CLOSE OUR BORDERS; Declare war on Islam.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

At least we're making an effort. You want illegals here.

You got an example of where I said that?

Well then why are you against every attempt to stop them?

I didn't say that.I just said the dumb assed right wing plans are stupid.

Well than offer up your own dipshit.
I'm open to anything that works...including stopping ALL gov assistance of any form.

So you really think you can stop every single person from slipping into the country? You know better than that.

I bet you think left wing plans are brilliant. Wait, you haven't said what should be done only that you think something you don't like is stupid. We'll be waiting genius but I bet what you support centers around puckering up to Obama's ass.

Your last statement. It may not use those exact words but you've shown that because you believe you can't stop people from slipping in it's not worth trying to stop more.

No, I was giving an example of your hypocrisy. You make the exact same claim about background checks.

Background checks for Americans or wetbacks?

Your last statement. It may not use those exact words but you've shown that because you believe you can't stop people from slipping in it's not worth trying to stop more.

No, I was giving an example of your hypocrisy. You make the exact same claim about background checks.

Where did I say anything about background checks?

I'm open to anything that works...including stopping ALL gov assistance of any form.

BullShit's plan will center around his effort to move up in line to kiss Obama's ass.

Of course you are. The answer to everything is "punish the poor and give more shit to the rich."

You're not really that dumb are you?

Of course you are. The answer to everything is "punish the poor and give more shit to the rich."

The answer is if you think some poor person deserves another person's money, give them yours.

I'm still waiting on you to show me where I said anything about background checks, something you claimed I did.

A gun control proposal

A gun control proposal

It's apparent you support background checks designed to keep guns out of the hands of those who you think shouldn't have them. I'm all for keeping guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them. However, I'm still waiting on you to tell me how a background check would prevent that in the situation I described. How would a background check keep my stolen gun out of the hands of the person that shouldn't have it such as the one that stole it? If you want me to support such a thing, explain to me how what you support would work in that situation.

To use a Liberal argument, we're not talking about background checks. This is about illegals. Stay on topic.

No....punish the illegal so there's more for the American poor.
Why do you hate americans? You some kind of muslim sympathizer?

That the best you got?

He hates anyone that took the initiative to do better and has succeeded. It gives him a chance to support pandering to those that didn't and are made to believe it's not their fault.

Why do you support the rights of wetbacks over American citizens?

That the best you got?

Hush up wetback...you have no say in the business of America.

You got an example where I did that?

You do it constantly.

You do it constantly.
Should be easy to find an example then.

That the best you got?

Hush up wetback...you have no say in the business of America.

He needs to get to swimming back.

Forum List

Back