Cognitive Dissonance and the Right Wing Echo Chamber

LOL...like I said...it takes a certain personality type to think that "stfu loser!" is a snappy comeback.

I always enjoy a little back and forth with someone with intelligence and wit, no matter what their political affiliation is. That doesn't look like it will be happening with you though, Dante because if "stfu loser!" is the best your "rapier" wit can come up with then it's obvious you don't qualify on either count.

LOL...like I said...it takes a certain personality type to think that "stfu loser!" is a snappy comeback.

I always enjoy a little back and forth with someone with intelligence and wit, no matter what their political affiliation is. That doesn't look like it will be happening with you though, Dante because if "stfu loser!" is the best your "rapier" wit can come up with then it's obvious you don't qualify on either count.

snappy come back? is that what you usually attempt?

who knew?

Generational changes are massive things and the Democrats are riding the ebbing flow of the sixties/seventies generational wave.

I think the Democrats are not just riding the 60's & 70's generation.
There is a big majority of 26 - 29 year olds that have voted Democratic in presidential elections twice already. Statistics indicate that if they vote Democrat one more time, their "political identity" will be set to Democratic and it will be very difficult for Republicans to get any of these voters back.

Generational changes are massive things and the Democrats are riding the ebbing flow of the sixties/seventies generational wave.

There is a big majority of 26 - 29 year olds that have voted Democratic in presidential elections twice already. Statistics indicate that if they vote Democrat one more time, their "political identity" will be set to Democratic and it will be very difficult for Republicans to get any of these voters back.

Self interest usually wins out in the long run. Democrats will continue to win the presidency if they can get enough of the population on the government teat to provide them with a voting majority. Europeon social democrats figured that out many years ago, but they forgot to figure out what the ultimate consequences would be. Now, those chickens are coming home to roost, and the electorate is no longer happy.

We could learn from the Europeon experience, and avoid the same results, but we have too many politicians willing to sell out the country for their own personal power games, and we have a large percentage of our voting population who do not give a damn about the future as long as they get the benefits they have been promised.

Self interest usually wins out in the long run. Democrats will continue to win the presidency if they can get enough of the population on the government teat to provide them with a voting majority. Europeon social democrats figured that out many years ago, but they forgot to figure out what the ultimate consequences would be. Now, those chickens are coming home to roost, and the electorate is no longer happy.

We could learn from the Europeon experience, and avoid the same results, but we have too many politicians willing to sell out the country for their own personal power games, and we have a large percentage of our voting population who do not give a damn about the future as long as they get the benefits they have been promised.

Thank goodness you showed up - I think it has been almost 20 minutes since some wingnut played the 47% card and I was getting jittery ....

It's so hard to one up "stfu loser!" LOL

[youtube]FWBUl7oT9sA[/youtube]

Now there's your problem, Dante...YOU come up with lame putdowns like "stfu loser!" and Monty Python has putdowns that are actually witty and amusing.

My advice to you is to emulate those who DO have intelligence and wit while you try and aquire some for yourself. Stick to Monty Python skits and you'll be fine...

Forum List

Back