Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities
More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Ho hum, another straw man from a stupid Leftie. Can't get through a day without seeing them.
Ho Hum...another stupid conservative that equates the First Amendment to a straw man...trump's squatters...

Lefties are so stupid they don't even recognize when they use a straw man argument.
Conservatives are so stupid , they don't know what a Constitutional Right is....

You're the one that is stupid. You apparently don't understand that someones constitutional rights does not protect them from criticism.

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

I didn't say he didn't have a right to publicly air his views. I said he's a prick and an asshole.
I wasn't replying to you...

Lol!! Really?

Asshole.

I didn't say he didn't have a right to publicly air his views. I said he's a prick and an asshole.
I wasn't replying to you...

Lol!! Really?
You can't help being an asshole, can you...smh.

I'll make it so simple that even you can understand things...

Go to post#70 and you will see that you weren't being responded to...

Ho hum, another straw man from a stupid Leftie. Can't get through a day without seeing them.
Ho Hum...another stupid conservative that equates the First Amendment to a straw man...trump's squatters...

Lefties are so stupid they don't even recognize when they use a straw man argument.
Conservatives are so stupid , they don't know what a Constitutional Right is....

You're the one that is stupid. You apparently don't understand that someones constitutional rights does not protect them from criticism.
Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...

He's too stupid to identify the straw man I pointed to. Not surprised.

It is his right to do that.

It’s also the 49ers and the NFL’s right to act accordingly to someone damaging their product.

Absolutely, and it's our right to tell him he's a prick.

You mean *your* right. Which it is. But you only speak for yourself
Asshole.

Why would that get him fired? His job is to play football. ^shrug*

Any athlete that injures the product is subject to consequences.
If enough fans went after his employer (the 49ers), with threats of boycotts for tickets, merchandise etc., the 49ers could cut or trade him if they felt their product was being hurt enough.

they aren't selling patriotism. they're selling football.

personally, i would stand. but it's his right to express himself in a peaceful and relatively inoffensive way.

If leftist push the lie long enough, small minded people begin to believe the lie

Yep. Cap is just an indo

Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...

Wow you can't be this stupid. He should lose his job. The team is perfectly within their right to kick his butt to the curb. This has nothing to do with the first amendment, idiot.

He's too stupid to identify the straw man I pointed to. Not surprised.
You are too stupid to identify what the First Constitutional Right is...not surprised...

If he had refused to stand saying that it's because obama is polluting the white hut would you still agree to his freedom of speech?

It’s also the 49ers and the NFL’s right to act accordingly to someone damaging their product.

Asshole.

If enough fans went after his employer (the 49ers), with threats of boycotts for tickets, merchandise etc., the 49ers could cut or trade him if they felt their product was being hurt enough.

personally, i would stand. but it's his right to express himself in a peaceful and relatively inoffensive way.

If leftist push the lie long enough, small minded people begin to believe the lie

Yep. Cap is just an indo

That's not criticism...

Wow you can't be this stupid. He should lose his job. The team is perfectly within their right to kick his butt to the curb. This has nothing to do with the first amendment, idiot.
Your reply is so stupid, you must be a conservative...
So there's this thing you should know about, it's called a contract.
You not knowing that this entire issue is a 1st Amend issue says all that needs to be said...

He has the right to be an asswipe, we have the right to call fir his firing. Too bad!

I don't know the guy but comes off as a complete asshole. We know with 100% certainty who he's voting for.

Yep. Cap is just an indo

That's not criticism...

You not knowing that this entire issue is a 1st Amend issue says all that needs to be said...

So what if he's under contract?? The team has a right to terminate the contract if they feel he's hurting their brand, which is exactly what hes doing.

That's not criticism...
You mean like when some dude says the word n1gger and then gets fired? Or Paula Dean whose career was hugely hurt because she said she might have said the word N1gger about 40 years ago?

I dont believe a god damned thing you are saying, you lying ideologue.

If he had refused to stand saying that it's because obama is polluting the white hut would you still agree to his freedom of speech?

if that were true, loony toon. i'd say it's his right. otherwise, i'd just say he's an imbecile like you

The Colin Kaepernick solution.

toilet_flushing_5.jpg

Yep. Cap is just an indo

That's not criticism...

So what if he's under contract?? The team has a right to terminate the contract if they feel he's hurting their brand, which is exactly what hes doing.
Yeah, you are stupid enough to be a conservative.

The minute the owner's would be as stupid as you ( they aren't) and terminated his contract because he exercised his First Amend they would pay more than he's making.

You idiot, the only people that think he is hurting their brand are folks ignorant of the U.S. Constitution.

Forum List

Back