Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

How did this guy go from football wizard master to nearly can't play in three seasons. WTH happened there.

Libtards are whacked out with hypocrisy! Let the shithead sit on da bench! Looking like the loser he is!

Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...
You mean like when some dude says the word n1gger and then gets fired? Or Paula Dean whose career was hugely hurt because she said she might have said the word N1gger about 40 years ago?

I dont believe a god damned thing you are saying, you lying ideologue.
Your examples show case your ignorance...keep trying....

Actually you ignorant pile of shit...people were stating that he should lose his job.
That's not criticism...
You mean like when some dude says the word n1gger and then gets fired? Or Paula Dean whose career was hugely hurt because she said she might have said the word N1gger about 40 years ago?

Bullshit.

You saying so doesnt make it so, retard.

You mean *your* right. Which it is. But you only speak for yourself
they aren't selling patriotism. they're selling football.

personally, i would stand. but it's his right to express himself in a peaceful and relatively inoffensive way.

If leftist push the lie long enough, small minded people begin to believe the lie

Yep. Cap is just an indo
You're the one that is stupid. You apparently don't understand that someones constitutional rights does not protect them from criticism.
That's not criticism...

Wow you can't be this stupid. He should lose his job. The team is perfectly within their right to kick his butt to the curb. This has nothing to do with the first amendment, idiot.
Your reply is so stupid, you must be a conservative...
So there's this thing you should know about, it's called a contract.
You not knowing that this entire issue is a 1st Amend issue says all that needs to be said...

So what if he's under contract?? The team has a right to terminate the contract if they feel he's hurting their brand, which is exactly what hes doing.
Yeah, you are stupid enough to be a conservative.

The minute the owner's would be as stupid as you ( they aren't) and terminated his contract because he exercised his First Amend they would pay more than he's making.

You idiot, the only people that think he is hurting their brand are folks ignorant of the U.S. Constitution.

I dumb this down for. Your boss has a right to tell you to stand for the national Anthem. You have the right not to comply. He then in turn has the right to fire you. Get it?

Tell him to at least stand for all the hundreds of thousand American lives lost defending those of other nations being oppressed by outside invaders. They did not check the color of the people before taking on the mission.

That's not criticism...

Him say nig would be him exercising his free speech as well. How's it different? Because you don't like it when people use that word?

Last edited:
Tell him to at least stand for all the hundreds of thousand American lives lost defending those of other nations being oppressed by outside invaders. They did not check the color of the people before taking on the mission.

Tell him to at least stand because so many Americans lost their lives to keep the same old political elite in power, the same political elite that is a massive part of the problem in keeping black people down.

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

Wow, freedom of choice and all of that isn't so big in the USA, is it?
People have the freedom to be shit4brains ass holes and people have the right to tell them that they are ass holes for doing it.

Tell him to at least stand because so many Americans lost their lives to keep the same old political elite in power, the same political elite that is a massive part of the problem in keeping black people down.

Black people keep themselves down, as do many other minorities.

It's his option, based on the Bill of Rights, to decline to respect the Country that gave him the opportunity to become rich and famous by playing a kids game. It's also our option to ridicule the rich freaking hypocrite for his lack of understanding of the Country that made it possible.

Last edited:
That's not criticism...

Bullshit.

So, on the absence of facts, you are reduced to name calling...lol.

That's not criticism...

Him say nig would be him exercising his free speech as well. How's it different? Because you don't agree with that expression of freedom of speech?

That's not criticism...

Bullshit.

So, on the absence of facts, you are reduced to name calling...lol.
No, the name calling is just icing on the cake, in fact it isnt even name calling since it is true anyway.

Forum List

Back