CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

He's got a fake tan.

A fake hairdo.

A fake resume (he's never been successful on his own).

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

He's got a fake tan.

A fake hairdo.

Yeah his dad gave him a few million dollars… He turned it into billions

Man some people are dumb.
The fact that the FBI told Trump that there is an unsubstantiated report they cannot verify, in fact are unable to verify is not a bad thing.
Essentially, they told him someone is trying to trash him and it looks like it was all made up.

He's got a fake tan.

A fake hairdo.

Yeah his dad gave him a few million dollars… He turned it into billions
all it takes is a "bailout" from Uncle Sam or daddy.

You guys don't even read/listen to your own links!
Leon Panetta, who obviously should know, said that intelligence would not have even approached Trump unless they already tried substantially to verify claims...so in fact all that happened here is someone tried to make shit up...got caught making it up....and CNN is trying to make this out as it is a bad thing.
Again showing they are Fake news.

You guys don't even read/listen to your own links!
Leon Panetta, who obviously should know, said that intelligence would not have even approached Trump unless they already tried substantially to verify claims...so in fact all that happened here is someone tried to make shit up...got caught making it up....and CNN is trying to make this out as it is a bad thing.
Again showing they are Fake news.
Yes, the whole thing was fake news leaked by the federal government put forth by a fake news organization that is CNN.... fact

I'm totally lost, when did he say he wasn't briefed,
He was mad at them about some stupid crap they reported on him that hasn't been verified.
You liberals are so Lost that I can't keep up with all your spoon fed crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I do not know your penis size or how much sh#% your body holds, will just reply to the question. All news report what serves there rating and there corporate owners intrust.all news should be viewed with a healthy grain of salt.

I've asked two lefties on here today to prove their claims on statements they made. Neither have yet continue to claim they're true.
Cool, another post from the brain-dead right which fails to prove CNN's article was fake. :thup:

If CNN posts it, it's their place to prove it's true. That's something you lefties don't get.

I claim you're a faggot that sucks dicks. According to how you look at things, I don't have to prove that claim. You have to disprove it.
Unlike you, CNN has sources which support their reporting; whereas all you have are your homo-erotic fantasies.

Stating what you do has nothing to do with fantasies. It has to do with facts. I stated one about you and used the standard by which you support CNN.

If CNN's sources support their reporting, where is that proof? That's right. There is none.
Sadly, you're too retarded to grasp the simple concept that CNN's claims were based upon multiple sources whereas you claims are based upon your own personal homo-erotic fantasies. That you're incapable of discerning the difference is no ones problem but your own.

Until those multiple sources are proven, the claims aren't proven.

I'm not the one that has the problem of believing something unverified, regardless of where it comes from, isn't valid until the sources used to claim it are verified.

He's got a fake tan.

A fake hairdo.

He's worth billions. We've given the freeloaders and leeches in this country $22 trillion over 50 years and they've done nothing with it but remained leeches and freeloaders.

You are a genuine douche bag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

For stating facts? Was Trump briefed? Yes. What did CNN report on? That Trump had been briefed. That's it.

Cool, another post from the brain-dead right which fails to prove CNN's article was fake. :thup:

If CNN posts it, it's their place to prove it's true. That's something you lefties don't get.

I claim you're a faggot that sucks dicks. According to how you look at things, I don't have to prove that claim. You have to disprove it.
Unlike you, CNN has sources which support their reporting; whereas all you have are your homo-erotic fantasies.

Stating what you do has nothing to do with fantasies. It has to do with facts. I stated one about you and used the standard by which you support CNN.

If CNN's sources support their reporting, where is that proof? That's right. There is none.
Sadly, you're too retarded to grasp the simple concept that CNN's claims were based upon multiple sources whereas you claims are based upon your own personal homo-erotic fantasies. That you're incapable of discerning the difference is no ones problem but your own.

I'm not the one that has the problem of believing something unverified, regardless of where it comes from, isn't valid until the sources used to claim it are verified.
It's already been proven. Biden confirmed it.

For stating facts? Was Trump briefed? Yes. What did CNN report on? That Trump had been briefed. That's it.

Rightwinger has never posted a single fact since he joined this forum.

BTW, when was whether Comey briefed Trump about the Democrat sleazy "dossier" ever an issue?

You have no idea how hard we all laughed when we read your post.

You have no idea how hard we all laughed when we read your post.

I'm still laughing.

Once again you're full of shit....there was no "briefing" on that matter. Comey supposedly took Trump aside after the briefing and said there was a document circulating around about some something the russians had on him. Knowing it wasn't true, and the fact Comey told him there was nothing to it, Trump disregarded it. You are either willfully stupid and too lazy to find out the facts or willfully lying about them.
Which is what CNN reported

Trump was briefed on the Russians having information on him. The actual information was included in the report Trumo was given

Why does Trumo lie and deny it

Forum List

Back