CNBC and MSNBC are liars

it says very, very clearly that they said this was not SARS or MERS on January 5, and identified it as a coronavirus on Jan 7
No, they identified it as a BETACORONAVIRUS in Dec 2019, confirmed it was not a SARS or MERS coronavirus JAN 5, 2020 and acknowledged the BETACORONAVIRUS was named COVID-19 on Jan 9, 2020 by the WHO.

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Poor drunk lying asshole. So easy to prove you wrong. Seems that article itself says 15 confirmed cases. 1-5. Learn to read drunky. You are bitch slapped by truth again. :21::fu::asshole:
LOL

Dumbfuck, that article more than 2 weeks old when there really were only 15 cases in the U.S.. Why not just cherry pick an even older article which states there are zero cases confirmed in the U.S.?

If you stop eating lead-based paint chips, can the damage to your diseased brain be reversed?

Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Keep showing how stupid you are. The drunk clearly stated there was NO article. She was proved a liar and the here you come showing your illiteracy little yellow coward eunuch. You are bitch slapped again dumbestfuck.

i said that there was no article from which i HEARD trump say 15 people were infected. i said i HEARD.

not read.

HEARD.

the fact that you can't read & comprehend my words is on you.

you eternal dumbfuck.

LIAR. You stated flat out there was NO article. Changing your story now that you’ve been exposed your eternally uneducated stupid drunk fuck. The fact that you’re a lying drunk is on you Drunky. Now fuck off eternal loser.
You dumbfuckin' bint, you're an idiot and a liar. She said that after you claimed, "Official charts have been posted in multiple other threads showing the number at 15 when the speech was done."

playtime called you out for lying and then you posted a link to a CNN article showing only 15 cases. She said there were no such articles and she was right, there were none "when the speech was done."

But you fucked up because you're a fuckup. That CNN article was from February 13th. The "speech was done" on February 25th when there were actually 60 cases in the U.S.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You are an illiterate uneducated little yellow coward eunuch. The entire sentence stated there was NO article you fucking illiterate. Playing semantics and word games doesn’t change your blatant LIE coward. You are bitch slapped again. Claiming there are no articles, then whining when you’re shown one makes YOU the lying idiot, as usual you lifelong loser. Keep moving those goalposts bitch. It’s all you can do.

it says very, very clearly that they said this was not SARS or MERS on January 5, and identified it as a coronavirus on Jan 7
No, they identified it as a BETACORONAVIRUS in Dec 2019, confirmed it was not a SARS or MERS coronavirus JAN 5, 2020 and acknowledged the BETACORONAVIRUS was named COVID-19 on Jan 9, 2020 by the WHO.

I could easily point to the Dec 31 notification again, which states they didn't know what it was, but I think we are well into dead horse territory...

LOL

Dumbfuck, that article more than 2 weeks old when there really were only 15 cases in the U.S.. Why not just cherry pick an even older article which states there are zero cases confirmed in the U.S.?

If you stop eating lead-based paint chips, can the damage to your diseased brain be reversed?

Hey fuckwad, learn to read. Keep showing how stupid you are. The drunk clearly stated there was NO article. She was proved a liar and the here you come showing your illiteracy little yellow coward eunuch. You are bitch slapped again dumbestfuck.

i said that there was no article from which i HEARD trump say 15 people were infected. i said i HEARD.

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.

LIAR. You stated flat out there was NO article. Changing your story now that you’ve been exposed your eternally uneducated stupid drunk fuck. The fact that you’re a lying drunk is on you Drunky. Now fuck off eternal loser.
You dumbfuckin' bint, you're an idiot and a liar. She said that after you claimed, "Official charts have been posted in multiple other threads showing the number at 15 when the speech was done."

playtime called you out for lying and then you posted a link to a CNN article showing only 15 cases. She said there were no such articles and she was right, there were none "when the speech was done."

But you fucked up because you're a fuckup. That CNN article was from February 13th. The "speech was done" on February 25th when there were actually 60 cases in the U.S.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You are an illiterate uneducated little yellow coward eunuch. The entire sentence stated there was NO article you fucking illiterate. Playing semantics and word games doesn’t change your blatant LIE coward. You are bitch slapped again. Claiming there are no articles, then whining when you’re shown one makes YOU the lying idiot, as usual you lifelong loser. Keep moving those goalposts bitch. It’s all you can do.

there were no articles THAT I RELIED ON to quote donny's very ignorant & old info.

that's it. that's all.

you can go fuck off now in a very timely manner.

Last edited:
LOL

not read.

HEARD.

you eternal dumbfuck.

LOL

Dumbfuck twink, she said there was no such article after you lied and falsely claimed there was one "when the speech was done." It's not semantics, it's your own moronic lie. She called you on it and you've been shaking your walker at the sky ever since.

I could easily point to the Dec 31 notification again, which states they didn't know what it was, but I think we are well into dead horse territory...
They described it as a BETACORONAVIRUS form of pneumonia of unknown origin, NOT that they didn't know what it was, that is YOUR perversion of what they reported!!! By the 5th of Jan 2020 they had ruled out SARS and MERS as the ORIGIN of the BETACORONAVIRUS, and on JAN 9, 2020 the WHO named this NEW form of BETACORONAVIRUS.

Last edited:
This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Liberals are either liars (they are), or simply unable to follow a thought this deeply (they can't)

They described it as a BETACORONAVIRUS form of pneumonia of unknown origin, NOT that they didn't know what it was, that is YOUR perversion of what they reported!!! By the 5th of Jan 2020 they had ruled out SARS and MERS as the ORIGIN of the BETACORONAVIRUS, and on JAN 9, 2020 the WHO named this NEW form of BETACORONAVIRUS.

Ok, I am forced to shove facts up your ass again.

Heres the quote.....again.

December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown. The cases occur between December 12 and December 29, according to Wuhan Municipal Health.

And still nothing on the larger points. still. because you are an intellectually dishonest lying sack of shit.

When you're ready to address that in the context of your claim that the response wasn't timely enough, let me know....

December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown.
As usual you lying scum Right-wingers fabricate fake quotes to support your lies. The virus was known to be a type of BETACORONAVIRUS, the CAUSE or ORIGIN was what was unknown, NOT the TYPE of virus.
The ACTUAL quote from the WHO!!!!!!!!

"On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China."

Etiology
Description
Etiology is the study of causation, or origination. The word is derived from the Greek, aitiología, "giving a reason for".

December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown.
As usual you lying scum Right-wingers fabricate fake quotes to support your lies. The virus was known to be a type of BETACORONAVIRUS, the CAUSE or ORIGIN was what was unknown, NOT the TYPE of virus.

"On 31 December 2019, the WHO China Country Office was informed of cases of pneumonia unknown etiology (unknown cause) detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province of China."

Etiology
Description
Etiology is the study of causation, or origination. The word is derived from the Greek, aitiología, "giving a reason for".

Actually shit-for -brains I pulled it directly off of CNN

Coronavirus Outbreak Timeline Fast Facts - CNN

You may now eat shit. Again.

Lying pussbag.

And still nothing on the larger issue. why ya dancing around that one, eh, you intellectually dishonest lying sack of crap.

Lol.

Etiology
Description

Lying pussbag.

And still nothing on the larger issue. why ya dancing around that one, eh, you intellectually dishonest lying sack of crap.

Lol.
CNN is NOT the WHO where I got the exact quote from!!!!

Etiology
Description

Lying pussbag.

Lol.

Well, shit CNN is not the WHO, who knew.

I've "fabricated" nothing.

And besides that, they clearly did not know this was something new, even if what you claim is true, which would not therefore obviate any sort of travel restriction.

And still nothing on the plain fact that 24 hours after the WHO declared this an international concern these restrictions were imposed, which renders the rest of this moot. The response, with that new information, was without question timely. Claiming otherwise is silly.

Etiology
Description

Lying pussbag.

Lol.

And besides that, they clearly did not know this was something new, even if what you claim is true, which would not therefore obviate any sort of travel restriction.

And still nothing on the plain fact that 24 hours after the WHO declared this an international concern these restrictions were imposed, which renders the rest of this moot. The response, with that new information, was without question timely. Claiming otherwise is silly.
Again it was already known that it was a coronavirus by Dec 30 2019 as reported by guess who?????
CNN

(CNN)On December 30, Li Wenliang dropped a bombshell in his medical school alumni group on the popular Chinese messaging app WeChat: seven patients from a local seafood market had been diagnosed with a SARS-like illness and quarantined in his hospital.

Li explained that, according to a test he had seen, the illness was a coronavirus -- a large family of viruses that includes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

Etiology
Description

Lying pussbag.

Lol.

Again it was already known that it was a coronavirus by Dec 30 2019 as reported by guess who?????
CNN

(CNN)On December 30, Li Wenliang dropped a bombshell in his medical school alumni group on the popular Chinese messaging app WeChat: seven patients from a local seafood market had been diagnosed with a SARS-like illness and quarantined in his hospital.

Li explained that, according to a test he had seen, the illness was a coronavirus -- a large family of viruses that includes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

Oh my, some guy posted some unverified report in a WeChat group.

This changes ever-y-thing about the timeline and responsiveness of the administration in general and the imposition of travel restrictions specifically.

Good grief.

Last edited:

Etiology
Description

Lying pussbag.

Lol.

CNN

This changes ever-y-thing about the timeline and responsiveness of the administration in general and the imposition of travel restrictions specifically.

Good grief.
That wasn't just "some guy" that was the very DOCTOR who discovered the virus!!!!! The same DOCTOR the Chinese government tried to silence and discredit as they lied to the WHO.
You just are too dishonest to admit the truth as you kiss Tramp's fat ass.

Lying pussbag.

Lol.

CNN

Good grief.
That wasn't just "some guy" that was the very DOCTOR who discovered the virus!!!!! The same DOCTOR the Chinese government tried to silence and discredit as they lied to the WHO.

Oh, you mean the guy whose info was stepped on by the Chinese government, so it wasn't made public so there was no means whatsoever for it to be incorporated into any response. that guy?

We are debating responsiveness, dickhead. specifically responsiveness relative to the travel restrictions.

Pointing out that the Chinese stomped on the info doesn't help your argument. It would be amazing to me that you don't comprehend that if it wasn't already so obvious that you are so desperate to grab any possible straw you can that you are just blathering without even processing your own posts within the context of the discussion to determine whether they even support your argument, which has been squashed flat so many times it's absurd at this point.

You are determined to continue to make a fool of yourself, now arentcha? Well, blather on little blatherer, blather on. After all, who am I to stop someone from stepping on his own dick over and over and over again. lol.

CNN

Good grief.

Oh, you mean the guy whose info was stepped on by the Chinese government, so it wasn't made public so there was no means whatsoever for it to be incorporated into any response. that guy?

We are debating responsiveness, dickhead. specifically responsiveness relative to the travel restrictions.

Pointing out that the Chinese stomped on the info doesn't help your argument. It would be amazing to me that you don't comprehend that if it wasn't already so obvious that you are so desperate to grab any possible straw you can that you are just blathering without even processing your own posts within the context of the discussion to determine whether they even support your argument, which has been squashed flat so many times it's absurd at this point.

You are determined to continue to make a fool of yourself, now arentcha? Well, blather on little blatherer, blather on. After all, who am I to stop someone from stepping on his own dick over and over and over again. lol.
Except it WAS made public on a medical school messageboard. And obviously the Chinese government that Tramp supports was aware of it!
Li, a 34-year-old doctor working in Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the epicenter of the deadly coronavirus outbreak, told his friends to warn their loved ones privately. But within hours screenshots of his messages had gone viral -- without his name being blurred. "When I saw them circulating online, I realized that it was out of my control and I would probably be punished," Li said.
He was right.
Soon after he posted the message, Li was accused of rumor-mongering by the Wuhan police. He was one of several medics targeted by police for trying to blow the whistle on the deadly virus in the early weeks of the outbreak. The virus has since claimed at least 425 lives and sickened more than 20,000 people globally -- including Li.

Since Trump is known as pathological liar. Tell me. What and where is the credibility of what he is saying?

Last week at his New Hampshire rally. He said right there ...... Mexico is paying for the wall from REDEMPTIONS. Liar.

Here’s an example how your orange dude contradicting the experts. What is the credibility of what he is saying? Either he is lying or don’t what the hell he is saying. Why not just STFU?

Task force health expert contradicts Trump about coronavirus vaccine timing

Task force health expert contradicts Trump about coronavirus vaccine timing
By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Updated 5:03 AM EST, Tue March 03, 2020

Trump was asked about a timeline for a vaccine during the Cabinet Room meeting with pharmaceutical executives and members of his task force.

"I don't know what the time will be. I've heard very quick numbers, that of months. And I've heard pretty much a year would be an outside number. So I think that's not a bad range. But if you're talking about three to four months in a couple of cases, a year in other cases," Trump said.

But Dr. Antony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, immediately corrected the President: "Let me make sure you get the ... information. A vaccine that you make and start testing in a year is not a vaccine that's deployable."

As Fauci explained the timeline, Trump folded his arms.

Fauci said: "So he's asking the question -- when is it going to be deployable? And that is going to be, at the earliest, a year to a year and a half, no matter how fast you go."
I dont blame trump for not having a crystal ball with the exact date that the vaccine will be in the hands of health providers

no one knows for sure

but freaked out libs keep streaking questions at him anyway

For Christ sake Mac it doesn’t work that way.
When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

What is libs has anything to do with with Trump ignorance?
Trump may or may not be too optimistic but he’s not ignorant

his answer does not affect the date of a working vaccine one bit

you are just trying to pin a Gotcha on you most hated enemy in the world

Problem with Trump a lying ignorant jerk giving the public false information has big consequences.

You as a die hard Trump supporter and the rest. I’m sure you believed the 3 to 4 months is the bible. Am I right?
Trump is not a lying ignorant jerk

he has handled the commie virus very well so far

Really? I mean REALLY? Look what he said during his interview with Hannity.

Who in the right mind will say....... If you have mild Coronavirus people could still go to work? This against the CDC advice.

Either he is ignorant, dumb or stupid or all.

Trump Claims Thousands Could Still Go To Work With Coronavirus And Get Better

President Donald Trump suggested during an interview on Fox News Wednesday that many people with mild coronavirus symptoms could still go to work and get better. This goes against advice from medical professionals around the world who say that infected individuals should remain in isolation.

“A lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor, they don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

I dont blame trump for not having a crystal ball with the exact date that the vaccine will be in the hands of health providers

no one knows for sure

but freaked out libs keep streaking questions at him anyway

For Christ sake Mac it doesn’t work that way.
When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

What is libs has anything to do with with Trump ignorance?
Trump may or may not be too optimistic but he’s not ignorant

his answer does not affect the date of a working vaccine one bit

you are just trying to pin a Gotcha on you most hated enemy in the world

Problem with Trump a lying ignorant jerk giving the public false information has big consequences.

You as a die hard Trump supporter and the rest. I’m sure you believed the 3 to 4 months is the bible. Am I right?
Trump is not a lying ignorant jerk

he has handled the commie virus very well so far

Really? I mean REALLY? Look what he said during his interview with Hannity.

Who in the right mind will say....... If you have mild Coronavirus people could still go to work? This against the CDC advice.

Either he is ignorant, dumb or stupid or all.

Trump Claims Thousands Could Still Go To Work With Coronavirus And Get Better

President Donald Trump suggested during an interview on Fox News Wednesday that many people with mild coronavirus symptoms could still go to work and get better. This goes against advice from medical professionals around the world who say that infected individuals should remain in isolation.

“A lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor, they don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

^ 'Either he is ignorant, dumb or stupid or all'

all of the above.

Then denied he NEVER said that. Then blame the Democrats and fake news.

A disgusting, dishonest human being. He proved himself incompetent, ignorant and inept.

Trump denies spreading coronavirus misinformation on "Hannity" - Axios

Trump denies spreading coronavirus misinformation on "Hannity"

I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work. This is just more Fake News and disinformation put out by the Democrats, in particular MSDNC. Comcast covers the CoronaVirus situation horribly, only looking to do harm to the incredible & successful effort being made!"
— Trump's tweet

Forum List

Back