CNN Promotes CUCKOLDRY As “Positive” For Modern Relationships

It differs from a threesome in that typically the husband does not participate except by watching. Sometimes he does a little more, but that isn't much of a public topic.
Sound like a sad life for you

Just because some couples enjoy it doesn't make it a positive thing as CNN is suggesting. You don't have to be a fuddy-duddy to observe that cuckholding changes what a committed relationship means.

Never mind that. Let's petition Congress to pass a law making cuckhold trios eligible to marry. You know, to make it fair.

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.
Cuckolds don’t consent to being cuckolded, so no.

Whether the classic definition of "cuckold" applies it not really the issue. Like the word "Gay" evolving from meaning happy to also meaning homosexual, word definitions can expand or change.

The term "cuckold" is also used to describe a situation in which the wife screws another man, often with the husband present to watch.
Yes, I think we are all aware of how regressives like to hijack and change the meaning of words. Now they want to convince us that being a cuckold is a good thing and means consenting to and watching your wife have sex with someone else - we’ll thats STILL not what a cuckold is.

Well, feel free to email people and correct their usage of the word. Meanwhile, for the purposes of this discussion, it is the word used to describe wives having sex with another man while husband is fully aware of what is happening.
Taking a word and inverting it’s meaning is a typically regressive MO - a man consenting to and watching his wife have sex with someone else is literally the opposite of a cuckold. And he’s a sad perv too, IMHO.

You're trying to tie ideology to this, but that isn't the point. Plain and simple, it's fucking disgusting watching your spouse getting fucked by another person, and then participating in it. At what point do liberals say there are certain things that are abnormal or perverted? Probably never. Fact is, those participating in this kind of behavior themselves KNOW that this is abnormal and a perversion. Very soon liberals will be also be saying that having sex with dogs would be "something that turns certain people on and people's personal business".

For you it is disgusting. Probably a lot of people will find it disgusting. The only thing that really means is that most people probably won't try it. That is fine.

For some it is a fantasy. For others it is an exciting new phase in their love life.

The point is, unless you are involved, why worry about it?
Because tomorrow the Left will will promote marriage for threesomes. You realize that there is no limit to Leftwing insanity.

And I think the gov't has no business at all in the marriage business. The fact that people have to apply for a license to get special benefits for being in a committed relationship is insanity.
And I think asking a priest or rabbi to perform a "religious" marriage ceremony when the religion does not believe in THAT type of marriage is the real insanity, an insult to the faith, and an imposition on people's rights.

How would asking a member of the clergy of any faith to perform a wedding ceremony be a "real insanity, an insult to the faith, and an imposition on people's rights"? It's not an insult nor impolite to ask, just a straight-forward question that requires only a simple "yes" or "no" answer. How does it involve an "imposition on people's rights"? Some faiths perform these ceremonies for same-sex couples and some do not. One doesn't know without asking.

I would think that two people who want to have a religious ceremony want to add a spiritual dimension to their relationship and say things to each other according to their faith tradition in the presence of whatever higher power they believe in. Such a ceremony involves only the couple, the officiant, and those willing to be present. It does not involve any outsiders.

There is much too much high drama going on these days that is simply meaningless, and way too many attempts by people to insinuate themselves into other people's personal affairs.
You can add all the spirituality ceremonies that you want, however, a religion is not "sexual preference" that you change depending on how the weather in your underwear is.

You're trying to tie ideology to this, but that isn't the point. Plain and simple, it's fucking disgusting watching your spouse getting fucked by another person, and then participating in it. At what point do liberals say there are certain things that are abnormal or perverted? Probably never. Fact is, those participating in this kind of behavior themselves KNOW that this is abnormal and a perversion. Very soon liberals will be also be saying that having sex with dogs would be "something that turns certain people on and people's personal business".

For you it is disgusting. Probably a lot of people will find it disgusting. The only thing that really means is that most people probably won't try it. That is fine.

For some it is a fantasy. For others it is an exciting new phase in their love life.

Because tomorrow the Left will will promote marriage for threesomes. You realize that there is no limit to Leftwing insanity.
cuckoldry is not a politically motivated activity..It's social interaction, it's not political...
Yeah sure, as if anything is off the table when it comes to liberals Democrats and their quest to increase their voter base.
I was a swinger before I ever voted for Reagan..
So you became gender neutral and voted for Hillary? LOL

Why would cuckoldry be better for any guy?

In my case, it should be for when I have to come home and say, "oh, honey i lost the bet", hope you don't mind covering it for me.

Because some men love to see their wife/significant other being pleasured. It is also often a Dominant/submissive thing.

Poly is tougher because it involves emotional connections. The other 3 are typically just sex.
Capital incentive?

cuckoldry is not a politically motivated activity..It's social interaction, it's not political...
Yeah sure, as if anything is off the table when it comes to liberals Democrats and their quest to increase their voter base.
I was a swinger before I ever voted for Reagan..
So you became gender neutral and voted for Hillary? LOL
I've been in first gear spinning my tires for years..Hillary, that's laughable...

Cuckholdery is just a modified version of swinging or being in an open relationship. As for making polygamy legal, I don't see a problem with it.
Cuckolds don’t consent to being cuckolded, so no.

Whether the classic definition of "cuckold" applies it not really the issue. Like the word "Gay" evolving from meaning happy to also meaning homosexual, word definitions can expand or change.

The term "cuckold" is also used to describe a situation in which the wife screws another man, often with the husband present to watch.
Yes, I think we are all aware of how regressives like to hijack and change the meaning of words. Now they want to convince us that being a cuckold is a good thing and means consenting to and watching your wife have sex with someone else - we’ll thats STILL not what a cuckold is.

Well, feel free to email people and correct their usage of the word. Meanwhile, for the purposes of this discussion, it is the word used to describe wives having sex with another man while husband is fully aware of what is happening.
Taking a word and inverting it’s meaning is a typically regressive MO - a man consenting to and watching his wife have sex with someone else is literally the opposite of a cuckold. And he’s a sad perv too, IMHO.

Well, you can call it whatever you want. They call it cuckold. But the semantics isn't the issue.

In my case, it should be for when I have to come home and say, "oh, honey i lost the bet", hope you don't mind covering it for me.

Because some men love to see their wife/significant other being pleasured. It is also often a Dominant/submissive thing.

Poly is tougher because it involves emotional connections. The other 3 are typically just sex.
Capital incentive?

No capital incentive at all. Just 4 variations on human sexual relationships that couple can enjoy.

Capital incentive?

No capital incentive at all. Just 4 variations on human sexual relationships that couple can enjoy.
depends on the capital incentive under Any form of capitalism.

what if my girl has been complaining she isn't getting used enough lately?

poker party wife

Last edited:

Capital incentive?

poker party wife

Then you are falling down on the job?

That is, IF you had a girlfriend.

It differs from a threesome in that typically the husband does not participate except by watching. Sometimes he does a little more, but that isn't much of a public topic.
Sound like a sad life for you

It seems to be enjoyable for the husbands too. Not my thing, so I don't do it. But my life is very happy, thanks.
Come on, be honest, are you a cucker fucker?

"cucker fucker"? I can only guess it involves cuckoldry. As I said, its not my thing. I have dated a married woman, and he husband knew about it. But cuckold is usually when only the woman gets to have extra. I believe he dated other women too.

Is it wrong to relate with already attached women, when we can't afford to pay them to leave?

It is wrong to sleep with married women if their husband doesn't know. If he is ok with it, it is fine.

As for paying them to leave, have you ever had trouble getting a woman to leave?

Capital incentive?

poker party wife

let's assume i have a stressful job, at the moment, and maybe made a bad investment?

Is it wrong to relate with already attached women, when we can't afford to pay them to leave?

It is wrong to sleep with married women if their husband doesn't know. If he is ok with it, it is fine.

As for paying them to leave, have you ever had trouble getting a woman to leave?
is this a trick question for free when the guy has no money? relationship harassment, not sexual harassment is all some guys get.

is this a trick question for free when the guy has no money? relationship harassment, not sexual harassment is all some guys get.

If you get relationship harassment, either you didn't make your intentions clear or you went along with what she wanted just to get laid.

And no, it was not a trick question. Have you had a woman sleep with you and then not want to leave?

Capital incentive?

poker party wife

let's assume i have a stressful job, at the moment, and maybe made a bad investment?

Then either let her date someone else too, buy her a B.O.B (Battery Operated Boyfriend, breakup with her, or tell her she will get it when you feel up to it.

Capital incentive?

poker party wife

Then either let her date someone else too, buy her a B.O.B (Battery Operated Boyfriend, breakup with her, or tell her she will get it when you feel up to it.
What if she says, if your first mate has to bail you out, You have to watch?

Forum List

Back