Colin Kaepernick: The United States Is The Worst Nation In The History Of The World

So, you agreed with those stupid white liberals?

And yet, here we see that Colin indeed, does hate America, just like you do.

So, why the double speak? Why are you afraid to be open in your hate?

Are you afraid of losing your stupid white liberal allies?

Are you afraid that telling the truth might get the rest of White America to wake up to the danger represented by your vile racist lefties (lumping you and your stupid white allies together there)?

Or are you afraid of losing more mainstream black people, who are not consumed by racism and hate like you are?
Who told you I do double speak? You dont define what I believe in and then ask me questions about it. You ask what I believe in then you form your opinions after that. Youre a silly white boy. You dont have permission or intellect to do what you are trying to do. :laugh:
You are an angry, fatherless 15 year old black kid whose been fed enough bullshit to get you killed. You have a chance to observe here people who have made something of their lives which might save your life.
Youre a recessive monkey that smells like a wet dog. None of you losers have anything I need to observe. Thats like saying I can learn something from the local monkey insane asylum.

What's laughable about Kaepernick pulling that Frederick Douglas quote is that it totally disregards Douglas's optimism that the country was changing. I believe if Frederick Douglas could have seen a United States that had a black President...and black athletes making hundreds of millions of dollars...he would have given young Kaepernick a smack in the head and told him to stop whining about how "oppressed" he was!
This quote from Malcolm comes to mind when you say that. It goes something like this...

You cant stick a 9 inch knife in the back of a man, pull it out 3 inches and call it progress.

"Allow me to say, in conclusion, notwithstanding the dark picture I have this day presented of the state of the nation, I do not despair of this country. There are forces in operation, which must inevitably work the downfall of slavery. “The arm of the Lord is not shortened,” and the doom of slavery is certain. I, therefore, leave off where I began, with hope. While drawing encouragement from the Declaration of Independence, the great principles it contains, and the genius of American Institutions, my spirit is also cheered by the obvious tendencies of the age. Nations do not now stand in the same relation to each other that they did ages ago. No nation can now shut itself up from the surrounding world, and trot round in the same old path of its fathers without interference. The time was when such could be done. Long established customs of hurtful character could formerly fence themselves in, and do their evil work with social impunity. Knowledge was then confined and enjoyed by the privileged few, and the multitude walked on in mental darkness. But a change has now come over the affairs of mankind. Walled cities and empires have become unfashionable. The arm of commerce has borne away the gates of the strong city. Intelligence is penetrating the darkest corners of the globe. It makes its pathway over and under the sea, as well as on the earth. Wind, steam, and lightning are its chartered agents. Oceans no longer divide, but link nations together. From Boston to London is now a holiday excursion. Space is comparatively annihilated. Thoughts expressed on one side of the Atlantic, are distinctly heard on the other. The far off and almost fabulous Pacific rolls in grandeur at our feet. The Celestial Empire, the mystery of ages, is being solved. The fiat of the Almighty, “Let there be Light,” has not yet spent its force. No abuse, no outrage whether in taste, sport or avarice, can now hide itself from the all-pervading light."

That was Frederick Douglas in closing that day. It's quite obvious that he was cognizant of the immense changes that were about to take place in a nation that had only been in existence about three quarters of a century...a mere heartbeat of time. To be blunt...I think Douglas would find you tedious, Milkweed.

That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
That was his message to all Americans of this Fourth of July today. He apparently gives Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union a pass. Oh, and Cambodia under Pol Pot

Nike Rep Colin Kaepernick Attacks USA as the Worst Nation on Earth--on the Fourth of July
You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US

So is Germany an "evil" country because of what the Nazis did 60 plus years ago? Is Japan an "evil" country because of what they did during WWII? Is Russia "evil" because of what Stalin did? Colin obviously isn't much of a student of history...he sees things through a prism of racism that won't allow him at admit that the United States has made rather incredible progress on race relations over the past one hundred years. Is there still racism in existence? Well obviously there is! Mankind is tribal. They've always looked on those who appear to be different from them with suspicion. We've had a black President of the United States! Elected twice by large margins! How is that even remotely possible if Americans are really the racist monsters that Colin Kaepernick believes they are? It's a stupid premise.
Why do white people always try to change the topic? He was talking specifically about the US. He doesnt live in any of those countries you mentioned. In his and my view the US is the worst of all countries specifically because the extended horrors and multi generational span of time doing them while at the same time proclaiming to be this beacon of light where everyone is created equal. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to actually believe that brainwashing bullshit.

So get out, black boy. Nobody is stopping you. In fact many would help you leave. You're a big part of the problem
Nope. I'm going to stay here and force you to fix it. Youre going get your shit straight. I will help you.

Long after you are nothing more than a box full of racist dust, there will be no realization of your angry fantasy.

Are you afraid that telling the truth might get the rest of White America to wake up to the danger represented by your vile racist lefties (lumping you and your stupid white allies together there)?

Or are you afraid of losing more mainstream black people, who are not consumed by racism and hate like you are?
Who told you I do double speak? You dont define what I believe in and then ask me questions about it. You ask what I believe in then you form your opinions after that. Youre a silly white boy. You dont have permission or intellect to do what you are trying to do. :laugh:
You are an angry, fatherless 15 year old black kid whose been fed enough bullshit to get you killed. You have a chance to observe here people who have made something of their lives which might save your life.
Youre a recessive monkey that smells like a wet dog. None of you losers have anything I need to observe. Thats like saying I can learn something from the local monkey insane asylum.

What's laughable about Kaepernick pulling that Frederick Douglas quote is that it totally disregards Douglas's optimism that the country was changing. I believe if Frederick Douglas could have seen a United States that had a black President...and black athletes making hundreds of millions of dollars...he would have given young Kaepernick a smack in the head and told him to stop whining about how "oppressed" he was!
This quote from Malcolm comes to mind when you say that. It goes something like this...

You cant stick a 9 inch knife in the back of a man, pull it out 3 inches and call it progress.

Electing a black man President is sticking a knife in the backs of black Americans? If you can't see that progress has been made since Douglas made that speech then you have issues with honesty or comprehension.

You dumbfuck. None of those people were alive when Douglass made his quote. Even if they were, its still not as fucked up as what whites did to Blacks here in the US
Are you having a pity party?

I see the Hate America so called Americans are trashing this country again. Can't see who it is because whoever it is........I have on ignore.

Waste of cyber space whoever it is.

Why would have a pity party? I dont hang around many whites so there is no need to throw a party for one of them.

Why would have a pity party? I dont hang around many whites so there is no need to throw a party for one of them.
Who is complaining then? Not me. CK is. He acts like he wants more attention.

Yet the ASSCLOWN chooses to live here.

5a0ca6edc15f3kaeper-clown.jpg
You didn't have to change the hair much, did you?

Of course, Mr. Kaepernick wants attention. That was the whole purpose of his entire Anti-American schtick in the first place- to get attention. Helps to sell shoes and other attire, encourage people to tune in or even buy tickets, even if its just to see him get knocked on his keister. The problem he faces now is that the people are bored with it. People no longer feel the hate they had in their heart for him, in fact they could care less. That means its really a time for Kaepernick to change his gimmick to get people interested again.

Of course, Mr. Kaepernick wants attention. That was the whole purpose of his entire Anti-American schtick in the first place- to get attention. Helps to sell shoes and other attire, encourage people to tune in or even buy tickets, even if its just to see him get knocked on his keister. The problem he faces now is that the people are bored with it. People no longer feel the hate they had in their heart for him, in fact they could care less. That means its really a time for Kaepernick to change his gimmick to get people interested again.

Imagine the response from the media if Kaepernick did a 180, and suddenly became a huge booster of America? If he got up before the cameras to express his contrition,appeared at the March for Life, NRA convention and started wearing a MAGA hat?

The hatred Kaep would get from our Libtard friends would really engender a lot more interest in his career and would make it worthwhile for the player to hire the services of a bodyguard to protect him from the liberal mobs.

I wonder how his White adoptive parents feel about his hatred of Whites. His behavior must be pretty insulting to them. But in the end, he's just like Al Bundy, a washed up football player that ended up selling shoes. Boycott Nike.

I wonder how his White adoptive parents feel about his hatred of Whites. His behavior must be pretty insulting to them. But in the end, he's just like Al Bundy, a washed up football player that ended up selling shoes. Boycott Nike.

I think Kaep's parents know its all an act.

They aren't stupid people.

Stop your cowardly dodging and answer the fucking question tough guy.

So, what do you think about those stupid white liberals, who claimed that Kaepernick's kneeling was not about disrespecting this great nation, and it's great people?
Sorry hillbilly. If you want an answer to a question your silly ass will answer my question clarifying just what the fuck you are talking about.

Stupid white liberals defended the racist asshole Kaepernick, insisting that his actions were not anti-Americanism.

Now he has clarified how he feels about America, and it is just like I said it was.

So, what do you think about those stupid white liberals who saw Kaerpernick expressing his contempt for America, and yet insisted that was not the case?
Bullshit. The narrative was that he was anti-military. Youre so fucked up in the head you cant even get your lies straight. :laugh:

this is exactly why I insist you spell out what you are asking. You are nothing but a liar.

Yes. I addressed that already.

Your cowardice knows no bounds.
You addressed what? That you were a liar? I didnt see you address that. He was accused of being anti military you dumb fuck. Thats different from being anti american.

Don't speak for my military family: A veteran’s wife on Colin Kaepernick and the Nike boycott

"As a veteran's wife, it’s galling to me that taking a knee continues to be miscast as "protesting the anthem" or "disrespecting the military" when Kaepernick and the other athletes who have followed suit have been clear that they are protesting the brutalization of Black Americans."

And now with this latest bit, we see that it was actually just general anti-Americanism.

He is an anti-American piece of shit, just like all you lefties.

No dummy. Its not a symbol of america as a whole. Its a symbol of white power. If it was a symbol of america as a whole then everyone would be included. as it was. Blacks were enslaved, NA's were being robbed, and women couldnt vote. Whats even more revealing is that illiterate whites like you were not even included.

I find you amusing, Milkweed. You always do the same thing...you come here...flame a bunch of people until you get a rise out of them and then piss and moan about how bad they are. What is it that you get out of doing that? Do you think you've ever changed a single mind about anything?

I've read reports that most trolls are sadists.

Forum List

Back