Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

Most whites never voted for Obama. If you dont believe me go look at the results.
I sure as hell didnt, but only a black tard would ever 5hink it was because of skin tone. You see EVERYTHING thru race colored glases
Show me proof it was not due to race. I'll wait.
You really are pathetic. Nobody pays attention to what you "think." Nobody obeys your internet commands. Go fuck yourself
We know thats not true. Look at all the people talking to me now....including you. Face it. I make you confront uncomfortable truths. You hate me for it but you cant stop me. :laugh:

Uncomfortable truths? Oh, you mean nonsense like the US is the worst nation in the world...that kind of "truth"? Hate to break this to you little buddy...but the response you generally engender from me is laughter. You're basically Al Sharpton on the internet. Not much to hate to be honest...just saying
Obviously I cant believe you. You were so eager to respond you didnt realize I wasnt talking to you. Thats an emotional response I elicited in you while you claim to merely laugh. Your own post proves thats a lie. :laugh:

I've been to Russia. They cheated my late husband by taking his first-class seats and putting us at the back of the airplane. Those seats cost $700 more than back-of-the-plane seats. He wrote them a letter to give him the difference in a refund form, and they ignored him, keeping the money for themselves. They cheat regular American people out of money that was hard-earned. Fair is always fair and Russia isn't.
So why should Kap go there ?
Because it sounds like something cool to say on the safety of the internet.
I dont think they realise the cold war finished in the 80s. They tag him as a communist so he must go to a communist state.RUSSIA !!! Its just another form of political illiteracy.
I also think they are confusing communism with corruption. Humans would have never survived without communism. Its by default the natural way to govern.

Communism is the "default" natural way to govern? Do you even understand what communism IS, Milkweed? Your statements are getting more ridiculous by the post!
Show me. Show me how communism is different from the way homo sapiens governed themselves so they could survive. This should be interesting.

You do know that Russia is no longer a communist country dont you ?
I've been to Russia. They cheated my late husband by taking his first-class seats and putting us at the back of the airplane. Those seats cost $700 more than back-of-the-plane seats. He wrote them a letter to give him the difference in a refund form, and they ignored him, keeping the money for themselves. They cheat regular American people out of money that was hard-earned. Fair is always fair and Russia isn't.
I dont think they realise the cold war finished in the 80s. They tag him as a communist so he must go to a communist state.RUSSIA !!! Its just another form of political illiteracy.
I also think they are confusing communism with corruption. Humans would have never survived without communism. Its by default the natural way to govern.

Communism is the natural way to govern? What's natural about it? Do you think it would work in a nation of 320 million?

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July

I've always believed in making lemonaid out lemons.

The State Department really needs to show this film, dubbed in Spanish, Congolese and other languages to people thinking of coming here as Illegals.

Might discourage them, if they think that America is a real Shithole.

That we don't have slavery anymore and saved the world from fascism, Nazism and Communism is something you know nothing turds can thanks America for.

Most whites never voted for Obama. If you dont believe me go look at the results.
I sure as hell didnt, but only a black tard would ever 5hink it was because of skin tone. You see EVERYTHING thru race colored glases
You really are pathetic. Nobody pays attention to what you "think." Nobody obeys your internet commands. Go fuck yourself

Lips will sit here all night with his BS if you feed him. Let him hang in the wind.
Doesnt that contradict what he claimed? You dont feed people that you claim no one pays attention to. Face it. Whites like you have a problem with me because I call you on your ignorant bullshit with no mercy.
Hey boy! This is White Maga Man, a superior individual First Class Citizen of a superior race of humans who are your Masters, and always be. A question, how does it feel to be a third class entity of the United States?

Communism is the "default" natural way to govern? Do you even understand what communism IS, Milkweed? Your statements are getting more ridiculous by the post!
Show me. Show me how communism is different from the way homo sapiens governed themselves so they could survive. This should be interesting.

Communism is a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

When in the history of man...did societies that employed communism ever flourish? You think Neanderthals had a communist society and that's what made them survive? Name a communist society that "saved" humanity?

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July

I've always believed in making lemonaid out lemons.

The State Department really needs to show this film, dubbed in Spanish, Congolese and other languages to people thinking of coming here as Illegals.

Might discourage them, if they think that America is a real Shithole.

Nah, as soon as they see Kaepernick they'll say "that dumbfuck! I'm not listening to any more of this shit"!

We know thats not true. Look at all the people talking to me now....including you. Face it. I make you confront uncomfortable truths. You hate me for it but you cant stop me. :laugh:

Uncomfortable truths? Oh, you mean nonsense like the US is the worst nation in the world...that kind of "truth"? Hate to break this to you little buddy...but the response you generally engender from me is laughter. You're basically Al Sharpton on the internet. Not much to hate to be honest...just saying
Obviously I cant believe you. You were so eager to respond you didnt realize I wasnt talking to you. Thats an emotional response I elicited in you while you claim to merely laugh. Your own post proves thats a lie. :laugh:

Eager to respond? Oh, I plead guilty to that! When you post idiotic things, Milkweed I take great pleasure in pointing out how idiotic they are. Doesn't mean I'm not laughing at you. You make it too easy TO laugh at you!

Communism is a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

When in the history of man...did societies that employed communism ever flourish? You think Neanderthals had a communist society and that's what made them survive? Name a communist society that "saved" humanity?
Youre all over the place. Neanderthals are not homo sapiens for starters. Communism didnt start with Karl Marx. Like I said thats how homo sapiens survived. They banded together and everything was commonly owned so everyone could survive.

Eager to respond? Oh, I plead guilty to that! When you post idiotic things, Milkweed I take great pleasure in pointing out how idiotic they are. Doesn't mean I'm not laughing at you. You make it too easy TO laugh at you!
You dont have to plead quilty. I know I made you emotional so you responded. Pretending you were calm and merely laughing doesnt fool anyone.

Lips will sit here all night with his BS if you feed him. Let him hang in the wind.
Doesnt that contradict what he claimed? You dont feed people that you claim no one pays attention to. Face it. Whites like you have a problem with me because I call you on your ignorant bullshit with no mercy.
Hey boy! This is White Maga Man, a superior individual First Class Citizen of a superior race of humans who are your Masters, and always be. A question, how does it feel to be a third class entity of the United States?
You may be superior to other recessives but thats not saying much.

Its actually flattering. It proves that whites can only succeed when they hold others back. It makes me feel powerful beyond belief. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first among weaklings like you.

Youre all over the place. Neanderthals are not homo sapiens for starters. Communism didnt start with Karl Marx. Like I said thats how homo sapiens survived. They banded together and everything was commonly owned so everyone could survive.

Everything was commonly owned? Really? So nobody had their own weapons? Their own clothes? Their own places to sleep? Your claim that early Homo Sapiens were communists is laughable!

Its actually flattering. It proves that whites can only succeed when they hold others back. It makes me feel powerful beyond belief. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first among weaklings like you.

Ah, so you've been "held back", Milkweed? That's why you're so unsuccessful? Why you spend most of your time whining about how whites have it better than you?

Ah, so you've been "held back", Milkweed? That's why you're so unsuccessful? Why you spend most of your time whining about how whites have it better than you?
I am more successful than most americans. White people cant stop me no matter how much they try. That doesnt mean I cant point out their attempts to stop me or how racist the system is.

I am more successful than most americans. White people cant stop me no matter how much they try. That doesnt mean I cant point out their attempts to stop me or how racist the system is.

You're an idiot. Fact

Your boy is taking it up the ass as you embarrass yourself

Colin Kaepernick Posts Frederick Douglass Quote: 'The Fourth of July Is Yours, Not Mine'

Hey anyone else remember how all the liberals were insisting that the kneeling done by Kaepernick and his buddies were about racism or cops or some such shit, and not aimed at America?

Have any of those liberals apologized yet?

You're an idiot. Fact

Your boy is taking it up the ass as you embarrass yourself

Colin Kaepernick Posts Frederick Douglass Quote: 'The Fourth of July Is Yours, Not Mine'
Just because you take it up the ass doesnt mean Kap does. i'm not embarrassed in the slightest. Why would I be embarrassed?

Forum List

Back