Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

I thought the conservative line was that black Americans would be better off if they'd vote Republican.

Now here they vote Republican, and get trashed for it.

lol, and STILL you people wonder why you'll never win the black vote.

I thought the conservative line was that black Americans would be better off if they'd vote Republican.

Bingo.

I wonder if even one single McDaniel supporter, part of his team, was black...

Maybe you nuts should be thanking the Democrats who voted for Cochran; at least whatever very slim chance the Democrats might have had in winning the general is gone now.

What a proud day for Liberals.. Lying to poor old black people to scare them in to voting for a party they've never cast a vote for before, in their entire lives..

I think it's pretty funny actually. Did you have a problem with limbaugh when he launched that crap called "Operation Chaos"? I think that it is actually a good thing because it shows people the power of their vote, this may make some Black people be more open to voting Republican. Do you think that the Black people who voted have more in common with the Tea Party candidates stances or the Republican candidate's stances?

I don't have a problem with Cross-over votes so long as they didn't already vote in a Democrat primary.. my problem comes down to the lies- PROPAGANDA campaign.. the fliers sent out.. But nice try Phoenix.. F A I L
Well, isn't that part of the rules anyway? Was there anything libelous or slanderous in the flier? What was false?

Cochrane played the race card. Sad.

Flier used by Cochran campaign in order to scare voters

I don't have a problem with the flier because the McDaniel campaign made it clear they WERE trying to prevent African Americans from voting in the run off, and they have a right to do that.

I've been voting in the same church/precint here for 25 years. Up until voter ID the only poll workers were 4 black ladies, who are now very old, and came through the civil rights era. Very lovely old ladies. Now we have some goper poll workers, who I have also known for awhile. But saying hello to the ladies is by far the highlight of any election.

I think it's pretty funny actually. Did you have a problem with limbaugh when he launched that crap called "Operation Chaos"? I think that it is actually a good thing because it shows people the power of their vote, this may make some Black people be more open to voting Republican. Do you think that the Black people who voted have more in common with the Tea Party candidates stances or the Republican candidate's stances?

I don't have a problem with Cross-over votes so long as they didn't already vote in a Democrat primary.. my problem comes down to the lies- PROPAGANDA campaign.. the fliers sent out.. But nice try Phoenix.. F A I L
Well, isn't that part of the rules anyway? Was there anything libelous or slanderous in the flier? What was false?

You know as well as I do that the Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. The poster represents exactly what is wrong with our political system. Despicable.

Flier used by Cochran campaign in order to scare voters

Is the flier true or false? Is what they stated about McDaniels true or false. If you think it's false feel free to debunk what's on the flier. :)

You think you're slick. You're not. You're corrupt.

I don't think I am "slick", I simply asked a VALID question. Obviously you have no answer other than some stupid retort like "your corrupt". Thanks for the laugh CLOWN!!! :lol:

It's a simple yes or no. Do you approve of campaign posters like this one?

First Amendment, now if it's untrue which would be Libel and or Slander, then I wouldn't support it.

So you believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting. You're corrupt trash.

This is a typical right wing DOLT tactic; you make STUPID assertions that you can't back up. :)

Show me where I stated that "I believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting.".

Thanks for the laugh!!!

You know as well as I do that the Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. The poster represents exactly what is wrong with our political system. Despicable.

No I don't know that. In fact I really don't know either way. Secondly which "Tea Party" are you referring to, you are aware that there are many different "Tea Party" organizations and groups, right?
How does being objective and asking objective questions represent, "exactly what is wrong with our political system."? In fact I would think that would be part of what be good about our political system. :)

Hey, is that a Confederate Flag behind him, or the flag of Mississippi? I really cannot tell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhXfr64R_P8

It sure doesn't look like the state flag, there is no blue or white stripe!

640px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back