CNN must apologize???

Polls are worthless anyway. Who cares about what they say
Obviously Trump cares what the Polls say based on the OP! I doubt that the Orange Clown hasn't hired you as a consultant...he's gotten some others dumber than your post makes you out to be!!
You’re nothing but a closet trump supporter. At least have some pride about yourself. He’s a king to you

We stand by our poll,” said Matt Dornic, a CNN spokesman.

But of course Mr Dornic will never release any verifiable data to back it up. Mark my words 6/11/20 2:48 AM EST bookmark this.

This is funny.

trump is demanding that CNN retract a poll.

He claims he hired a company to "analyze" the CNN and other polls.

LOL.

Obviously he's never read the first Amendment.

It is funny.

And idiotic.

Another ridiculous example of Trump pandering to his base.

When will Trump apologize for pretending to be a smart businessman?

Wow.

A smart businessman doesn't go bankrupt 6 times.

A smart businessman doesn't lose a billion dollars and holds the record of the most money lost in business.

A smart businessman doesn't tick off a news outlet that millions of people watch all over the world.

A smart businessman doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth.

trump is a lot of things but a smart businessman certainly isn't one of them.

Another desperate tactic from a President on the verge of going down in flames. His massive defeat at the hands of Vice President Biden is a foregone conclusion. The big question is how many other Republicans bite the dust with him. His only real hope will be in trying to invalidate the election,, and with the SCOTUS in his pocket, he could damn well do it. You know he will try. He has met the perfect storn, a pandemic well beyond his ability to deal with killing Americans and race issues that, as the racist in chief, confounds him.

If, as he constantly claims, CNN is nothing but "fake news," then why is he concerned about a poll that he sees as fake?
while trump demanding apologies is stupid - it wasn't near as stupid as the rest of your post.

Polls are worthless anyway. Who cares about what they say
Obviously Trump cares what the Polls say based on the OP! I doubt that the Orange Clown hasn't hired you as a consultant...he's gotten some others dumber than your post makes you out to be!!
You’re nothing but a closet trump supporter. At least have some pride about yourself. He’s a king to you
To get up in the A.M. and read something so far off the mark that it gives me a good belly laugh is a wonderful way to start the day! But no, no lad, I have a small portrait of the Orange Liar-in-Chief on my dart board.

CNN is a complete joke! But I doubt that CNN would ever apologize for anything. Besides, the poll is just to hype the left up. Get them all wile up, because "Hey! Trump is losing!" :auiqs.jpg:
Same thing happened when Hillary entered the race back in the Summer of 2016.
I can't wait to see Trump prove CNN wrong (again!) ....

View attachment 348437
One thing trumpanzees should keep in mind is that Trump was slaughtered by the popular vote in 2016. In 2020 look for a massacre!

One thing trumpanzees should keep in mind is that Trump was slaughtered by the popular vote in 2016. In 2020 look for a massacre!
I disagree! It's only June....Trump knows what is at stake. He knows what he should do to win those states back. Come back in November with an apology if he wins. :)

Y
Trump IS losing. This is just from today.

rcp-site-arrow.png

Latest Polls

Wednesday, June 10

Yea, your probably right. Dems dont even have to bother to vote. Its over.

CNN is a complete joke! But I doubt that CNN would ever apologize for anything. Besides, the poll is just to hype the left up. Get them all wile up, because "Hey! Trump is losing!" :auiqs.jpg:
Same thing happened when Hillary entered the race back in the Summer of 2016.
I can't wait to see Trump prove CNN wrong (again!) ....

View attachment 348437
you can win all the popular votes you want. they do not and have never mattered in a presidential election.

now do you REALLY think the dems have much of a shot? do you really back this current iteration of democrats? if any party needed an enema it's this one now.

Forum List

Back