CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Aw, and you were doing so well. After that thread you posted the day of election day, I thought you would pipe down and accept your fate.

At any rate, you didn't post a link to this claim of yours.

Unlike you, CNN has sources which support their reporting; whereas all you have are your homo-erotic fantasies.

Stating what you do has nothing to do with fantasies. It has to do with facts. I stated one about you and used the standard by which you support CNN.

If CNN's sources support their reporting, where is that proof? That's right. There is none.
Sadly, you're too retarded to grasp the simple concept that CNN's claims were based upon multiple sources whereas you claims are based upon your own personal homo-erotic fantasies. That you're incapable of discerning the difference is no ones problem but your own.

Until those multiple sources are proven, the claims aren't proven.

I'm not the one that has the problem of believing something unverified, regardless of where it comes from, isn't valid until the sources used to claim it are verified.
It's already been proven. Biden confirmed it.
You have no idea how hard we all laughed when we read your post.
Oh, I have an idea alright. :badgrin:

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Too bad all you can do is laugh 'cause you sure as hell can't refute it.

Last edited:
As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Once again you're full of shit....there was no "briefing" on that matter. Comey supposedly took Trump aside after the briefing and said there was a document circulating around about some something the russians had on him. Knowing it wasn't true, and the fact Comey told him there was nothing to it, Trump disregarded it. You are either willfully stupid and too lazy to find out the facts or willfully lying about them.
Which is what CNN reported

Trump was briefed on the Russians having information on him. The actual information was included in the report Trumo was given

Why does Trumo lie and deny it

When did he lie about being informed about the fake report? Why is that even an issue? Who cares if he was informed about it or not? It's a pack of lies, which is why you defend it, of course.

Aw, and you were doing so well. After that thread you posted the day of election day, I thought you would pipe down and accept your fate.

At any rate, you didn't post a link to this claim of yours.
CNN's sleazy despicable fake news has given all the forum douche bags new hope.

Stating what you do has nothing to do with fantasies. It has to do with facts. I stated one about you and used the standard by which you support CNN.

If CNN's sources support their reporting, where is that proof? That's right. There is none.
Sadly, you're too retarded to grasp the simple concept that CNN's claims were based upon multiple sources whereas you claims are based upon your own personal homo-erotic fantasies. That you're incapable of discerning the difference is no ones problem but your own.

I'm not the one that has the problem of believing something unverified, regardless of where it comes from, isn't valid until the sources used to claim it are verified.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

I can't "refute" what, that you're a sleazy lying douche bag who defends gross smears and fake news?

Biden is even less credibly than CNN.

I'm still laughing.
It's utterly hysterical the way all these leftwing douche bags are falling all over themselves to defend obvious fake news. They have admitted that they don't even care if accusations they level against Trump are true.

Last edited:

I'm still laughing.
It's utterly hysterical the way all these leftwing douche bags are falling all over themselves to defend obvious fake news. They have admitted that they don't even care if accusations the level against Trump are true.
The democrats are embarrassing.....

We now know why you are so uninformed. You get all your news from CNN. It has made you a FAKE person.

What really bothers the lefties is they no longer have total control over media news dissemination and can no longer get away with their propaganda. CNN is their crown jewel but now even people not that involved know they are just leftist political hacks. They were/are too arrogant to think it would ever be noticed.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Too bad you haven't proven your claim. We laugh because you expect us to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

I can't "refute" what, that you're a sleazy lying douche bag who defends gross smears and fake news?

Faun is asking people to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence. What a fool but typical.

I'm still laughing.
It's utterly hysterical the way all these leftwing douche bags are falling all over themselves to defend obvious fake news. They have admitted that they don't even care if accusations the level against Trump are true.
The democrats are embarrassing.....

To themselves and the country.

Once again you're full of shit....there was no "briefing" on that matter. Comey supposedly took Trump aside after the briefing and said there was a document circulating around about some something the russians had on him. Knowing it wasn't true, and the fact Comey told him there was nothing to it, Trump disregarded it. You are either willfully stupid and too lazy to find out the facts or willfully lying about them.
Which is what CNN reported

Trump was briefed on the Russians having information on him. The actual information was included in the report Trumo was given

Why does Trumo lie and deny it

When did he lie about being informed about the fake report? Why is that even an issue? Who cares if he was informed about it or not? It's a pack of lies, which is why you defend it, of course.
Who cares if he was informed? This shows how uninformed you are. You don't even know what the issue is. CNN reported that he was informed and the right went apoplectic, calling that "fake."

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

CNN reported that he was provided information of Russia attempting to compromise him. Prove that information wasn't provided to him...

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Faun is asking people to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence. What a fool but typical.
Of course it was supported. Multiple sources and Biden, who was given the same brief.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Too bad you haven't proven your claim. We laugh because you expect us to refute something that hasn't been supported with evidence.
Right back atcha. You claim the report is fake, despite corroboration of Biden, Clapper, and other sources... yet you can't prove it's fake.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

CNN reported that he was provided information of Russia attempting to compromise him. Prove that information wasn't provided to him...

You really don't understand how things work but seem to want us to continue to laugh at you. Those that make the claim are to prove it. Get to proving it.

I claim you're a faggot. Prove you aren't.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Right back atcha. You claim the report is fake, despite corroboration of Biden, Clapper, and other sources... yet you can't prove it's fake.

I claim the report hasn't been supported with evidence. Prove it's true since you made the claim it is.

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

You really don't understand how things work but seem to want us to continue to laugh at you. Those that make the claim are to prove it. Get to proving it.

I claim you're a faggot. Prove you aren't.
You're an idiot. You can't prove you're not a fag either.

Trump and the GOP are trying to delegitimize CNN and the others just as Obama and the Democrats did to FOX. I'd guess there's a decent chance that will work.

So now, if a network is caught being wrong on any story at any time, their entire operation is branded as "fake news". That's pretty dangerous.

Looking for a silver lining, maybe the larger organizations will be forced to have solid proof of any story they report, two or three layers thick, to avoid that branding.

Hmm.

Forum List

Back