CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

Trump has zero experience

So being worth billions doesn't involve the type experience to run economic matters?

I forgot to mention that over half that time Obama was supposedly gaining the experience you claim he has was campaigning and not doing the job of a Senator.

Do you understand what federal government experience is?
Trump has none....YOU brought it up
Obama still doesn't have any....:lol:

If rw wants to consider Obama's time as experience, there are plenty of Republican Senators that have far more experience than him. Wonder if rw would support them?

None that I'm aware of. Lefties know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

This is what she actually said.

They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

That's a long way from her house and her front porch. The SNL skit is what everyone thinks she said.
Tina Fey was so good, though, that people could be forgiven for mixing them up!

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.
Still not willing to tackle the topic, are you?

Palin didn't say what she's quoted as saying and you admit you're willing to overlook because Fey is a good actress. Pucker up, licker. You have 7 days to kiss his black ass.
My the trolls are thick today.

Since she didn't make the quote SNL portrayed her as making and those on the right wouldn't have made that up, it leaves the lefties.

What a dumb piece of shit you continue to be. You supported Obama thinking skin color was a qualification and you supported Hillary thinking a vagina was one. Your miserable social experiment is over and enough prevented another one from taking place.
She really did say you can see Russia from Alaska. That's what lefties quote. Amy lefties quoting SNL's parody of that are merely making fun of Palin for being such a dumbfucking.

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

At running your failed liberal leviathan? Yep...guilty as charged....which is his best qualification.....

The only qualification that mattered to the left was skin color.

They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

That's a long way from her house and her front porch. The SNL skit is what everyone thinks she said.

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.

Palin didn't say what she's quoted as saying and you admit you're willing to overlook because Fey is a good actress. Pucker up, licker. You have 7 days to kiss his black ass.

The chapstick you should put on should be thick with all the ass you're kissing.

Pucker up. You have 7 days left, bitch.

Now that you're here....

So being worth billions doesn't involve the type experience to run economic matters?

I forgot to mention that over half that time Obama was supposedly gaining the experience you claim he has was campaigning and not doing the job of a Senator.

Keep licking that Obama asshole, boy. You lower yourself by doing so. If you're going to lick one, you may as well be considered one.

Oh cool....we are bringing the thread down into the gutter

How do you type with all of Trumps cum dripping from your chin onto the keyboard?

Remember when Trump was a leading birther trying to delegitimize the President that actually won landslide elections with huge EC and popular votes? Now Trump and his minions want to play like they have all kinds of integrity and are full of honesty. What goes around comes around. The hypocrisy isn't going to work in this situation. You guys are like the boy calling wolf with Don's pathological lying, fraud, and fakery.

You can actually walk to Russia from Alaska when the conditions are right..

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.
Yes, you can see it. So what?

That's why Palin's actual quote is true. The quote you lie about wasn't made yet you pretend you know no one that has used it. Liar.
LOL

I lied about nothing. And again, so what if it's true? She was still a dumbfucking conservative for saying it.

You lie. It's in your nature and genetic. You can't help yourself.

Saying you can see Russia from Alaska, a true statement, means someone is stupid? Is that your claim. Just proof that Liberals hate the truth.
Moron.... if I say I can see the moon from my house, that would be a true statement. If I said I can see the moon from my house in response to the question, what are your qualifications to be an astronaut,, while factually true I can see the moon from my house, uttering such a response would be completely fucking retarded in that context.

Savvy?

Keep licking that Obama asshole, boy. You lower yourself by doing so. If you're going to lick one, you may as well be considered one.

Oh cool....we are bringing the thread down into the gutter

How do you type with all of Trumps cum dripping from your chin onto the keyboard?
You seem to feel at home there....Trump can piss on you easier too....or is that fake experience too?

Remember when Trump was a leading birther trying to delegitimize the President that actually won landslide elections with huge EC and popular votes? Now Trump and his minions want to play like they have all kinds of integrity and are full of honesty. What goes around comes around. The hypocrisy isn't going to work in this situation. You guys are like the boy calling wolf with Don's pathological lying, fraud, and fakery.
You mean Hillary was the leading birther....

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

thanks rufus.

Now that you're here....
giphy.gif

Only an intellectual midget is still paying any attention to the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc. They've been busted for spreading B.S. so many times.

OP is so full of shit. Quoting Clapper:

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.”

"I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.”

Read the OP

CNN claimed that Trump was briefed that the Russians had a potentially damaging dossier on him....that was not fake news
Trump lied

Read the OP

CNN claimed that Trump was briefed that the Russians had a potentially damaging dossier on him....that was not fake news
Trump lied
but it was fake news.

Read the OP

Trump lied
but it was fake news.

What was fake about what CNN reported?

Read the OP

Trump lied
but it was fake news.

What was fake about what CNN reported?
trump was not briefed.

Forum List

Back