CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

It's already been proven. Biden confirmed it.
You have no idea how hard we all laughed when we read your post.
Oh, I have an idea alright. :badgrin:

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Too bad all you can do is laugh 'cause you sure as hell can't refute it.

Too bad you haven't proven your claim. We laugh because you expect us to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence.
Right back atcha. You claim the report is fake, despite corroboration of Biden, Clapper, and other sources... yet you can't prove it's fake.

I claim the report hasn't been supported with evidence. Prove it's true since you made the claim it is.
Biden and Clapper already confirmed it. Keep showing the forum what an idiot you are.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

I can't "refute" what, that you're a sleazy lying douche bag who defends gross smears and fake news?

Biden is even less credibly than CNN.
CNN reported that he was provided information of Russia attempting to compromise him. Prove that information wasn't provided to him...

You really don't understand how things work but seem to want us to continue to laugh at you. Those that make the claim are to prove it. Get to proving it.

I claim you're a faggot. Prove you aren't.
You're an idiot. You can't prove you're not a fag either.

You're the one that adheres to the idea that if someone can't disprove something, it's true. Since I claimed you're a faggot, if you can't disprove it, you're a faggot. I'm only using the way you look at things.

I can prove I'm not one.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Too bad you haven't proven your claim. We laugh because you expect us to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence.
Right back atcha. You claim the report is fake, despite corroboration of Biden, Clapper, and other sources... yet you can't prove it's fake.

I claim the report hasn't been supported with evidence. Prove it's true since you made the claim it is.
Biden and Clapper already confirmed it. Keep showing the forum what an idiot you are.

Where's their support of their confirmation. Saying it doesn't confirm it.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

I can't "refute" what, that you're a sleazy lying douche bag who defends gross smears and fake news?

Biden is even less credibly than CNN.
CNN reported that he was provided information of Russia attempting to compromise him. Prove that information wasn't provided to him...

You really don't understand how things work but seem to want us to continue to laugh at you. Those that make the claim are to prove it. Get to proving it.

I claim you're a faggot. Prove you aren't.
You're an idiot. You can't prove you're not a fag either.

You're the one that adheres to the idea that if someone can't disprove something, it's true. Since I claimed you're a faggot, if you can't disprove it, you're a faggot. I'm only using the way you look at things.

I can prove I'm not one.
Nope, that's not what I said. That's what you wish for. What I said is that the CNN report was confirmed. You're the one who can't prove that's neither true nor you're not a flaming fag.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Saying they were briefed doesn't prove they were briefed?? Two independent sources. LOL Your desperation is noted.

Saying they were briefed doesn't prove they were briefed?? Two independent sources. LOL Your desperation is noted.

No. I SAID you were a faggot. Is that good enough for you?

Oh, your answer is keep it a secret? OK, fine with me.
For the 4th time... CNN's report is based on officials who know firsthand what was in the brief; whereas your claims about me being gay are based on nothing but your own homo-erotic fantasies.

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Once again you're full of shit....there was no "briefing" on that matter. Comey supposedly took Trump aside after the briefing and said there was a document circulating around about some something the russians had on him. Knowing it wasn't true, and the fact Comey told him there was nothing to it, Trump disregarded it. You are either willfully stupid and too lazy to find out the facts or willfully lying about them.
Which is what CNN reported

Trump was briefed on the Russians having information on him. The actual information was included in the report Trumo was given

Why does Trumo lie and deny it

When did he lie about being informed about the fake report? Why is that even an issue? Who cares if he was informed about it or not? It's a pack of lies, which is why you defend it, of course.

Trump seemed to care when he accused CNN of writing fake news

Trump lied

Trump and the GOP are trying to delegitimize CNN and the others just as Obama and the Democrats did to FOX. I'd guess there's a decent chance that will work.

So now, if a network is caught being wrong on any story at any time, their entire operation is branded as "fake news". That's pretty dangerous.

Looking for a silver lining, maybe the larger organizations will be forced to have solid proof of any story they report, two or three layers thick, to avoid that branding.

Hmm.
There is a difference between fake news and wrong news

Wrong news comes from a source that may not be credible or an incorrect interpretation of event

Fake news is completely fabricated for political reasons

Trump and the GOP are trying to delegitimize CNN and the others just as Obama and the Democrats did to FOX. I'd guess there's a decent chance that will work.

So now, if a network is caught being wrong on any story at any time, their entire operation is branded as "fake news". That's pretty dangerous.

Looking for a silver lining, maybe the larger organizations will be forced to have solid proof of any story they report, two or three layers thick, to avoid that branding.

Hmm.

Wrong news comes from a source that may not be credible or an incorrect interpretation of event

So fake news can be correct? Since that can't happen, if it's fake, it's wrong.

Hmm.

Yes, agreed, but it has all essentially been tossed into the same pot at this point. That's what always happens, we knee-jerk at every opportunity.

I have to admit that the thought of the larger organizations being more careful before they run with something gives me a warm feeling in my tummy.

Funny, where was the left protesting when Obama was attacking Fox as fake news?

Or is it just Republicans calling out news organizations that you have a problem with?

Or is it just Republicans calling out news organizations that you have a problem with?
Your diversion is noted. Meanwhile, CNN's report was confirmed.

Obama was attacking specific reports and he was correct

Since none of the sources want to be named there is no way to prove any of it.

Waste of time.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

The relative truth of what is in the dossier is not the issue

CNN never reported what was contained in the dossier, only that Trump had been briefed on the contents

Trump chose to call that CNN story "fake"
Trump lied

Because Trump said he wasn't briefed he lied??

Since the whole dossier is not able to be proved then who cares if he lied. I sure don't.

You need a better talking point.

Yes...that means he lied

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed about the dossier. For that, Trump declared them to be "fake news"

Trump lied. He knew he had been briefed and that the CNN story had been true. Who cares?
Who cares if Trump labels one our major news networks fake based on his own lies?

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period"

That lie never bothered you one bit, interesting........

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Why did cnn bring this bullshit up in the first place?

Funny how they never found rumors on obama......hmmmmm

The utter absurdity of Donald Trump being president is so extreme that most Americans have no idea how to approach it and cope with it.

My advice, especially to the media, is to call it out for the absurdity that it is. Quit pretending that Trump deserves to be taken seriously.

Take the fucking kid gloves off.

Did you seriously just tell the main stream media to "take the gloves off" with Trump? That's pretty amusing, Carbineer...since the main stream media has gone after Trump with everything they had ever since it became him and Hillary in the race!

I know you're still struggling to come to terms with this concept...BUT THE VOTERS DIDN'T BUY THE NARRATIVE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WAS PUTTING OUT THERE ABOUT TRUMP!

If they want to double down on going after Trump when Trump is doing his best to fix the country then they run the risk of completely losing what little credibility they have left with anyone but the extreme left. My advice to the media is wake up and smell the coffee. You as well...

Because showing a president-elect that they could be blackmailed is newsworthy.

Your diversion is noted. Meanwhile, CNN's report was confirmed.

Diversion? Pointing out the phony outrage and insincerity of the argued discredits the messenger.

Why should we suddenly feel outrage at trump for something Obama did for 8 years and which you guys had no problem with?

Because showing a president-elect that they could be blackmailed is newsworthy.

Yeah no rumors on obama.......oh wait there are tons of him doing chicks that are not names michelle

Forum List

Back