Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

If leftist push the lie long enough, small minded people begin to believe the lie

Yep. Cap is just an indo
Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...

Wow you can't be this stupid. He should lose his job. The team is perfectly within their right to kick his butt to the curb. This has nothing to do with the first amendment, idiot.
Your reply is so stupid, you must be a conservative...
So there's this thing you should know about, it's called a contract.
You not knowing that this entire issue is a 1st Amend issue says all that needs to be said...

So what if he's under contract?? The team has a right to terminate the contract if they feel he's hurting their brand, which is exactly what hes doing.
Yeah, you are stupid enough to be a conservative.

The minute the owner's would be as stupid as you ( they aren't) and terminated his contract because he exercised his First Amend they would pay more than he's making.

You idiot, the only people that think he is hurting their brand are folks ignorant of the U.S. Constitution.

I dumb this down for. Your boss has a right to tell you to stand for the national Anthem. You have the right not to comply. He then in turn has the right to fire you. Get it?
I'll dumb it gown for you...idiot.
You fired a Player for exercising his First Amend Rights and then are still too stupid to understand the owner's actions and your final day...
fd192323.jpg

Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...
You mean like when some dude says the word n1gger and then gets fired? Or Paula Dean whose career was hugely hurt because she said she might have said the word N1gger about 40 years ago?

I dont believe a god damned thing you are saying, you lying ideologue.
Your examples show case your ignorance...keep trying....
Bullshit.

You saying so doesnt make it so, retard.
So, on the absence of facts, you are reduced to name calling...lol.
No, the name calling is just icing on the cake, in fact it isnt even name calling since it is true anyway.
So you are intellectually on empty...ok.

You mean like when some dude says the word n1gger and then gets fired? Or Paula Dean whose career was hugely hurt because she said she might have said the word N1gger about 40 years ago?

I dont believe a god damned thing you are saying, you lying ideologue.
Bullshit.

No, the name calling is just icing on the cake, in fact it isnt even name calling since it is true anyway.
Lol, you are a waste of my scarce time.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Yep. Cap is just an indo
Wow you can't be this stupid. He should lose his job. The team is perfectly within their right to kick his butt to the curb. This has nothing to do with the first amendment, idiot.
You not knowing that this entire issue is a 1st Amend issue says all that needs to be said...

So what if he's under contract?? The team has a right to terminate the contract if they feel he's hurting their brand, which is exactly what hes doing.

The minute the owner's would be as stupid as you ( they aren't) and terminated his contract because he exercised his First Amend they would pay more than he's making.

You idiot, the only people that think he is hurting their brand are folks ignorant of the U.S. Constitution.

I dumb this down for. Your boss has a right to tell you to stand for the national Anthem. You have the right not to comply. He then in turn has the right to fire you. Get it?
You fired a Player for exercising his First Amend Rights and then are still too stupid to understand the owner's actions and your final day...
fd192323.jpg
You tards have no idea what rights are. Free speech means the government can't censor you for political speech. That does NOT apply to the private sector. Why don't you ignorant fucks actually read the Constitution?

My my, wasn't it San Francisco who did not want fleet week? Or the blue angels flying over strafing them? Dude's in the right place to be an asshat!

Bullshit.

Lol, you are a waste of my scarce time.

Welcome to my ignore list.
In other words...too smart for you...lol.

Yep. Cap is just an indo

fd192323.jpg
What if K is setting the 49'rs up so they can't fire him.
He's a lousy pocket passer. And if he wants more money than he's worth. The Packers just let a pro bowler go b/c he want to much money

fd192323.jpg
You tards have no idea what rights are. Free speech means the government can't censor you for political speech. That does NOT apply to the private sector. Why don't you ignorant fucks actually read the Constitution?
Cheap fire water makes stupid injuns...

Expressive conduct[edit]
Expressive conduct, also called "symbolic speech" or "speech acts", is nonverbal conduct that intends to communicate a message. Example include creating or destroying an object when performed as a statement (such as flag burning in a political protest), silent marches and parades intended to convey a message, clothing bearing meaningful symbols (such as anti-war armbands), body language, messages written in code, ideas and structures embodied as computer code ("software"), mathematical and scientific formulae, and illocutionary acts that convey by implication an attitude, request, or opinion.

The First Amendment generally protects expressive conduct.[7][8] Seen in light of the First Amendment, computer code is a way to speak about how a problem is solved, using the precise terms a computer might be given as directions, and flag burning is a way to speak or express forcefully of one's views opposing the acts or political position of the relevant country.[7][8]Significantly, the possibility exists for a single speech act to be protected or not depending upon context and intention. For example, there may be a First Amendment distinction between burning a flag in protest and the same act performed as mere wanton vandalism.[7]

fd192323.jpg
He's a lousy pocket passer. And if he wants more money than he's worth. The Packers just let a pro bowler go b/c he want to much money
That's the problem with these young athletes, they are pampered and celebrated, showered with money and fame, then they get an inflated sense of their worth. They start demanding more money, lose the humility and talent that made them great, and think they have the right to disrespect their flag and their country. Kaepernick is headed for a great fall.

Yep. Cap is just an indo

fd192323.jpg

Y

fd192323.jpg

Expressive conduct[edit]
Expressive conduct, also called "symbolic speech" or "speech acts", is nonverbal conduct that intends to communicate a message. Example include creating or destroying an object when performed as a statement (such as flag burning in a political protest), silent marches and parades intended to convey a message, clothing bearing meaningful symbols (such as anti-war armbands), body language, messages written in code, ideas and structures embodied as computer code ("software"), mathematical and scientific formulae, and illocutionary acts that convey by implication an attitude, request, or opinion.

The First Amendment generally protects expressive conduct.[7][8] Seen in light of the First Amendment, computer code is a way to speak about how a problem is solved, using the precise terms a computer might be given as directions, and flag burning is a way to speak or express forcefully of one's views opposing the acts or political position of the relevant country.[7][8]Significantly, the possibility exists for a single speech act to be protected or not depending upon context and intention. For example, there may be a First Amendment distinction between burning a flag in protest and the same act performed as mere wanton vandalism.[7]

fd192323.jpg

Expressive conduct[edit]

:banghead::bang3:

fd192323.jpg
That's the problem with these young athletes, they are pampered and celebrated, showered with money and fame, then they get an inflated sense of their worth. They start demanding more money, lose the humility and talent that made them great, and think they have the right to disrespect their flag and their country. Kaepernick is headed for a great fall.
K thinks he's the NFL's version of Curt Flood

It's the end of the world as we know it....not standing for the national anthem...

fd192323.jpg

Expressive conduct[edit]

Blow me, Pale Face.

I bet you didn't say shit about President Chimp firing General McCrystal for "exercising his free speech" with Rolling Stones Magazine.

Did you?

fd192323.jpg
K thinks he's the NFL's version of Curt Flood
Exactly!

Wait......who?

It's the end of the world as we know it....not standing for the national anthem...

Not the end of the world, just the end of respect for your country, your national anthem, your flag and what it represents, and doing so, glorifying everything that your country opposes.

In other words, go fuck yourself.

He just disrespected the whole nation in general, and more specifically all of his white fans who are not wallowing in white guilt.

Forum List

Back