious set up you'd have to be blind not to see it.

So you now support kids getting in trouble for bringing fake guns to school? I thought that you guys were outraged over that, the number of threads about pop-tart guns could have fooled me.

If it was all a "set up" to reveal closeted bigots, it seems to have worked pretty well on you, although from your posts here I would say that you left that closet a long time ago.

No. Seriously. Why are we 'bigots'? Islam is a religion where the followers swear to kill non-believers of their god. There are no 'if', 'and's, or 'but's about it. Maybe some of the holy-than-thou media outlets should ask some imams some point-blank questions and get some facts before labelling others.

"Jihad Jr."?

Jesus Christ, you guys are fucking sick.

What has he gained?

- A trip to the UNITED

That's what I believe.

Looks like a setup to create a victim. The kid was most likely used by his family and didn't even know it, just like the suicide bombers they train at their camps. I hope the entire family moves to Saudi Arabia and doesn't come back.

Yep. The more i read...the more it seems that way. They send their kids to be suicide bombers. Disgusting. It seems Ahmed didnt know what he was being told to do.

Look at his face in that photo....which his sister just happened to be there with her camera ready. He's looking at her like "You didn't tell me THIS was gonna happen "

The kid was in on it. He admitted knowing it was going to cause a stir,and he set the alarm to go off in the middle of class.

Link?

*psst* Its a secret, I asked already and got nothing. I think you need a password or a good imagination

That's what I believe.

So you now support kids getting in trouble for bringing fake guns to school? I thought that you guys were outraged over that, the number of threads about pop-tart guns could have fooled me.

If it was all a "set up" to reveal closeted bigots, it seems to have worked pretty well on you, although from your posts here I would say that you left that closet a long time ago.

Dont blame me for your liberal policies I didnt make em.

"Jihad Jr."?

You dumbass,the kid ADMITTED that he knew it would cause a scene!!!
What the fuck more do you want?

Dont blame me for your liberal policies I didnt make em.

"My liberal policies" made you so sad and pathetic that you felt the need to attack a child for his religion, wish death upon him, and declare him a terrorist?

No, I don't think so.

"Jihad Jr."?

source?

"Jihad Jr."?

Again, link?

Forum List

Back