CNBC and MSNBC are liars

I dont blame trump for not having a crystal ball with the exact date that the vaccine will be in the hands of health providers

no one knows for sure

but freaked out libs keep streaking questions at him anyway

For Christ sake Mac it doesn’t work that way.
When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

What is libs has anything to do with with Trump ignorance?
Trump may or may not be too optimistic but he’s not ignorant

his answer does not affect the date of a working vaccine one bit

you are just trying to pin a Gotcha on you most hated enemy in the world

Problem with Trump a lying ignorant jerk giving the public false information has big consequences.

You as a die hard Trump supporter and the rest. I’m sure you believed the 3 to 4 months is the bible. Am I right?
Trump is not a lying ignorant jerk

he has handled the commie virus very well so far

Really? I mean REALLY? Look what he said during his interview with Hannity.

Who in the right mind will say....... If you have mild Coronavirus people could still go to work? This against the CDC advice.

Either he is ignorant, dumb or stupid or all.

Trump Claims Thousands Could Still Go To Work With Coronavirus And Get Better

President Donald Trump suggested during an interview on Fox News Wednesday that many people with mild coronavirus symptoms could still go to work and get better. This goes against advice from medical professionals around the world who say that infected individuals should remain in isolation.

“A lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor, they don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.
So if you get the sniffles just stay home for two weeks?

with or without pay?

When he was asked...... why not turn around and let the experts answer the question? Instead of answering something he has no clue.

They had a big meeting with CEOs of pharmaceutical companies. I can assure you 100% not a single one of them will say anything 3 to 4 months. Except Trump the scientist made that himself. WHY?

3 to 4 months means we have the vaccine in hand. Did you hear anyone screaming ( THE PLEN, THE PLEN, THE PLEN) WE HAVE THE VACCINE???? None Nobody.

From there it need testing and it doesn’t mean it’s the right drugs or it works.

Problem with Trump a lying ignorant jerk giving the public false information has big consequences.

You as a die hard Trump supporter and the rest. I’m sure you believed the 3 to 4 months is the bible. Am I right?

Who in the right mind will say....... If you have mild Coronavirus people could still go to work? This against the CDC advice.

President Donald Trump suggested during an interview on Fox News Wednesday that many people with mild coronavirus symptoms could still go to work and get better. This goes against advice from medical professionals around the world who say that infected individuals should remain in isolation.

“A lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor, they don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

with or without pay?

if we were better prepared, & had a competant leader - a person with symptoms would have been tested right away - but the powers that be in gov'ment didn't want to use the WHO guidelines & test kits that other countries have been using. instead we used our more stringent guidelines, which means people who were infected weren't tested & of course our test kits were tainted & now we are woefully behind other developed countries. if we did this right - we would be ahead of the game, by learning from countries who were hit first, instead of being a third world shithole.

we 'may' have some 75,000 kits by the end of the week. great.

look at what SK has been doing:

with or without pay?
Actually yes. If you are sick you are supposed to stay home. Just as a common courtesy to your colleagues.

If there's a disease that kills about 1 in every 30 people who contract it and that can look like a cold or severe flu being pretty unequivocal about the merit of that policy is the only thing a responsible leader should do.

with or without pay?
Actually yes. If you are sick you are supposed to stay home. Just as a common courtesy to your colleagues.

If there's a disease that kills about 1 in every 30 people who contract it and that can look like a cold or severe flu being pretty unequivocal about the merit of that policy is the only thing a responsible leader should do.
Americans do not stay home every time they catch a cold

if you feel sick see a doctor and if he says you have the coronavirus then stay home

otherwise go about your normal business

with or without pay?

if we were better prepared, & had a competant leader - a person with symptoms would have been tested right away - but the powers that be in gov'ment didn't want to use the WHO guidelines & test kits that other countries have been using. instead we used our more stringent guidelines, which means people who were infected weren't tested & of course our test kits were tainted & now we are woefully behind other developed countries. if we did this right - we would be ahead of the game, by learning from countries who were hit first, instead of being a third world shithole.

You are a freaked out trump hater under normal conditions

so I’m not surprised that you are even more hysterical today

But I do like what south korea is doing and its possible that we can learn from them

but they are more closely involved with china than we are

so they may have more reason to do what they are doing

I suspect that the economic impact of the commie virus will be the biggest problem, not just for America but the whole world

we need to disengage from china and diversify our trade

with or without pay?

But I do like what south korea is doing and its possible that we can learn from them

I suspect that the economic impact of the commie virus will be the biggest problem, not just for America but the whole world

you just can't face the fact that donny et al dropped the ball on this one.

with or without pay?

if you feel sick see a doctor and if he says you have the coronavirus then stay home

Americans who don't stay home while having a cold are selfish. Americas who don't stay home while there's a deadly disease going around that can look like a cold are potentially deadly weapons.

with or without pay?

Trump has made the right moves up to now

with or without pay?

Trump has made the right moves up to now

no he hasn't.

with or without pay?

Americans who don't stay home while having a cold are selfish. Americas who don't stay home while there's a deadly disease going around that can look like a cold are potentially deadly weapons.
With or without full pay?

other than government workers and welfare bums everyone else has to earn a living

and that means showing up for work

At any given time 10s of millions of Americans could have minor symptoms of a cold

with or without pay?

other than government workers and welfare bums everyone else has to earn a living

At any given time 10s of millions of Americans could have minor symptoms of a cold
Corona has a mortality rate of 3.4 percent. The US has 320 million people. Meaning 11 million people could die. That is of course not a realistic number but even 10 percent of that is still over a million people. Not missing a paycheck is worth a million lives to you?

with or without pay?

Corona has a mortality rate of 3.4 percent. The US has 320 million people. Meaning 11 million people could die. That is of course not a realistic number but even 10 percent of that is still over a million people. Not missing a paycheck is worth a million lives to you?
You hope 11 million will die before election day and sweep trump out of office

but the death rate in south korea is .6%

You know, I'm always someone who looks for dialogue. Especially against people I don't agree with. Sometimes though I wish I could have these conversations face to face. At least face to face people wouldn't be so free to accuse someone else of wanting 11 million people to die. So I'll tell you what MAC I wish you a good day.

A

You know, I'm always someone who looks for dialogue. Especially against people I don't agree with. Sometimes though I wish I could have these conversations face to face. At least face to face people wouldn't be so free to accuse someone else of wanting 11 million people to die. So I'll tell you what MAC I wish you a good day.
l pointed out that the death rate in s korea is only .6%

not the 3.4% that anti trumpsters are basing their 11 million estimate on

and yes, the left would gladly accept 11 m if that drives trump out of office

A

Utterly absurd, which is pretty much all you post.

A

That the death rate in south korea is 5 times lower than your 3.4% number is utterly absurd to you?

I think you are just disappointed

A

That the death rate in south korea is 5 times lower than your 3.4% number is utterly absurd to you?

I posted no such number. You're hallucinating again, con.
icon_rolleyes.gif

A

icon_rolleyes.gif
That is the number libs are using

if not you what number do you prefer?

Trump has been blamed for other things since being elected and found none of it has been true. This just proves these news channels suffer from TDS just like the haters have been doing this and getting away from it.

A

icon_rolleyes.gif
That is the number libs are using

if not you what number do you prefer?
This is where you apologize for wrongly ascribing something to me I never said and move on. I'm not giving numbers because it's way too early to know.

Forum List

Back