CNN: FBI Raid NOT WARRANTED, DANGEROUS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“No, it’s not enough to warrant all of this and this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice to serve a warrant on a former president.”

'NOT WARRANTED'

Lot of Lefties saying Democrats screwed up royally.

I like this cowardly mother fucker thinking it's a badass on the grounds of a peaceful mansion... but if an active shooter in a school shows up it would hide under a rock for a month.

IMG_6565.jpg

Ok if cnn is saying something in defense of trump or are on his side with something it can only mean one of two things.

Either the fbi really fucked up.

Or

They think trump is going to be the next president and are gradually trying to slide over to his side in an attempt to get in his good graces.

“No, it’s not enough to warrant all of this and this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice to serve a warrant on a former president.”

'NOT WARRANTED'

One pic of an agent with a rifle... Big FN Raid!

If proven the FBI has overstepped it bounds and did something illegal the Judge, the FBI director and the AG will have to step down and face the consequences…

What CNN has realized is what I have said all day and that is the Left opened Pandora Box on their ass and now the Right can do this and the left has no right to complain, but they will…

As I have said in another thread the FBI and Democrats better make sure they know what they are doing and if they fail then they own this! ( they own this is newly added by me )

In the end we are in dark times!

Ok if cnn is saying something in defense of trump or are on his side with something it can only mean one of two things.

Or

They think trump is going to be the next president and are gradually trying to slide over to his side in an attempt to get in his good graces.
They fucked up! ( FBI )

Not a chance in hell they kiss up to Trump!

'NOT WARRANTED'

The 6 year Democrat Insurrection has now placed the country on the brink of civil war.

If proven the FBI has overstepped it bounds and did something illegal the Judge, the FBI director and the AG will have to step down and face the consequences…

What CNN has realized is what I have said all day and that is the Left opened Pandora Box on their ass and now the Right can do this and the left has no right to complain, but they will…

As I have said in another thread the FBI and Democrats better make sure they know what they are doing and if they fail then they own this! ( they own this is newly added by me )

In the end we are in dark times!
Paul Callan on CNN. Trying to get RW ratings. Laughable.

Or

the FBI was only executing a search warrant.
Since this is unprecedented, this warrant would need to be authorized at the highest levels. Also, only if the judge thought the president wouldnt be cooperative in providing requested evidence.

Forum List

Back