Cognitive Dissonance

I eat meat even though I know it is wrong BECAUSE I am weak that is an excuse by definition stop living in denial.

If your morality was not subjective YOU would think you are a shitty person for doing what you say you know is wrong. Would you be so glib if your weakness led you to rape little boys?
Vegans will get all bent out of shape over people eating meat. They will say you are shitty person and that it is wrong to kill an animal. But change that to a baby in the womb and just watch them start to dance how that doesn’t make them shitty people.

Blues Man , if you want him to go vegan, with all due respect, being combative and unnecessarily argumentative is not a good approach at all. Look, now you got him bashing vegans. :lol:

Yes you have proven your morality is subjective and that you don't care if you do the very things you consider to be wrong.
I eat meat.

I will continue to eat meat.

I know it’s wrong to kill animals

But I will continue to choose to do the wrong thing.

I am not making an excuse.

I am owning my behavior.

Can you say the same about a baby in the womb?

Vegans will get all bent out of shape over people eating meat. They will say you are shitty person and that it is wrong to kill an animal. But change that to a baby in the womb and just watch them start to dance how that doesn’t make them shitty people.

IDGAF if you eat meat just don't make excuses

Set yourself free and just say that you eat meat because it gives you pleasure and your pleasure mean more to you than the suffering of animals and you do not actually believe it is wrong.

See then you would be making no excuses for your behavior and owning it.

But you don't want to do that you want to say somehow it''s not your fault because you are too weak.It is just flat out dishonest

I eat meat.

I will continue to eat meat.

I know it’s wrong to kill animals

But I will continue to do choose to do the wrong thing.

I am not making an excuse.

I am owning my behavior.

Can you say the same about a baby in the womb?

WHY will you continue to eat meat if you know it is wrong?

IDGAF if you eat meat just don't make excuses

Set yourself free and just say that you eat meat because it gives you pleasure and your pleasure mean more to you than the suffering of animals and you do not actually believe it is wrong.

See then you would be making no excuses for your behavior and owning it.

But you don't want to do that you want to say somehow it''s not your fault because you are too weak.It is just flat out dishonest
Im not making any excuses or rationalizations.

You can’t say the same about abortion.

Blues Man , if you want him to go vegan, with all due respect, being combative and unnecessarily argumentative is not a good approach at all. Look, now you got him bashing vegans. :lol:
I don;t give a single fuck what he eats.

He has been making excuses as to why he does what he knows is wrong by blaming it on his character flaw of weakness.

The he denies making excuses when weakness IS an excuse.

He refuses to state why he will continue to do what he knows is wrong because he won't state that his pleasure is more important to him than doing the right thing.

Im not making any excuses or rationalizations.

You can’t say the same about abortion.

WHY will you continue to eat meat even though you say you know it is wrong?

Just answer the question

WHY will you continue to eat meat even though you say you know it is wrong?

Just answer the question
I already told you. Because I like eating it because it is delicious.

Now your turn, why do you support abortion when abortion kills a human life?

Because I like it. It’s delicious.

Why do you continue to support abortion when it kills a living human life?
So your pleasure is more important to you than the suffering you cause.

right?

I'm not going to tell any woman what she should do. Just like I'm not telling you what to eat.

He has been making excuses as to why he does what he knows is wrong by blaming it on his character flaw of weakness.

He refuses to state why he will continue to do what he knows is wrong because he won't state that his pleasure is more important to him than doing the right thing.
I like eating meat.

Meat is delicious.

Killing animals is wrong.

I will continue to eat meat even though I believe killing animals is wrong.

It my choice to do so.

I own my behaviors.

I make no excuses for my behavior.

So why do you support abortion when you know killing a human life is wrong?

I already told you. Because I like eating it because it is delicious.

Now your turn, why do you support abortion when abortion kills a human life?
So your pleasure is more important to you than the suffering you know you cause.

right?

I'm not going to tell any woman what she should do. Just like I'm not telling you what to eat.

I guess you and I see veganism differently. I want other people to go vegan, because that's one less person harming animals. But I know that for most people, being yelled at and condemned does not work. Not only does it not work, it often has the opposite effect and it gives vegans a bad name. There are better ways. But if you just want to argue and debate, then.... I'll get out of your way here. :dunno:

So your pleasure is more important to you than the suffering you cause.

right?

Correct.

So why do you support abortion when you know it is killing a human life?

So your pleasure is more important to you than the suffering you know you cause.

right?

You do more than that. You defend abortion. You support abortion. You don’t oppose abortion. You oppose killing animals but you don’t oppose killing human babies in the womb.

I like eating meat.

Meat is delicious.

Killing animals is wrong.

I will continue to eat meat even though I believe killing animals is wrong.

It my choice to do so.

I own my behaviors.

I make no excuses for my behavior.

So why do you support abortion when you know killing a human life is wrong?
Because your pleasure is more important than doing the right thing. Just admit it.

And I just told you I will not tell any woman what they should or should not do. I have no stake in the abortion issue and I already believe that morals are relative you're the one who says they aren't and by choosing to do what you know is wrong makes you immoral.

Forum List

Back