Cocaine Found In The White House

Pathetic liar

Hunter Biden catches July 4th fireworks with Joe at White House — hours after possible cocaine found on premises​

Oh gee, how could I be so foolish? I mean, you said it, therefore it becomes true!

Moron, why don't you go read some more news articles on this. It was found on Sunday, but Biden left town on Friday. And who knows the last time Hunter had been there before Sunday?

Only a small portion of the building is the residence. This was not found in the residence, it was found in a public area.
The Secret Service has not disclosed the specific area the cocaine was found. They’ve used typical weasel words

7rlv27.jpg

Pathetic liar

Hunter Biden catches July 4th fireworks with Joe at White House — hours after possible cocaine found on premises​

According to your link Hunter came to the White House AFTER it was found.

How did he put it there before he was there?

One thing I learned while I was in the Navy, dopeheads can smell drugs like drug sniffing dogs.

That stash is new. None of the stuff is left over from Obama or Clinton.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any reports of ritualistic sacrifice or baby-humping going on.
The White House is currently filled with Satan worshipers.
Kinda like Comet Pizza huh

If Bidet had not one upped the Reaganites each step of the way on the war on (some) drugs, coke could be legal/decriminalized by now and nobody would give a shit about his ongoing hypocrisy on the subject.

Forum List

Back