CNN: Stop saying "radical Islam"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Should we call it 'radical Islam'? - CNN.com

Ah. More liberals preaching to us. CNN says we can't say "radical Islam" anymore.

Their guy says saying "radical Islam" is like saying I want a "juicy steak". He says even though you add "juicy" the focus is on "steak" and doesn't differentiate between a juicy or dry steak so only steak is the focus.

Yeah....that's literally what he argued.

He says using harsh language towards ISIS is childish and likens it to boys being boys fueled by testosterone (yeah....evil stuff there in libland).

Insanity. Liberalism is pure insanity.

the Commie news network (CNN) has become worthless and is now just like Pravda for the DNC and needs to be shunned for any political news. Anything they put out on a Republican you can not take it as anything close to the truth. they are caught time and time again making up stuff. putting out lies of other sites, etc shun them

THAT'S IT God damn it.

CNN is right.

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD A MUSLIM AND COLORED PEOPLE "SAFE SPACE".

No negative words about Islam or Arabs or any people of color or penisless physical characteristics will be tolerated.

Safe space bitches.

We should stop saying "radical islam".

There's no "radical" deviation there. It's a sick cult of slavery, death and conquest, period. Just because most mooselimbs aren't willing to engage in combat or blow themselves up doesn't mean there is some "peaceful" element or that the majority are victims of extremists that have somehow "hijacked" the cult. They're complacent with what those psychopaths are doing and glad there is someone out there doing it rather than they themselves having to wage jihad.

No one has interpreted the korap wrong, it says what it says. We are at war with these savages because they want to be at war with us. They want to spread their sick cult over all the earth.

Should we call it 'radical Islam'? - CNN.com

Ah. More liberals preaching to us. CNN says we can't say "radical Islam" anymore.

Their guy says saying "radical Islam" is like saying I want a "juicy steak". He says even though you add "juicy" the focus is on "steak" and doesn't differentiate between a juicy or dry steak so only steak is the focus.

Yeah....that's literally what he argued.

He says using harsh language towards ISIS is childish and likens it to boys being boys fueled by testosterone (yeah....evil stuff there in libland).

Insanity. Liberalism is pure insanity.

Fuck CNN. And fuck radical Islam.

it's an opinion of someone on CNN....

Is it not PC for people to have differing opinions now?

Or is it only your opinion, that has freedom?

You are free to hold any opinion you want, and express it.

Others are free to hold any opinion they want, and express it.

See how this works?

Um....I declared this thread a safe space. So yes...only my opinons has freedom to be expressed. Exit my safe space boy.

See how this works?

Oh..no no no. See...i declared a safe space in my thread. So...only my opinion and those who agree with it are allowed mmmkay?

See how this works?

Oh..no no no. See...i declared a safe space in my thread. So...only my opinion and those who agree with it are allowed mmmkay?

"Endeavor to persevere."

LOL...Its not allowed I guess, by some new rules that cons claim to hate...while they use it themselves. Such is the way of the republican.

Forum List

Back