CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

In the 2008 election, how many lefties actually believed Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Saturday Night Live "news" segments presented that she did?
None that I'm aware of. Lefties know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

Since she didn't make the quote SNL portrayed her as making and those on the right wouldn't have made that up, it leaves the lefties.

What a dumb piece of shit you continue to be. You supported Obama thinking skin color was a qualification and you supported Hillary thinking a vagina was one. Your miserable social experiment is over and enough prevented another one from taking place.
She really did say you can see Russia from Alaska. That's what lefties quote. Amy lefties quoting SNL's parody of that are merely making fun of Palin for being such a dumbfucking.

I never said she didn't. What she didn't say is what's been quoted that lefties claim she did.

That's why those on the right bring up "57 States", "here in Asia" while Obama was in Hawaii, and a reference to Charleston SC, Savannah GA, and Jacksonville FL being in the gulf coast as evidence Obama is a dumbfuck. We also reference those as making excuses as to why that's not a big deal as Obama ass lickers.
Again, the ones quoting SNL are making fun of Palin, like SNL did. You've failed to show anyone on the left doesn't know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.
You can actually walk to Russia from Alaska when the conditions are right..

Since none of the sources want to be named there is no way to prove any of it.

Waste of time.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

The relative truth of what is in the dossier is not the issue

CNN never reported what was contained in the dossier, only that Trump had been briefed on the contents

Trump chose to call that CNN story "fake"
Trump lied

Because Trump said he wasn't briefed he lied??

Since the whole dossier is not able to be proved then who cares if he lied. I sure don't.

You need a better talking point.
You comment confirms the point that Trump supporters don't care if they are lied to.
Oh my, and you defended Obama's lies. Lol
Do you really believe when Trump made claims about his penis size on national tv during a presidential debate be was being honest?
You think I really care?

Most of your "news" shows on tv are talk shows.......Not news

In the 2008 election, how many lefties actually believed Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Saturday Night Live "news" segments presented that she did?

This is what she actually said.

They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

That's a long way from her house and her front porch. The SNL skit is what everyone thinks she said.
Tina Fey was so good, though, that people could be forgiven for mixing them up!

Since she didn't make the quote SNL portrayed her as making and those on the right wouldn't have made that up, it leaves the lefties.

What a dumb piece of shit you continue to be. You supported Obama thinking skin color was a qualification and you supported Hillary thinking a vagina was one. Your miserable social experiment is over and enough prevented another one from taking place.
She really did say you can see Russia from Alaska. That's what lefties quote. Amy lefties quoting SNL's parody of that are merely making fun of Palin for being such a dumbfucking.

I never said she didn't. What she didn't say is what's been quoted that lefties claim she did.

That's why those on the right bring up "57 States", "here in Asia" while Obama was in Hawaii, and a reference to Charleston SC, Savannah GA, and Jacksonville FL being in the gulf coast as evidence Obama is a dumbfuck. We also reference those as making excuses as to why that's not a big deal as Obama ass lickers.
Again, the ones quoting SNL are making fun of Palin, like SNL did. You've failed to show anyone on the left doesn't know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

You said no one on the left quoted anything but what she actually said. I don't have to show anyone saying it. You provided that proof for me by claiming they do.

Trump is a Fake President

It means the American people cannot trust what comes out of his mouth. He has lied about his finances, his business, the people he has grievances with and actual statements he is recorded saying

He lies about things that are easily verified and about stuff that simply doesn't matter like the "you can't get a dress" bullshit. Why lie about something so insignificant? Well, that's what pathological liars do.

The problem with our new President is that his first impulse seems to be to lie

Like you said, he creates facts out of thin air and then throws a temper tantrum to prove they are true
With CNN, he chose to single them out and publically humiliate them when he knew for a fact that he had been briefed on the dossier

I really want to see Trump get through the next four years without a major incident. But I think his character flaw of telling lies is going to come back to haunt him. Brought down Nixon. Destroyed Clintons second term.
Trump will be hounded incessantly once he tells a lie too big to just brush away

You don't want to see Trump succeed, Winger and you know it! Trump will be hounded incessantly because people like you are so annoyed that he beat YOUR choice for President. It will have ZERO to do with what Trump does or doesn't do!

Trump will be hounded incessantly for the next four years because he holds the most powerful position on earth

That means that every word he speaks will be closely analyzed. Trumps natural tendencies to lie when faced with pressure will not serve him well

He will lose credibility with not just the American people but the global community
You democrat fascists have fallen out of favor the past 8 years and will be irrelevant the next 8 years of Trump....

They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

That's a long way from her house and her front porch. The SNL skit is what everyone thinks she said.

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.

The utter absurdity of Donald Trump being president is so extreme that most Americans have no idea how to approach it and cope with it.

My advice, especially to the media, is to call it out for the absurdity that it is. Quit pretending that Trump deserves to be taken seriously.

Take the fucking kid gloves off.

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

Is there no end to this anti Trump stupidity!

Unlikely, they're still interbreeding... :uhh:

Trump is a Fake President

It means the American people cannot trust what comes out of his mouth. He has lied about his finances, his business, the people he has grievances with and actual statements he is recorded saying

He lies about things that are easily verified and about stuff that simply doesn't matter like the "you can't get a dress" bullshit. Why lie about something so insignificant? Well, that's what pathological liars do.

The problem with our new President is that his first impulse seems to be to lie

Like you said, he creates facts out of thin air and then throws a temper tantrum to prove they are true
With CNN, he chose to single them out and publically humiliate them when he knew for a fact that he had been briefed on the dossier

I really want to see Trump get through the next four years without a major incident. But I think his character flaw of telling lies is going to come back to haunt him. Brought down Nixon. Destroyed Clintons second term.
Trump will be hounded incessantly once he tells a lie too big to just brush away

You don't want to see Trump succeed, Winger and you know it! Trump will be hounded incessantly because people like you are so annoyed that he beat YOUR choice for President. It will have ZERO to do with what Trump does or doesn't do!

Trump will be hounded incessantly for the next four years because he holds the most powerful position on earth

That means that every word he speaks will be closely analyzed. Trumps natural tendencies to lie when faced with pressure will not serve him well

He will lose credibility with not just the American people but the global community
Why, not one liberal cared about what Obama said. Like when he drew that red line, with his crayon.

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

The utter absurdity of Donald Trump being president is so extreme that most Americans have no idea how to approach it and cope with it.

My advice, especially to the media, is to call it out for the absurdity that it is. Quit pretending that Trump deserves to be taken seriously.

They tried and Trump is still kicking their ass.

You said no one on the left quoted anything but what she actually said. I don't have to show anyone saying it. You provided that proof for me by claiming they do.
You're reading impaired. I never said that. What I actually said is, none that I'm aware of.

You can't understand what I said; so there's no chance you understand what you're saying.

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.

Is this my car? Llllmmmaaaoooo.......Oh it's happening

You're reading impaired. I never said that. What I actually said is, none that I'm aware of.

You can't understand what I said; so there's no chance you understand what you're saying.

More excuses, liar? I completely understand what you said. I read it. Now, you lie and try to cover for your sorry ass. There's no change you're man enough to admit it so I said it for you, pussy.

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

More excuses, liar? I completely understand what you said. I read it. Now, you lie and try to cover for your sorry ass. There's no change you're man enough to admit it so I said it for you, pussy.
LOL

If you understood what I said, you wouldn't have thought I said no one on the left quoted anything but what she actually said. This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually monitor everyone. The ones I've seen quote her, know what she said.

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.
Yes, you can see it. So what?

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.
Still not willing to tackle the topic, are you?

Forum List

Back