CO2 has ZERO impact on Climate...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Once again... those of you that continue to believe that the BIASED MSM is your source... read the above link.

NEW PEER REVIEWED STUDY: CO2 HAS ZERO IMPACT ON CLIMATE CHANGE​

A powerful peer-reviewed scientific study delivers substantial evidence that carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions in the atmosphere have zero impact on the Earth’s global temperatures. The study concludes that even though most publications attempt to depict a catastrophic future for our planet due to an increase in CO2, there is serious doubt that this is, in fact, the case.
Instead, the study authors deduced that their research unequivocally means that the officially presented narrative that human activity is causing a detrimental CO2 increase on Earth’s climate is merely a hypothesis rather than a substantiated reality.
The study also confirms what climatologist Dr. Judith Curry has stated, which is that the “manufactured consensus of scientists at the request of policymakers” regarding climate change is all a ruse to push an agenda that has nothing to do with climate change. She insists that “Earth has survived far bigger insults that what human beings are doing.”
According to Curry, the most significant danger is if “we do really stupid stuff like destroy our energy infrastructure before we have something better to replace it with.” She believes the biggest climate risk right now is a so-called transition risk, the risk of rapidly getting rid of fossil fuels

Now I'm 100% confident that there will be some totally closed mind, supposedly "informed" people will accuse me (Which is stupid because I'm just pointing out their lack of thinking!) as providing "false information". This is similar to when "Nicolaus Copernicus, who first officially put forth the idea that the Earth revolved around the Sun and not vice versa."
The majority of you that believe (NOT THINK) climate change is caused by fossil fuels for example... you are in the "flat earth" crowd!

Kamala Harris has also shown continued support for the country’s energy initiatives as the attorney general and second in command. She has filed lawsuits against fossil fuel companies, advocated for reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by oil and gas companies, suggested a ban on fracking in the US and defended cap-and-trade initiatives to control carbon emissions.

If CNN, MSDNC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times and WaPo repeat your thesis a million times over for the next seven days - then I will believe you are correct.

And will express such sentiment at numerous cocktail parties.

Til then?

KAMALA 2024!

For I am a free thinker fighting back against Donald Trump's love of world peace, healthy economy and secure border.

Last edited:
Once again... those of you that continue to believe that the BIASED MSM is your source... read the above link.

A powerful peer-reviewed scientific study delivers substantial evidence that carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions in the atmosphere have zero impact on the Earth’s global temperatures. The study concludes that even though most publications attempt to depict a catastrophic future for our planet due to an increase in CO2, there is serious doubt that this is, in fact, the case.
Instead, the study authors deduced that their research unequivocally means that the officially presented narrative that human activity is causing a detrimental CO2 increase on Earth’s climate is merely a hypothesis rather than a substantiated reality.
The study also confirms what climatologist Dr. Judith Curry has stated, which is that the “manufactured consensus of scientists at the request of policymakers” regarding climate change is all a ruse to push an agenda that has nothing to do with climate change. She insists that “Earth has survived far bigger insults that what human beings are doing.”
According to Curry, the most significant danger is if “we do really stupid stuff like destroy our energy infrastructure before we have something better to replace it with.” She believes the biggest climate risk right now is a so-called transition risk, the risk of rapidly getting rid of fossil fuels

Now I'm 100% confident that there will be some totally closed mind, supposedly "informed" people will accuse me (Which is stupid because I'm just pointing out their lack of thinking!) as providing "false information". This is similar to when "Nicolaus Copernicus, who first officially put forth the idea that the Earth revolved around the Sun and not vice versa."
The majority of you that believe (NOT THINK) climate change is caused by fossil fuels for example... you are in the "flat earth" crowd!

Kamala Harris has also shown continued support for the country’s energy initiatives as the attorney general and second in command. She has filed lawsuits against fossil fuel companies, advocated for reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by oil and gas companies, suggested a ban on fracking in the US and defended cap-and-trade initiatives to control carbon emissions.
We all know that's exactly the opposite of true.

~~~~~~
Been saying that for years. Plants take in CO2 in phoysyntesis to grow and make Oxygen.
Democrat neo Marxists especially A; Gore and Kerry have been selling us snake oil.
Yes it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter and temperatures change day to day, month to month, and yaer to year. They are never the same.

SEE:

Forum List

Back