CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t

She has a point.... Clinton was acquitted after a real trial, with witnesses and with evidence submitted, from both sides....

There was no real trial, with evidence and witnesses in Trumps....

I don't think there was ever a criminal, civic or impeachment trial in our entire history of a Nation, that did not permit witness testimony and documented evidence, as was with this SHAM trial......

THAT will forever be the *asterisk next to the Trump Acquittal.....

they should have just allowed them.... he was going to likely be acquitted anyway, on a partisan basis, but at least it would have made the trial appear to be, a trial and not the shameful, blatant, not questionable, the fix is in SCAM that it was....
A ton of witnesses testified in Trump's Senate trial. Every one of the witnesses the Dems interviewed.

That is how impeachment trials happen. The House gathers their evidence (I just snickered out loud at the dems idea of evidence) and interview witnesses that can then be cross-examined at trial.

They weren't cross-examined because the Defense determined (AND PROVED) that the witnesses had no first-hand knowledge of the charges.

The House failed to make its case and Trump was acquitted.
WOW! That is NOT at all, what happened! Where in the world do you guys get this stuff from...?

The real world.

She has a point.... Clinton was acquitted after a real trial, with witnesses and with evidence submitted, from both sides....

I don't think there was ever a criminal, civic or impeachment trial in our entire history of a Nation, that did not permit witness testimony and documented evidence, as was with this SHAM trial......

they should have just allowed them.... he was going to likely be acquitted anyway, on a partisan basis, but at least it would have made the trial appear to be, a trial and not the shameful, blatant, not questionable, the fix is in SCAM that it was....

The House proceedings were a sham, therefore the Republicans had no reason to Ingratiate themselves to pelosi and Shciff just because they claimed Trump was a clear and present danger to the world.
The House voted to impeach Trump knowing that they did not have enough evidence, therefore there is no way their votes were honest and based on facts that were deliberated on. Their votes were solely based on emotion, running deep from the Russian collusion fiasco and based on opinions by federal employees who had bad Feeeeelings about Trump's foreign policy decisions.
House Democrats had every chance to take their time, gather all the witness they needed before they voted, but unfortunately, they must have wanted to go skiing over Christmas break, because they said they didnt have time. And they sure didnt want the Supreme Court to get their hands on anything.
They had enough evidence and witnesses....but they were not allowed to call those witnesses in front of the Senators.

And after the impeachment in the House NEW EVIDENCE and new witnesses came forward with MORE information that was pertinent to the trial, which they also were not allowed to call....

That is simply unheard of, unprecedented, and a total disgrace that senators, sworn to be impartial, and serve justice, find the truth, voted to ignore extremely relevant witnesses and the additional, New, material evidence.

Tell me PRECISELY what was the sham in the house impeachment..... Y'all keep repeating that statement of the House was unfair blah blah blah, that you've been told to say by your handlers, but can not actually point to what was so unfair with the House impeachment?

The house followed ALL of the impeachment rules that were in place.

Mitch said upfront, he would not be impartial, he was not seeking the truth and he would work hand in hand with the defendant's lawyers, to acquit him.....

REALLY????

For goodness sake!!

What a total sham, and Embarrassment for our Nation, in front of the whole country and world.

Mitch said upfront, he would not be impartial, he was not seeking the truth and he would work hand in hand with the defendant's lawyers, to acquit him.....

Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his trial, Dummy.

The democrats had a partisan sham of an impeachment proceeding in the House, and the Republicans had a partisan sham impeachment trial in the senate, so what? The whole exercise was partisan and the outcome known before it was started, so stop with the fake outrage and get on with the peoples' business.
it wasn't a sham in the House, it was all on the up and up....at least on the Democratic side, the Republicans did nothing but put on a ridiculous show of nonsense, acting in front of cameras, storming deposition rooms that most were already invited in to, and simply lies.... you believe the Trump bull crud conman lies too easily on this.....imho.

AND the House is who the Founders EXPECTED to be gung ho and likely partisan, the founders never charged the house members with taking an oath, under God, to be impartial, fair, and serve justice...

our founders charged Senators with THIS VERY IMPORTANT responsibility and special sworn oath for their duties in the impeachment trial....

the founders, foolishly believed, the great deliberative body of congress, the Senators, could honor the charge and sworn oath, faithfully....

BOY OH BOY! Were our founders so wrong......

Ok, we disagree on what a legitimate impeachment process should be in the House. IMHO it should have been like the Clinton impeachment where the defense could call witnesses and cross-examine the witnesses from day-1. The dems broke House rules, so the impeachment was a partisan sham.
'Brazen and unlawful': Trump team attacks House impeachment effort in first formal response

We agree that the House doesn't take an oath, but even Nancy said that impeachment can't be partisan. Hell, even democrats voted against it.

You still don't get that the Articles were unconstitutional. As Lamar Alexander says below, impeachment requires a very high bar, a "high crime" and no crime was committed.
The president does have due process rights, and he does have the right to withhold funds temporarily, period.

Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote - Press Releases - United States Senator Lamar Alexander
“I worked with other senators to make sure that we have the right to ask for more documents and witnesses, but there is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven and that does not meet the United States Constitution’s high bar for an impeachable offense. …The Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate.

“The question then is not whether the president did it, but whether the United States Senate or the American people should decide what to do about what he did. I believe that the Constitution provides that the people should make that decision in the presidential election that begins in Iowa on Monday. …Our founding documents provide for duly elected presidents who serve with ‘the consent of the governed,’ not at the pleasure of the United States Congress. Let the people decide.” – Senator Lamar Alexander
They did not break House rules, they MADE the rules.

The trump lawyers were all lying.

Each impeachment is different.

Clinton's had a special prosecutor investigating for two to three years, that gave the house final evidence to use, same with the Nixon impeachment,

BARR did not allow a special prosecutor for Trump's alleged crimes.

So the House had to do their own investigation as best as they could, do their own witness depositions.... And once again, the executive branch refused to cooperate, denied subpoenas for first hand witnesses and for documents.

The house repubs CHOSE to make it partisan, with a bunch of shenanigans, not the Dems

They did not break House rules,

House Rules require the minority party be given a full day to call any witnesses they want. Didn't happen, liar.

Factually speaking, Trump was acquitted. Pelosi is now lying about the outcome. “At this point, what difference does it make?”
She's giving her insight and opinion... don't y'all always say that Trump is allowed his opinion...blah blah blah?

Ahhhhhh, but Nancy Pelosi isn't.... yes, I see how you are toying with it.... only Trump can mouth off....
She is lying.

Factually speaking, Trump was acquitted. Pelosi is now lying about the outcome. “At this point, what difference does it make?”
She's giving her insight and opinion... don't y'all always say that Trump is allowed his opinion...blah blah blah?

Ahhhhhh, but Nancy Pelosi isn't.... yes, I see how you are toying with it.... only Trump can mouth off....
Her insight and opinions are wrong.

Hilarious and sad watching you mentally ill people babble away.

Her followers says she has a point. That is why she said it. They have to now claim the acquittal is a sham and of course, they all buy it. As we are seeing.

It isn't the democrats. It's how stupid, pathetic and hypocritical their voting base is. I think it never ceases to amaze the democrats themselves at how dumb their base is.

Hence the reason they see just how much they are able to get away with and how absurd they are with their ever increasing divisive issues they promote through their pets in the media and hollywood.

I don't think the left voting base has any control over their stupidity. I really don't.

PRONOUNS

There, that is all you need to know about them.

It's amazing how many people only understand how the process works when they get the outcome they want. Just because you don't like the outcome it doesn't change the outcome Trump was acquitted no asterisk no if's and's or butt's end of story. I have seen plenty of trials and investgations in and out of the political world that didn't go how I wanted them to or thought they should that's life the House did it's job the Senate did it's job you don't like the final result tough shit.
You are offering facts
That does not work in our current suspension of reality where what you feel or are suspicious about magically IS a fact

These Poor lefttards....I almost feel sorry for them......almost.
I’m mean they are talking about “His permanent record” like grade school stuff.
100% emoters
0% fact
You know, I got tired of pushing the emoticons "winner, likes, thank you, and agree's" because I got tired of winning so much. LOL. It's like spiking the football, and/or excessive celebration.

You're right, the Houses rigging of the impachment hearings failed. That is why they failed in the Senate, because of their incompetence.
You've been lied to, by the media you use, via Trump propaganda.

Instead of generalities, what specifically WAS done that y'all we're told was rigged?

The deposition of witnesses were done initially in a closed setting with Republicans in the investigation committee asking questions, with Democrats asking too.... just like with the Clinton impeachment, only this one without a special prosecutor, depositions are done without whitehouse lawyers present....

trump n r's bitching about some secret basement room with no Republicans there, and the repub's political stunt of storming the room, when half the people storming the deposition room already were on the key committees ALLOWED in the room....

Ken Starr did NOT allow whitehouse lawyers in the room when he was getting depositions

the House, denied a special prosecutor by the DOJ for the Ukraine, followed the same procedure on depositions.... done without white house lawyers....

So that bitch by republicans and trumsters was simply wrong, a lie.... it WAS FAIR, it was following procedures on depositions....

what else are yall bitching about that was rigged or unfair?

Trump broke Box Wine Nancy.

Chief Justice Roberts:

"It is therefore ordered and adjudged that the said Donald John Trump be, and he is
hereby, acquitted of the charges in said articles"

....and they are certain that everything Trump says is a lie while Nancy is gospel.

It's amazing how many people only understand how the process works when they get the outcome they want. Just because you don't like the outcome it doesn't change the outcome Trump was acquitted no asterisk no if's and's or butt's end of story. I have seen plenty of trials and investgations in and out of the political world that didn't go how I wanted them to or thought they should that's life the House did it's job the Senate did it's job you don't like the final result tough shit.
the FIX WAS IN, SHAM impeachment TRIAL

Will go down in History... there will be hundreds of books by Historians recapping the FACTS of what actually happened.

It's NOT going to be swept under the rug or forgotten, if we still have a country left, 100 or 500 years from now.

You and Trump can not just cover your eyes and cover your ears or make up crap to change the actual facts...

it just ain't gonna happen...

yes, the SHAM trial, with no witnesses and evidence allowed, resulted in an acquittal....

He was acquitted, but we ALL KNOW WHY..... and HISTORY will record such. Period.

Will go down in History... there will be hundreds of books by Historians recapping the FACTS of what actually happened.

It's NOT going to be swept under the rug or forgotten, if we still have a country left, 100 or 500 years from now.

You and Trump can not just cover your eyes and cover your ears or make up crap to change the actual facts...

yes, the SHAM trial, with no witnesses and evidence allowed, resulted in an acquittal....

He was acquitted, but we ALL KNOW WHY..... and HISTORY will record such. Period.

13 witnesses, over 2800 documents.

Get a new lie, that one won't fly.

The Sham was in the House production and process towards the Articles that had specious evidence at best.

Very impressive display of partisan idiocy your post also brilliantly proves my point about those who only understand the process when they get the outcome they want. I love how you and those like you love to point out how partisan the Senate was while ignoring the House was just as partisan you truly are the useful idiot.

What a stooge! This is why we must favor term limits that would be properly designed to target the life long politicians that doesn’t do anything! She doesn’t want to recognize that trump was acquitted! She can’t stand the fact that trump is the president. The president can go away by the people if they feel like that trump needs to. He asked about foreign investigation into Biden! Oh boohoo freaking hoo. If the table were turned y’all would be building smoke glass and tell the media to avoid the problem! I’m really interested where does it say that we cannot investigate the democrats! The democrats did it and they didn’t try to shut down their opponents!

Forum List

Back