CNN is not fake news........Trump is a fake President

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Trump was outraged at CNN accusing them of making it up

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

So much for you wanting to see his succeed or to be judged on his policies and results.

I understand. You want to marginalize MIddle America forever.

Trump should respond to CNN the same way Obama did with FOX when they reported on stuff he didn't like calling it a just FOX News story the implication being it wasn't relevant or true in other words fake news.

In the 2008 election, how many lefties actually believed Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Saturday Night Live "news" segments presented that she did?
None that I'm aware of. Lefties know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

Since she didn't make the quote SNL portrayed her as making and those on the right wouldn't have made that up, it leaves the lefties.

What a dumb piece of shit you continue to be. You supported Obama thinking skin color was a qualification and you supported Hillary thinking a vagina was one. Your miserable social experiment is over and enough prevented another one from taking place.
She really did say you can see Russia from Alaska. That's what lefties quote. Amy lefties quoting SNL's parody of that are merely making fun of Palin for being such a dumbfucking.

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

Trump has zero experience

The utter absurdity of Donald Trump being president is so extreme that most Americans have no idea how to approach it and cope with it.

My advice, especially to the media, is to call it out for the absurdity that it is. Quit pretending that Trump deserves to be taken seriously.

Take the fucking kid gloves off.

If CNN, MSNBC, Nancy and Chuckles the Clown are your carnival barkers against Trump, face reality .. you're screwed... :rolleyes:

As usual, when the facts come out, Trump turns out to be the one not telling the truth

CNN reported that Trump had been briefed that Russian agents had a dossier of claims on Trump personal and business dealings

Turns out....Yes America, FBI Director Comey DID brief Trump on Russia having information on him

So much for you wanting to see his succeed or to be judged on his policies and results.

Huh? How do you extrapolate that from rightwinger's post??

I want Trump to succeed

In order to succeed as President, he needs to stop his natural tendency to lie. It can bring down his presidency

Since she didn't make the quote SNL portrayed her as making and those on the right wouldn't have made that up, it leaves the lefties.

What a dumb piece of shit you continue to be. You supported Obama thinking skin color was a qualification and you supported Hillary thinking a vagina was one. Your miserable social experiment is over and enough prevented another one from taking place.
She really did say you can see Russia from Alaska. That's what lefties quote. Amy lefties quoting SNL's parody of that are merely making fun of Palin for being such a dumbfucking.

Claiming that being able to see Russia from a remote island in Alaska constitutes "Foreign policy experience" is dumber than saying "I can see Russia from my house"

Claiming that having only 3 years and 8 months of federal government experiment makes one qualified for President is something only Obama ass lickers like you believe. Pucker up.

Eh, we've seen far worse, many didn't survive...:(

The utter absurdity of Donald Trump being president is so extreme that most Americans have no idea how to approach it and cope with it.

My advice, especially to the media, is to call it out for the absurdity that it is. Quit pretending that Trump deserves to be taken seriously.

If CNN, MSNBC, Nancy and Chuckles the Clown are your carnival barkers against Trump, face reality .. you're screwed... :rolleyes:

Joe Scarborough sucks Trump's dick for 3 hours every morning on MSNBC. That's the problem I'm talking about.

In the 2008 election, how many lefties actually believed Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" because Saturday Night Live "news" segments presented that she did?

This is what she actually said.

They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

That's a long way from her house and her front porch. The SNL skit is what everyone thinks she said.
Tina Fey was so good, though, that people could be forgiven for mixing them up!

Only by another POS Liberal like you that's willing to overlook anything your guys do. Enough proof of you kissing Obama's ass is out there to back that up.
Still not willing to tackle the topic, are you?

Palin didn't say what she's quoted as saying and you admit you're willing to overlook because Fey is a good actress. Pucker up, licker. You have 7 days to kiss his black ass.

So being worth billions doesn't involve the type experience to run economic matters?

I forgot to mention that over half that time Obama was supposedly gaining the experience you claim he has was campaigning and not doing the job of a Senator.

Joe Scarborough sucks Trump's dick for 3 hours every morning on MSNBC. That's the problem I'm talking about.

You watching it sounds like the problem..

Joe's no Trump fan, he's a paycheck fan...

I never said she didn't. What she didn't say is what's been quoted that lefties claim she did.

That's why those on the right bring up "57 States", "here in Asia" while Obama was in Hawaii, and a reference to Charleston SC, Savannah GA, and Jacksonville FL being in the gulf coast as evidence Obama is a dumbfuck. We also reference those as making excuses as to why that's not a big deal as Obama ass lickers.
Again, the ones quoting SNL are making fun of Palin, like SNL did. You've failed to show anyone on the left doesn't know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.
You can actually walk to Russia from Alaska when the conditions are right..

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.
Yes, you can see it. So what?

That's why Palin's actual quote is true. The quote you lie about wasn't made yet you pretend you know no one that has used it. Liar.

More evidence of why Trump is a Fake President

Trump Busted Using Empty Fake Folders As Conflict Of Interest Docs At Press Conference

Trump pointed to a huge pile of folders as containing documents turning over his business to his sons...the folders were empty

Trump said, “So this is all — just so you understand, these papers — because I’m not sure that was explained properly. But these papers are all just a piece of the many, many companies that are being put into trust to be run by my two sons that I hope at the end of eight years, I’ll come back and say, oh, you did a good job. Otherwise, if they do a bad job, I’ll say, “You’re fired.”

The Trump transition team wouldn’t let reporters see inside the folders or examine the papers, and CNN found out why:

It turns out that the papers were blank, and the folders were empty.

The whole plan to avoid conflicts of interest was another empty Trump scam.

I never said she didn't. What she didn't say is what's been quoted that lefties claim she did.

That's why those on the right bring up "57 States", "here in Asia" while Obama was in Hawaii, and a reference to Charleston SC, Savannah GA, and Jacksonville FL being in the gulf coast as evidence Obama is a dumbfuck. We also reference those as making excuses as to why that's not a big deal as Obama ass lickers.
Again, the ones quoting SNL are making fun of Palin, like SNL did. You've failed to show anyone on the left doesn't know she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

Adak, Alaska is a good example. It is the former home of a Naval Operating Base. My dad was deployed there when he was in the Marines. He said you could see Russia and he was correct.

That's why Palin's actual quote is true. The quote you lie about wasn't made yet you pretend you know no one that has used it. Liar.
LOL

I lied about nothing. And again, so what if it's true? She was still a dumbfucking conservative for saying it.

So being worth billions doesn't involve the type experience to run economic matters?

I forgot to mention that over half that time Obama was supposedly gaining the experience you claim he has was campaigning and not doing the job of a Senator.

Do you understand what federal government experience is?
Trump has none....YOU brought it up

LOL

I lied about nothing. And again, so what if it's true? She was still a dumbfucking conservative for saying it.

You lie. It's in your nature and genetic. You can't help yourself.

Saying you can see Russia from Alaska, a true statement, means someone is stupid? Is that your claim. Just proof that Liberals hate the truth.

So running for President while you're supposed to be a Senator is experiment. Apparently you don't understand what makes experience.

Keep licking that Obama asshole, boy. You lower yourself by doing so. If you're going to lick one, you may as well be considered one.

Obama still doesn't have any....:lol:

At running your failed liberal leviathan? Yep...guilty as charged....which is his best qualification.....

Forum List

Back