CNN must apologize???

Another desperate tactic from a President on the verge of going down in flames. His massive defeat at the hands of Vice President Biden is a foregone conclusion. The big question is how many other Republicans bite the dust with him. His only real hope will be in trying to invalidate the election,, and with the SCOTUS in his pocket, he could damn well do it. You know he will try. He has met the perfect storn, a pandemic well beyond his ability to deal with killing Americans and race issues that, as the racist in chief, confounds him.

If, as he constantly claims, CNN is nothing but "fake news," then why is he concerned about a poll that he sees as fake?
Just another day in the reality-bending world of Trump's fragile ego.

Another desperate tactic from a President on the verge of going down in flames. His massive defeat at the hands of Vice President Biden is a foregone conclusion. The big question is how many other Republicans bite the dust with him. His only real hope will be in trying to invalidate the election,, and with the SCOTUS in his pocket, he could damn well do it. You know he will try. He has met the perfect storn, a pandemic well beyond his ability to deal with killing Americans and race issues that, as the racist in chief, confounds him.

If, as he constantly claims, CNN is nothing but "fake news," then why is he concerned about a poll that he sees as fake?
Just another lie from one of the worlds biggest liars.

Yes, Trump will go down as the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House. His record of lying will be tough to beat.

I like that ad which came out a couple days ago where the former Trump voter says, "To compare Donald Trump with Joe Biden, I can bet my life on most of what Joe Biden has to say. I wouldn't bet my life on the next three things that come out of Donald Trump's mouth. Because one of them will probably be a lie."

AWESOME!

Yes, Trump will go down as the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House. His record of lying will be tough to beat.

I like that ad which came out a couple days ago where the former Trump voter says, "To compare Donald Trump with Joe Biden, I can bet my life on most of what Joe Biden has to say. I wouldn't bet my life on the next three things that come out of Donald Trump's mouth. Because one of them will probably be a lie."

AWESOME!

No, you are the liar, bitch.

AWESOME!

Classic projection.

Sad.

AWESOME!

Classic projection.

Sad.

Repeated lying. ^

No, I think CNN should be burnt to the ground by antifa blm queers.

Do you think about things other than doing violence to liberals and others? Do you think about doing positive things, to help build up your nation?
Not to all liberals, only those liberals who are Communist bitches. They need a bullet in the brain before they take away all our rights, especially the one where we can defend ourselves against Communist governments. Got a problem with that, move even farther north, we dont like you being close to this country.

Trump IS losing. This is just from today.

rcp-site-arrow.png

Latest Polls

Wednesday, June 10

Poll: Hillary by a landslide.

Note that these polls are not predicting a landslide.
Pollsters have learned a thing or two from 2016.
It's called the electoral college. The scrooge of American Workers.

"Soon after the poll was released, Trump tweeted that he had hired Republican pollster McLaughlin & Associates to "analyze" the CNN poll and others, "which I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving." McLaughlin ranks as one of the least accurate pollsters in the industry, as measured by FiveThirtyEight."

McLaughlin missed Cantor losing by 45 points :)
From the article in the OP. I liked this quote from CNN's legal counsel:
"To my knowledge, this is the first time in its 40-year history that CNN had been threatened with legal action because an American politician or campaign did not like CNN's polling results," Vigilante wrote in his response. "To the extent we have received legal threats from political leaders in the past, they have typically come from countries like Venezuela or other regimes where there is little or no respect for a free and independent media."

Five thirty eight gives ssrs (the polling org) a B/C grade and said it has predicted elections accurately 50% of the time. It does use live callers only and does reach cell phones, so it is the most accurate for collecting data. Same grade five thirty eight gave Rasmussen (Rasmussen has higher prediction results 78% but uses IVR collection methods which are not deemed the most accurate). SSRS polled well over a thousand people, so it's a good size sample. It's not the pollsters fault that they happened to reach 44% Independents! I wonder if that really big number is because people are fed up with BOTH parties at this point? That would not surprise me.

Anyway, I certainly hope this gets judged a frivolous suit and Trump's lawyers get egg all over their faces for trying to waste the court's time.

The first time.... :auiqs.jpg:
You sure you want to go there?
Sure. What have you got?

No, I think CNN should be burnt to the ground by antifa blm queers.

What news outlet would you leave standing since you're one of the morons who maintains the media is all left wing lies?
I know, I know.....Fox. The Trump Channel. A line up of central casting suck-ups who will lose their job if they don't kiss Trump ass.
Yeah, let's burn 'em all down.

Whelp, sure he has Fox but even he has been riding them a bit hard lately. But never fear, he always has his reliable backup OANN...wait???...they're growing a conscience??...Say it ain't so. :)
Report: OANN Staffers Decry Conspiratorial Report About ‘Antifa Provocateur’ Cited By Trump

RCP has his approve rating down to 42%.
Sounds like maybe Trump is the one who should be issuing an apology.

"Soon after the poll was released, Trump tweeted that he had hired Republican pollster McLaughlin & Associates to "analyze" the CNN poll and others, "which I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving." McLaughlin ranks as one of the least accurate pollsters in the industry, as measured by FiveThirtyEight."

"To my knowledge, this is the first time in its 40-year history that CNN had been threatened with legal action because an American politician or campaign did not like CNN's polling results," Vigilante wrote in his response. "To the extent we have received legal threats from political leaders in the past, they have typically come from countries like Venezuela or other regimes where there is little or no respect for a free and independent media."

Five thirty eight gives ssrs (the polling org) a B/C grade and said it has predicted elections accurately 50% of the time. It does use live callers only and does reach cell phones, so it is the most accurate for collecting data. Same grade five thirty eight gave Rasmussen (Rasmussen has higher prediction results 78% but uses IVR collection methods which are not deemed the most accurate). SSRS polled well over a thousand people, so it's a good size sample. It's not the pollsters fault that they happened to reach 44% Independents! I wonder if that really big number is because people are fed up with BOTH parties at this point? That would not surprise me.

Anyway, I certainly hope this gets judged a frivolous suit and Trump's lawyers get egg all over their faces for trying to waste the court's time.

Sure. What have you got?

Come on OL,you should know better than to think I dont have instances already lined up to prove you wrong.
I'll get back with you when I'm done answering other posts....stay tuned.

Sure. What have you got?

When are you going to stop challenging me over shit that's common knowledge?
And you damn sure should know I wouldnt confront you if I wasnt sure of the outcome.

Sure. What have you got?

When are you going to stop challenging me over shit that's common knowledge?
And you damn sure should know I wouldnt confront you if I wasnt sure of the outcome.

Hey dumbshit. Would you like to see all the suits against the serial fraudster and pathological liar Donald Trump?

A poll was taken. It shows Biden ahead of Trump. CNN reports it.

The fact is, Trump's incredibly fragile ego can't handle the truth. He literally cannot deal with reality. He's delusional, just like his idiot brainless parroting rube followers.

The megolamaniacal dictator wannabe actually thinks he can muzzle the First Amendment!

Before Trump took office, the pathological liar never had anyone around to contradict his pure bullshit.

So Trump was completely unprepared to be called on his incessant lies and he does not like it. At all.

Trump is constantly bleeding from his pussy.

Forum List

Back