CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

OP is so full of shit. Quoting Clapper:

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.”

Read the OP

CNN claimed that Trump was briefed that the Russians had a potentially damaging dossier on him....that was not fake news
Trump lied
but it was fake news.

What was fake about what CNN reported?
trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Tina Fey was so good, though, that people could be forgiven for mixing them up!

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.
Still not willing to tackle the topic, are you?

Palin didn't say what she's quoted as saying and you admit you're willing to overlook because Fey is a good actress. Pucker up, licker. You have 7 days to kiss his black ass.
My the trolls are thick today.
Now that you're here....

OldLady is one of those that defines troll as someone that disagrees.

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

Trump has zero experience

So being worth billions doesn't involve the type experience to run economic matters?

I forgot to mention that over half that time Obama was supposedly gaining the experience you claim he has was campaigning and not doing the job of a Senator.

Do you understand what federal government experience is?
Trump has none....YOU brought it up

Keep licking that Obama asshole, boy. You lower yourself by doing so. If you're going to lick one, you may as well be considered one.

Oh cool....we are bringing the thread down into the gutter

How do you type with all of Trumps cum dripping from your chin onto the keyboard?

That's not happening so your question is nonsense. However, you've shown your willing to kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up.

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.
Yes, you can see it. So what?

That's why Palin's actual quote is true. The quote you lie about wasn't made yet you pretend you know no one that has used it. Liar.
LOL

I lied about nothing. And again, so what if it's true? She was still a dumbfucking conservative for saying it.

You lie. It's in your nature and genetic. You can't help yourself.

Saying you can see Russia from Alaska, a true statement, means someone is stupid? Is that your claim. Just proof that Liberals hate the truth.
Moron.... if I say I can see the moon from my house, that would be a true statement. If I said I can see the moon from my house in response to the question, what are your qualifications to be an astronaut,, while factually true I can see the moon from my house, uttering such a response would be completely fucking retarded in that context.

Savvy?

If someone claims that Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Tina Fey portrayed her in a SNL bit, that would make them an idiot. That's the issue in question. If someone believes it because they're a leftist, that's more proof that you idiots believe SNL is a "news" source. It happened. Whether you know them personally or not is irrelevant.

OP is so full of shit. Quoting Clapper:

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.”

Read the OP

CNN claimed that Trump was briefed that the Russians had a potentially damaging dossier on him....that was not fake news
Trump lied
but it was fake news.

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...

That's why Palin's actual quote is true. The quote you lie about wasn't made yet you pretend you know no one that has used it. Liar.
LOL

I lied about nothing. And again, so what if it's true? She was still a dumbfucking conservative for saying it.

Saying you can see Russia from Alaska, a true statement, means someone is stupid? Is that your claim. Just proof that Liberals hate the truth.
Moron.... if I say I can see the moon from my house, that would be a true statement. If I said I can see the moon from my house in response to the question, what are your qualifications to be an astronaut,, while factually true I can see the moon from my house, uttering such a response would be completely fucking retarded in that context.

Savvy?

If someone claims that Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Tina Fey portrayed her in a SNL bit, that would make them an idiot. That's the issue in question. If someone believes it because they're a leftist, that's more proof that you idiots believe SNL is a "news" source. It happened. Whether you know them personally or not is irrelevant.

If someone believes Obama was born in Kenya, that would make them an idiot
If someone believes Ted Cruz's father shot JFK, that would make them an idiot
If someone believes thousands of Muslims were celebrating in NJ on 9-11, that would make them an idiot

LOL

Savvy?

So show someone who believes that... all I've seen are people quoting Fey to make fun of Palin, knowing full well SNL was mocking that brain-dead conservative. (Apologies for redundancy)

Read the OP

Trump lied
but it was fake news.

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...
The idiots on the right claim CNN's story is fake. Thanks for demonstrating the brain-dead right can't prove their mass hallucination.

LOL

Savvy?

If someone believes thousands of Muslims were celebrating in NJ on 9-11, that would make them an idiot

If someone believes Obama did anything to contribute to this country, that would make them an idiot.

If someone believes Hillary Clinton didn't do what she was accused of doing, they're an idiot.

but it was fake news.

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...
The idiots on the right claim CNN's story is fake. Thanks for demonstrating the brain-dead right can't prove their mass hallucination.
You consume fake news like you consume baby parts......good democrat you are....

but it was fake news.

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...

I've asked two lefties on here today to prove their claims on statements they made. Neither have yet continue to claim they're true.

The post shows how delusional the left has become. They know that Trump is president elect but they would rather live in a fantasy world and while they are at it fantasize that all the evidence showing collusion between CNN and the democrat party isn't true even though they know it is. It's a dangerous time for liberals and they are showing all the signs of mental breakdown.

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...

I've asked two lefties on here today to prove their claims on statements they made. Neither have yet continue to claim they're true.
Cool, another post from the brain-dead right which fails to prove CNN's article was fake. :thup:

trump was not briefed.
Prove it.

Prove he was...

Cool, another post from the brain-dead right which fails to prove CNN's article was fake. :thup:

If CNN posts it, it's their place to prove it's true. That's something you lefties don't get.

I claim you're a faggot that sucks dicks. According to how you look at things, I don't have to prove that claim. You have to disprove it.

LOL

Savvy?

If someone believes Obama did anything to contribute to this country, that would make them an idiot.

If someone believes Hillary Clinton didn't do what she was accused of doing, they're an idiot.

You know...I've been saying for years that Conservatives are not very good at analogies

Thanks for proving it

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Ax yourselves this, dimocrap scum......

WHY WAS THAT NON-STORY EVEN INCLUDED IN THE INTEL BRIEFING?????

Even the Liar in Chief questioned why it was in the briefing

But you won't, dims. You just swallow the pablum the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media feeds you

Every time. All the time

Savvy?

You know...I've been saying for years that Conservatives are not very good at analogies

Thanks for proving it

I wasn't making one. I was making truthful statements.

Forum List

Back