Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

All the rats running to race bait .. they need the Plantation protected, working.. Disinformation campaign, propaganda, incite, instill fear.. It's the Democrat way.. and apparently it's Thad Cochrans also.

"All the rats running to race bait...they need the Plantation protected...."

Anyone else see the overwhelming Irony right there?

It's amazing what people reveal about themselves here ... and seem completely clueless about it.

Yeah...look at her reply to my post....the Irony went right over her head. :rofl:

Flier used by Cochran campaign in order to scare voters

Attachments

• $Cochranpic.jpg
    $Cochranpic.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 24
So....they are crying because a perfectly legal tactic...a tactic prominently used by Republicans in 2008...was used against a Tea Partier. Gee...how tragic.

:D

"I'm asking people to cross over, and if they can stomach it and I know it's a difficult thing to do, vote for Clinton." - Rush Limbaugh.

That was priceless, wasn't it?

This thread reveals how sick our politics are. Lies by both parties working together to muddy the waters. It also reveals the Tea Party is the real party of the working middle class.

Then they should set themselves up as a Third Party...not try to piggyback onto the GOP.

Naw. We want our party back.

But you said your party lies. That's the party you want back? ooooookaaaaay.....:eusa_whistle:

Flier used by Cochran campaign in order to scare voters

"The Tea Party Intends to keep Blacks from Voting on Tuesday"

Sounds like you are unhappy they didn't succeed. Bummer.

You honestly sound as stupid as you look. How old are you again? 67 or was it 70?? A 70yr old fat lesbian who wears kilts with combat boots and I'm suppose to be swayed by anything you say'????? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back