Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

Well, isn't that part of the rules anyway? Was there anything libelous or slanderous in the flier? What was false?

You know as well as I do that the Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. The poster represents exactly what is wrong with our political system. Despicable.

No I don't know that. In fact I really don't know either way. Secondly which "Tea Party" are you referring to, you are aware that there are many different "Tea Party" organizations and groups, right?
How does being objective and asking objective questions represent, "exactly what is wrong with our political system."? In fact I would think that would be part of what be good about our political system. :)

the Tea Party Express and Club for Growth were McDaniel's biggest supporters. I think the Club for Growth pulled out after the June 3 election, as did Crossroads with the Cochran campaign. From what I've seen, the McDaniel's campaign move to try and keep African americans from voting was homegrown. I suspect both groups have severe buyers remorse.

Is the flier true or false? Is what they stated about McDaniels true or false. If you think it's false feel free to debunk what's on the flier. :)

You think you're slick. You're not. You're corrupt.

I don't think I am "slick", I simply asked a VALID question. Obviously you have no answer other than some stupid retort like "your corrupt". Thanks for the laugh CLOWN!!! :lol:

Cochrane used the race card. The Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. Dip shit.

Last edited:
First Amendment, now if it's untrue which would be Libel and or Slander, then I wouldn't support it.

So you believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting. You're corrupt trash.

This is a typical right wing DOLT tactic; you make STUPID assertions that you can't back up. :)

Show me where I stated that "I believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting.".

Thanks for the laugh!!!

That's what the poster said and you're defending it. You're diaper is full. Need your binky?

Last edited:
You know as well as I do that the Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. The poster represents exactly what is wrong with our political system. Despicable.

No I don't know that. In fact I really don't know either way. Secondly which "Tea Party" are you referring to, you are aware that there are many different "Tea Party" organizations and groups, right?
How does being objective and asking objective questions represent, "exactly what is wrong with our political system."? In fact I would think that would be part of what be good about our political system. :)

the Tea Party Express and Club for Growth were McDaniel's biggest supporters. I think the Club for Growth pulled out after the June 3 election, as did Crossroads with the Cochran campaign. From what I've seen, the McDaniel's campaign move to try and keep African americans from voting was homegrown. I suspect both groups have severe buyers remorse.

Thanks for the intelligent response (which is not unusual from you) and good information.

This thread reveals how sick our politics are. Lies by both parties working together to muddy the waters. It also reveals the Tea Party is the real party of the working middle class.

I think the TEA Party has some valid points. I've said that the TEA Party and Occupy Wlll Street both see the same problem- that the cozy relationship between government (both parties) and big corporations is having a poor effect on the middle class.

BUt I also think the Tea Party got co-opted by those big money interests very early on.

It should be pointed out that the only really populist moment- Brat beating Cantor- happened with all the "National" Tea Party groups and leaders backing Cantor.

I don't think I am "slick", I simply asked a VALID question. Obviously you have no answer other than some stupid retort like "your corrupt". Thanks for the laugh CLOWN!!! :lol:

Cochrane used the race card. The Tea Party doesn't want to prevent blacks from voting. Dip shit.

What "race card" did he use? Was what he said true or untrue? This is interesting regarding Cochran:

"Lee Bush, a black Republican in Jackson, said Cochran has done a lot in the black community, particularly helping get federal funding for medical programs and historically black colleges.

"His name is huge in the black community," said Bush, who along with his wife, Freda, support Cochran. "He's been evenhanded."

After reading about McDaniel, I would vote against him as well.
:)

So you believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting. You're corrupt trash.

This is a typical right wing DOLT tactic; you make STUPID assertions that you can't back up. :)

Show me where I stated that "I believe the Tea Party wants to stop blacks from voting.".

Thanks for the laugh!!!

That's what the poster said and you're defending it. You're diaper is full. Need your binky?

Is the poster covered under the First Amendment? Don't you believe in "The Constwitwution!"? :lol:

I'm am certainly defending the First Amendment rights of people who made that poster, unless the poster is proven to be libelous or slanderous. It's funny that you would ask me the stupid question about the "diaper" and "blanky", when you are the one who is acting like a child having a temper tantrum. Too funny!

You don't know that, Cochran won the black district they are bitching about by a wide margin to bring about the runoff, so it could be highly likely they would want to keep the vote down in that black district! The GOP always play dirty so it can't be ruled out.

Last edited:

Thanks for the laugh!!!

Is the poster covered under the First Amendment? Don't you believe in "The Constwitwution!"? :lol:

I'm am certainly defending the First Amendment rights of people who made that poster, unless the poster is proven to be libelous or slanderous. It's funny that you would ask me the stupid question about the "diaper" and "blanky", when you are the one who is acting like a child having a temper tantrum. Too funny!

You're a race hustler.

You don't know that, Cochran won the black district they are bitching about by a wide margin to bring about the runoff, so it could be highly likely they would want to keep the vote down in that black district! The GOP always play dirty so it can't be ruled out.

Funny. A leftist defending corrupt republicans. The Tea Party is right. You're all corrupt.

What "race card" did he use? Was what he said true or untrue? This is interesting regarding Cochran:

"Lee Bush, a black Republican in Jackson, said Cochran has done a lot in the black community, particularly helping get federal funding for medical programs and historically black colleges.

"His name is huge in the black community," said Bush, who along with his wife, Freda, support Cochran. "He's been evenhanded."

After reading about McDaniel, I would vote against him as well.
:)

Cochran's poster used the race card. Do you believe the Tea Party wants to prevent blacks from voting?

I believe there are scummier elements in the Republican Party who want to keep the poor from voting, since the poor are a big Democratic voting bloc. Since blacks are over-represented in the lower income demographic, anything which affects the ability of the poor to vote will disproportionately affect blacks.

Funny. A leftist defending corrupt republicans. The Tea Party is right. You're all corrupt.

It's not corrupt....you yourself admit it's totally legal. You're just a whiner....like a kid losing a game and accusing their opponent of cheating.

It's bullshit. There was no question McDaniel sent "poll watchers" to make sure blacks were checked to make sure they hadn't voted for childers on June 3. It was blatant intimidation to make blacks think their votes would be challenged by white people.

Isn't it weird? Liberals would rather have the least nutty nut win the Senate seat from one of our historically nutty states. Why the fuck would we want that?

It's not corrupt....you yourself admit it's totally legal. You're just a whiner....like a kid losing a game and accusing their opponent of cheating.

Oh bull, you know the republicans used the race card with the poster. You guys are so disingenuous.

It's bullshit. There was no question McDaniel sent "poll watchers" to make sure blacks were checked to make sure they hadn't voted for childers on June 3. It was blatant intimidation to make blacks think their votes would be challenged by white people.

Aren't you the one talking about something being legal. You sad hypocrite.

Forum List

Back