CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

Since none of the sources want to be named there is no way to prove any of it.

Waste of time.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

The relative truth of what is in the dossier is not the issue

CNN never reported what was contained in the dossier, only that Trump had been briefed on the contents

Trump chose to call that CNN story "fake"
Trump lied

Because Trump said he wasn't briefed he lied??

Since the whole dossier is not able to be proved then who cares if he lied. I sure don't.

You need a better talking point.

Yes...that means he lied

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed about the dossier. For that, Trump declared them to be "fake news"

Trump lied. He knew he had been briefed and that the CNN story had been true. Who cares?
Who cares if Trump labels one our major news networks fake based on his own lies?

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period"

That lie never bothered you one bit, interesting........

Of course it doesn't bother me

Obama was responding to Republican fearmongering that everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

But I thought you wanted single payer?
And Obama is a fan of it.

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

I knew Trump had tricked CNN, and other news organizations. He lies about the news all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

I knew Trump had tricked CNN, and other news organizations. He lies about the news all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Um...Trump shit on the fake news outlet CNN....:lol:

Forum List

Back